Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you participate in this fund?
Yes, please start it up - 26 (61.9%)
Yes, but please use my suggestions below - 4 (9.5%)
No, I'd like to be in control of my own investments - 7 (16.7%)
No, unless see comment below - 0 (0%)
No, I think there are better options - 3 (7.1%)
No, I wouldn't trust you guys with my empty old socks - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BITFUNDER] ADDICTION.TRADING DISCOVERY!  (Read 36310 times)
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 934
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:05:39 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 07:27:41 PM by tyrion70

DISCOVERY is live on Bitfunder:

https://bitfunder.com/asset/DISCOVERY

---
Original interest check below
---

This topic is an interest check for an asset we want to start.

We are BlastBob and Tyrion70. We've run 3 succesful Groupbuys on KnC Mining equipment. We've been looking around for good investment opportunities, but so far we haven't found any fund-like assets that we felt good with.

Especially the management fee was an issue for us. We don't mind paying management fee, but not if an asset does not make any profit. Two and twenty, 10% mngmt fee's etc. We feel we can provide a cheaper option especially since the risk still lies with the shareholders not the asset owner.

Also, most funds claim to invest only in low-risk investments while we don't actually think any investment in btc can be considered low-risk Smiley In this volatile BTC market you can double investments in a day and loose 50% of your investments the next day because of some bad news. New opportunities pass along every day and whilst we won't invest in all of them we've got a good track record on our own investments so far.

All in all, we discussed it with a few people and it seemed there might be an interest for us to run an investment fund. This topic is meant to see if there is enough animo to join such a fund and get suggestions and feedback before we actually start it (if we end up doing it).

Like our groupbuys we will invest in this fund ourselves because we believe the only way to run a succesful business is to invest in it yourself. We won't do that by "giving ourselves" shares, but simply by buying them ourselves when we IPO.

Below you'll find the "official" text we intend to use. We invite you to look through it and tell us:
- if you would invest in this asset
- if below text is clear or raises any questions
- suggestions and / or feedback

Thanks
BlastBob & Tyrion70

ADDICTION.TRADING

The purpose of ADDICTION.TRADING is to provide an investment fund in Bitcoin related assets. A lot of different IPO's and Groupbuys have started recently and this fund will invest in the ones most likely be succeed. This asset will not buy nor run any hardware itself. It will only invest in tradeable assets.

A maximum of 1 million shares each worth 0.01 BTC will be issued. The IPO will run for a certain amount of time (tbd) after which all not-sold shares will be removed. Shares may then be issued in smaller batches against market price as long as not all shares are sold.

4% of gross profits will be used as a management fee
21% of gross profits will be reinvested in the fund
the remaining 75% of profits will be considered net profits and payed out as dividend.

Each share gives the right to (1 / number of issued shares) of the net profits.

Dividends will be payed bi-weekly. Together with dividend payment a financial report will be published.

If during a 2-week period a loss occurs, no dividend will be payed. However a loss does not have to be earned back before paying dividend again. The reinvestment clause will ensure that in the long term the fund will keep getting worth more. Also no management fee will be withheld when a loss occurs.
We are considering using a rolling high-water mark for this, any suggestions there are welcome.

Profits are made by:
- earning dividends from assets
- daytrading stocks
- Investing in new IPO's and sell of part of the shares at a profit
- investing in promising altcoins
- low risk short-term loans with high apr

Profits will be determined based on the highest sell orders at the time of dividend payment, ensuring it's on the safe side.

Issuer will set bids at 95% of NAV to offer a certain way out if needed. The 5% difference will then profit the shareholders by increasing NAV.
Issuer can rebuy shares at market price to increase value per share
Issuer can decide to stop issuing shares, but not before 200.000 shares have been sold.
Issuer can issue new shares for slightly above market price until 1.000.000 shares have been sold.

In the event of the sale of the whole asset, profit will be split amongst asset owners.

Shares do not have voting power.

If the country where you live does not permit stock exchanges in BTC without a (local) permit you cannot buy shares in this asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:06:02 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 10:23:15 PM by tyrion70

Q&A

Q: Can we be sure of your identities
A: We've had our identities verified by both John K. as well as Ukyo (Bitfunder/Weexchange). You can find John's posts here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238336.msg2618021#msg2618021

Q: How can we be sure this is not a big Ponzi Scheme
A: We will ask an independend trusted person to verify the holdings every so often (John K possibly?).

Q: Will you IPO only on Bitfunder?
A: For now, yes. In the future we might try a PT or seperate IPO on btct or another exchange.

Q: Will you invest only on bitfunder stocks?
A: No, we will invest on all major exchanges (Bitfunder, BTCT, Havelock and MPEX) and possibly on private investments as well (ASICMINER for example as well as promising groupbuys).

Q: Why no voting rights?
A: We are open to suggestions on voting. What would you like to vote about? And would you want to be able to call for a vote? In the latter case who would be allowed to do that (everyone even people with 0.01 btc of stock?).

Q: Can we influence what we invest on
A: We would like to give investors that possibility, maybe the answer lies in a voting structure (which by the way is currently not available on bitfunder). We are open to suggestions on how to accomplish this. We don't want to get in a situation where we have to do multiple votes per week in order to run the fund.

hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:20:57 AM

Will we have our own input as of what to invest on the funds?

I know this IPO will be done on bitfunder, but are you going to invest some of the funds on the btct as well?

kuriboh

Activity: 359
Merit: 285

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:21:55 AM

Watching

And I wish the best of this. sounds great and want to hear more Smiley
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 10:08:44 AM

The only thing I would change is that hareholders should have the ability to vote.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:24:23 AM

Animo Check is a Dutchism, no-one outside the Dutch speaking countries will know what that means.

Better change it to Interest Check.

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:55:33 AM

Added Q&A in post 2.

Animo Check is a Dutchism, no-one outside the Dutch speaking countries will know what that means.

Better change it to Interest Check.
Done! Thanks, I thought it sounded a bit weird Wink

The only thing I would change is that hareholders should have the ability to vote.
Do you have any suggestions on that? When would you want to vote? Only when issuing new shares? The no in the IPO is mainly because bitfunder does not support voting as of yet by the way. We are in no way against investors having influence on what happens with their investments but we don't want to have to vote on everything we do. That kind of beats the purpose Wink

Watching

And I wish the best of this. sounds great and want to hear more Smiley
Thanks Smiley

Will we have our own input as of what to invest on the funds?

I know this IPO will be done on bitfunder, but are you going to invest some of the funds on the btct as well?
Added to Q&A, yes we will invest on stocks outside bitfunder. We want to give investors influence but need good ideas on how to accomplish that. We will ofcourse always be open to suggestions on investments, don't need a voting system for that Wink

Cheers

Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:18:59 AM

Re: - investing in promising altcoins

Does this mean you will be mining coins of interest, or just trading on exchanges?

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:07:04 PM

Re: - investing in promising altcoins

Does this mean you will be mining coins of interest, or just trading on exchanges?
The latter, trading it on exchanges. Also we might invest in mining companies or groupbuys. With this asset we will not own our own hardware.

Cheers

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:55:23 AM

Bump, anyone have anymore feedback?

Just to give u an idea, we plan to move at least part of our investments in this asset when it goes live. Currently that's around 150-200btc to start with, maybe more.

jungle_dave

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:12:08 PM

Sounds really solid,
BTC investments are risky that's just the nature of the game.
Count me in when you get it up.

navitatl

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 12:54:59 AM

I'd buy some shares. It'd be nice to have someone else doing the legwork for investing a portion of my BTC.
hasher87

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 01:06:02 AM

10btc awaits  Cool
kuriboh

Activity: 359
Merit: 285

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:22:10 AM

when do you think in open this fund? I'm very interested in investing Wink
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:09:39 PM

Hey all,

Thank you all so far for your kind words and positive votes! We've been in contact with Bitfunder throughout and we're hoping to be listed in the next few days..

We'll keep you posted!

Cheers and thanks,

Voodah

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 07:32:50 PM

Interested. I'll keep an eye on this.
Miner538

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 08:27:50 PM

If there are dutchies investing, im gonna go with the flow.

Count me in!
Lymo

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:22:56 AM

Would join this too
canuck

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:23:38 AM

This would be very interesting to me.  Any further movement on getting this listed on BF?
Undef

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:06:20 AM

So far, 100% of my experiences with both BitFunder and WeExchange have been negative.

I have open support tickets (one with each site) that have been open for three weeks without even a comment.  My coin is lost, and the will not even reply to my help requests.

BitFunder and WeExchange are NOT trustworthy sites.

Please, please, find a better platform.  BitFunder is simply too amateur/rinky-dink/unprofessional to trust with our money.  Thankfully, I had you set up my KNC buy to pay directly.  If you list with bitfunder, I will sadly pass.  While I would love to work with you more, I cannot trust the sites you ask me to use, so I cannot trust your future business, either. :-(
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:32:54 AM

So far, 100% of my experiences with both BitFunder and WeExchange have been negative.

I have open support tickets (one with each site) that have been open for three weeks without even a comment.  My coin is lost, and the will not even reply to my help requests.

Please, please, find a better platform.  BitFunder is simply too amateur/rinky-dink/unprofessional to trust with our money.  Thankfully, I had you set up my KNC buy to pay directly.  If you list with bitfunder, I will sadly pass.  While I would love to work with you more, I cannot trust the sites you ask me to use, so I cannot trust your future business, either. :-(

Care to PM me some ticket id's so I can investigate?

-Ukyo
Miner538

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 07:08:01 AM

This will need more details, did you have 2-Factor switched on ?

I made an payment yesterday with bifunder and weexchange and i did not encounter problems.
I can buy or sell the shares easily if want to so for me (without details ofcourse) the story is inaccurate.

Miner538
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:37:10 AM

There is always a possibility of an issue.
Such issues should be corrected immediately.

While I agree weeks are obviously too long of a response time, you obviously knew that you could also contact me here if that was the case.
I could have easily and would have gladly stepped in to check on things to get it taken care of.
While I agree that it should not have to come to such things I am happy to try to make myself available to anyone that I can.

As I said, pm me any details and I will check into it and get things resolved.

-Ukyo
canuck

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:38:06 PM

Personally, BitFunder is the only exchange I use.  I've considered broadening my use to BTCT but for me, I like BitFunder's layout better though a few features could stand to be updated.  I've never had any problems with the exchange and would be disappointed if this fund weren't listed on BF.
hayek

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:20:57 PM

So as someone who has used both platforms for a while... what are you talking about? I've had issues where I've lost 2FA on my phone twice and had it corrected in < 24 hours. I'm guessing this is you.
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:53:31 AM

Allright guys and gals, good news! The asset has been approved so we're ready to go..

We've made some small changes to the text especially regarding the issuing of new shares after the initial IPO. The IPO is open as of now, and will run until September 22th 20.00GMT

You can find the asset here https://bitfunder.com/asset/DISCOVERY

There you will also find the terms. We will publish the results both on bitfunder and in this topic.

We are looking forward to managing this asset and hope to give you all some nice results soon!

Cheers,

superbit

Activity: 763

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:34:52 PM

Saw this went live without any warning and figured I'd missed out.  Seems to be off to a slow start.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:33:08 PM

Saw this went live without any warning and figured I'd missed out.  Seems to be off to a slow start.
Hey,

We went live early this morning (our time) because of the time difference between Ukyo and us. It seemed the easiest. As for the warning, we don't expect the IPO to sell out. It will run for 10 days and then the remaining shares will be removed until the first report. A warning would not have added something since this is not meant to be a IPO with a lot of excitement and consequent share price rising. Share price should stay around the NAV of the asset per share, maybe slightly above. A slow start is actually quite good for this asset since it will take some time to actually invest the funds raised.

Cheers

VJain

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 06:38:55 PM

Watching... interested to see where this goes. Invested 10btc, hopefully it will return a 10%+ APR, after management fee, and maintain it's NAV. Otherwise I might as well trade em in for Graet loans Smiley

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
hasher87

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:17:07 AM

have a leftover from addiction purchase, so went for this assets. hope its went well Smiley
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:00:01 PM

Hey all,

Time for a mid-IPO update Smiley

So far we've raised 89.97 BTC. With the IPO still open for 6 more days we hope to reach around 150/200 BTC.

The last days we've been busy moving the BTC to assets.
Currently funds are split across two exchanges; bitfunder and btct.co. As the assets grows we will be able to spread out to other exchanges.

Because of trading fee's the fund starts with 99-99.1% of the btc invested (trading fees at bitfunder start at 1% going down 0.1% every 50 btc). We've managed to compensate for that already. Currently the fund holds 90.73954641 in assets which means a 0.8% gain. Most of this gain was realized daytrading (1.258714 btc).

Although time is still way to short to predict any future performance based on the last 4 days it's something we wanted to share with you.

Within a few days after the IPO closes (on the 22nd) we will publish our first report. Thank you all for the trust you've placed in us so far.

Cheers,

StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 02:16:02 PM

Following
hasher87

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:10:21 AM

when can we see discovery asset on btct?  Smiley
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:11:44 AM

when can we see discovery asset on btct?  Smiley
Hey!

For now we'll stick to bitfunder. When the IPO is finished and we've had a few reports we'll consider btct. With the current size of the fund it wouldn't be cost effective to list on another site.

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:04:14 PM

The IPO has officially closed! The first real report will be sent in a few days. Just some numbers to go on for now:

12925 Sold shares gave us 128.18909000 BTC (after transaction fees).

As you might have noticed share prices have fluctuated a lot, mostly going down. Despite that we've managed to keep the NAV positive. Currently the NAV of the whole asset is 130.13487642 BTC. A 0.68% plus (1.51% if you disregard the fees).  NAV is calculated with the bid prices of shares keeping the figures somewhat low.

Thank you all for investing with us. We look forward to your views of our first report!

Cheers

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:23:41 PM

Little sooner than planned due to the BTCT issues but we're proud to present our first bi-weekly report:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/170381974/Discovery-Report-1?secret_password=1ybo197euqox9p1px7ug

Short summary (TL;DR):

For this first report the amount of BTC raised will be used as start NAV (0.01 * number of sold shares), which is 129.25000000 BTC.

NAV Start      129.25000000 BTC
NAV End      132.65006235 BTC
Gross profits       3.40006235 BTC
Management fee   0.13600249 BTC
Dividends      2.55004676 BTC
Dividends/share   0.00000149 0.00019730 BTC

Dividends will be payed shortly

Cheers

EDIT: And a mistake was made: dividend should be 0.00019730 of course (2.55004676 / 12925).

B15K3

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:05:57 PM

Very nice performance!

But there are a few things I don't understand:

1. You said you will sell 10000 shares after each report. But where were they after this one?
2. You say the current NAV is 132.65006235 BTC. But you pay 2.55004676 BTC of this as dividends. So the actual NAV should be: NAV End - Management Fee - Dividens: 129,9640131 BTC. Am I thinking wrong?
3. Could you please provide NAV/Share in the short summary? With this Information it is much easier to compare the actual price on Bitfunder to the NAV.
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:29:45 PM

Very nice performance!

But there are a few things I don't understand:

1. You said you will sell 10000 shares after each report. But where were they after this one?
2. You say the current NAV is 132.65006235 BTC. But you pay 2.55004676 BTC of this as dividends. So the actual NAV should be: NAV End - Management Fee - Dividens: 129,9640131 BTC. Am I thinking wrong?
3. Could you please provide NAV/Share in the short summary? With this Information it is much easier to compare the actual price on Bitfunder to the NAV.
Thanks! We hope to continue the performance this way!

With regards to your questions

1. Might have been better to include that part in the short summary as well, but the reason is in the complete report copied below for your reference:
Issuing new shares
As described in the assets description we can issue a total of 10.000 new shares after each report:
“New shares can be issued at a fixed price of 105% of NAV until all 1.000.000 shares are sold. Shares are issued directly after paying out dividends in batches of maximum 10.000 shares.”

Because btct.co will close and we’ve liquidated most assets there we still have more than 40% of the fund uninvested. Because of this, and the volatility we expect in the coming days we will not issue new shares at this point. The next report is due the 7th of October.
We will issue new shares after the following report since things seemed to have calmed down considerably. As stated in the description shares will be issued at 105% of NAV at that time (which would actually fill some sell orders at this time).

2. You are correct that the current NAV is NAV End -/- payed dividends -/- management fee (129.96401309 BTC), hence the term NAV End to implicate the NAV on which dividends are based. We'll add new NAV to the next report, thanks for the suggestion!

3. We'll add NAV/share to the short report as well, although we strongly recommend everyone to read the whole report (as well as the complete description on Bitfunder Wink)

Also the rolling high water mark mentioned is the NAV after dividends are payed to ensure the fund actually grows so it makes sense to mention that in the short summary as well.

Short summary based on last report with the extra numbers would be:

NAV Start      129.25000000 BTC
NAV End      132.65006235 BTC
Gross profits       3.40006235 BTC
Management fee   0.13600249 BTC
Dividends      2.55004676 BTC
Dividends/share  0.00019730 BTC
Current NAV  129.96401309
Current NAV / share 0.01005524

Hope this helps and thanks for the suggestions,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 07:41:34 PM

Full report on Scribd

Short summary:
For this report start NAV is last weeks NAV after dividends and management fees (129.96401309).

NAV Start    129.96401309 BTC
NAV End    132.39373461 BTC
Gross profits    2.42972152 BTC
Management fee   0.09718886 BTC
Dividends    1.82229114 BTC
Dividends/share   0.00014098 BTC
Outstanding shares   12925
NAV current    130.47425461 BTC
NAV current/share   0.01009471 BTC

Issuing new shares
As described in the assets description we can issue a total of 10.000 new shares after each report:
“New shares can be issued at a fixed price of 105% of NAV until all 1.000.000 shares are sold. Shares are issued directly after paying out dividends in batches of maximum 10.000 shares.”

10.000 new shares will be issued at a price of 0.010599.

eabedry

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:13:06 PM

Are direct shares being considered for those in the US?
superbit

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:42:42 PM

Am I missing something?  Why is this trading for so far below the last reported NAV/share.  Secondly, I thought there was going to be a back put up at 5% below, or was that a different asset?

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
isimme

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:48:18 PM

Am I missing something?  Why is this trading for so far below the last reported NAV/share.  Secondly, I thought there was going to be a back put up at 5% below, or was that a different asset?

https://bitfunder.com/

Important Notice (October 8th, 2013):

Please be advised that BitFunder is implementing the following rules and procedures:

As of October 8th, 2013, BitFunder will not accept new registrations from any United States persons or entities. All new registrants must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account. BitFunder may, in its sole direction, decline to accept any new registrations.

As of October 8th, 2013, all current BitFunder users who are located in the United States or are determined to be United States persons or entities will not be able to enter into any new positions on the Bitfunder website, and, as of November 1, 2013, such users will also not be allowed to sell positions on the BitFunder website.

All current BitFunder users who are not United States persons or entities must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account before November 1, 2013. Any such users who fail to provide the necessary information will not be able to enter into or sell positions on the BitFunder website as of November 1, 2013.

Users will be able to withdraw holdings and Bitcoins from their BitFunder accounts before and after November 1, 2013.

All assets and issuers must demonstrate that they meet BitFunder's requirements for the listing of assets, or the assets and issuers will, at BitFunder's sole discretion, be denied access to, or removed from, the site. Issuers will be notified of any additional information needed to demonstrate compliance with BitFunder's requirements.

BitFunder appreciates your understanding in these matters as we move forward.

Sincerely,
BitFunder

If I was able to help you in anyway, tips are appreciated:
1A1RcqRKdApT4ViLmZcdDBES8rov3zjMYp
superbit

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:10:35 AM

Good deal for anyone else then.

supermono

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:49:43 AM

Are direct shares being considered for those in the US?

Either direct shares or another exchange would be great. I think both Cryptostocks and 796.com are actively recruiting BitFunder issuers who are hoping to relocate, so you may be able to migrate for free by getting listing fees waived etc.
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:17:20 PM

Hey all,

First off our apologies for the delay. Up until this morning we were convinced the last report was done on Wednesday but we saw this morning that it was a Monday. Please take a look at the complete report cause it contains a lot more information.

Full report on Scribd

The numbers
NAV Start   130,47425461
NAV End   108,73765862
Gross profits   -21,73659599
Management fee   0,00000000
Dividends   0,00000000
Dividends/share   0,00000000
Outstanding shares   14437
NAV current   108,73765862
NAV current/share   0,00753187

Summary
This is the third report for Discovery. Where we said in the last report that it had been an hectic time, the past two weeks were even worst.

After the BTCT.co announcement, Bitfunder announced October 8th that they would close down for USA investors as well. All non-verified users were not allowed to enter new positions and could only sell their holdings which most of them promptly did.

On average stocks dropped 51% on bitfunder (see full report for details).

Especially USA issuers have taken a big dive. Also some assets have been frozen in order to move to another exchange. Amongst these BTCInvest and LabRat.

The main goal for Discovery was to make profits out of daytrading and dividends. Whilst maintaining a respectable NAV.

Unlike the closure of btct.co, the announcement on Bitfunder caused NAV of the complete asset to drop. Mostly because of the tremendous volume drop it has been very hard to trade at all, let alone at a profit. We’ve seen a few small opportunities but nowhere near what we’ve seen earlier.

We have not been able to maintain the NAV of the asset the past two weeks. We’ve been forced to sell some positions at a loss (mainly positions for which we believe converting to direct shares will never offer any ROI anymore).
The added value started at -10.60% and ended at -31,11%. Daytrading ended up with a loss of -3,67% (which was 11,86% at the start of this period) due to selling positions at a loss. Dividends are doing quite well however, causing the total profits to be -0,23% (was 12,07%).

Current NAV of the asset is 108,73765862 BTC which translates to 0,00753187 per share.

We don’t expect this number to improve very soon. BTC securities need to stabilize first. Since some of the assets will not be publicly traded anymore but seem to have more value than the current liquidation we are reluctant to sell any more shares at this point.

The 8-week rolling average for div calculation remains 129.96401309 (Last reports NAV after divs and mngmt fee). There is no performance fee nor dividends this period.

Future of Discovery
The positions we currently have turned into long positions. This means we need to find new markets in order to start daytrading again. We considered closing down discovery completely but that would simply cost to much. We expect these shares to gain value in the long run again. We will try to find new opportunities of course to regain NAV as fast as possible.
We use our current cash position to put up a relatively large sell order at 95% of NAV (approx. 1200 shares). Due to the instability of the security market we will not issue any new shares for now. If you want to sell beyond our current cash position please let us know through PM or E-mail.

Direct Shares
We’ve been asked by a number of people if we are going to offer direct shares. We will offer those on the following terms. To receive your shares as direct shares follow these steps. A list of private shareholders will be included in the bi-weekly report from now on.
1.   Transfer your shares to the DISCOVERY account on Bitfunder (account name is DISCOVERY)
2.   Send an email to discoverybtc@gmail.com containing your:
a.   Bitfunder username
b.   Number of shares transferred
c.   BTC address to be used for dividend payment and private share administration
Important! Only use a BTC address with which u can sign. This is needed in order to sell or transfer your shares later.

Issuing new shares
No new shares will be issued.

ffwong

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:30:06 PM

Hey all,

First off our apologies for the delay. Up until this morning we were convinced the last report was done on Wednesday but we saw this morning that it was a Monday. Please take a look at the complete report cause it contains a lot more information.

Full report on Scribd

The numbers
NAV Start   130,47425461
NAV End   108,73765862
Gross profits   -21,73659599
Dividends   0,00000000
Outstanding shares   14437
NAV current   108,73765862
NAV current/share   0,00753187

Summary
This is the third report for Discovery. Where we said in the last report that it had been an hectic time, the past two weeks were even worst.

After the BTCT.co announcement, Bitfunder announced October 8th that they would close down for USA investors as well. All non-verified users were not allowed to enter new positions and could only sell their holdings which most of them promptly did.

On average stocks dropped 51% on bitfunder (see full report for details).

Especially USA issuers have taken a big dive. Also some assets have been frozen in order to move to another exchange. Amongst these BTCInvest and LabRat.

The main goal for Discovery was to make profits out of daytrading and dividends. Whilst maintaining a respectable NAV.

Unlike the closure of btct.co, the announcement on Bitfunder caused NAV of the complete asset to drop. Mostly because of the tremendous volume drop it has been very hard to trade at all, let alone at a profit. We’ve seen a few small opportunities but nowhere near what we’ve seen earlier.

We have not been able to maintain the NAV of the asset the past two weeks. We’ve been forced to sell some positions at a loss (mainly positions for which we believe converting to direct shares will never offer any ROI anymore).
The added value started at -10.60% and ended at -31,11%. Daytrading ended up with a loss of -3,67% (which was 11,86% at the start of this period) due to selling positions at a loss. Dividends are doing quite well however, causing the total profits to be -0,23% (was 12,07%).

Current NAV of the asset is 108,73765862 BTC which translates to 0,00753187 per share.

We don’t expect this number to improve very soon. BTC securities need to stabilize first. Since some of the assets will not be publicly traded anymore but seem to have more value than the current liquidation we are reluctant to sell any more shares at this point.

The 8-week rolling average for div calculation remains 129.96401309 (Last reports NAV after divs and mngmt fee). There is no performance fee nor dividends this period.

Future of Discovery
The positions we currently have turned into long positions. This means we need to find new markets in order to start daytrading again. We considered closing down discovery completely but that would simply cost to much. We expect these shares to gain value in the long run again. We will try to find new opportunities of course to regain NAV as fast as possible.
We use our current cash position to put up a relatively large sell order at 95% of NAV (approx. 1200 shares). Due to the instability of the security market we will not issue any new shares for now. If you want to sell beyond our current cash position please let us know through PM or E-mail.

Direct Shares
We’ve been asked by a number of people if we are going to offer direct shares. We will offer those on the following terms. To receive your shares as direct shares follow these steps. A list of private shareholders will be included in the bi-weekly report from now on.
1.   Transfer your shares to the DISCOVERY account on Bitfunder (account name is DISCOVERY)
2.   Send an email to discoverybtc@gmail.com containing your:
a.   Bitfunder username
b.   Number of shares transferred
c.   BTC address to be used for dividend payment and private share administration
Important! Only use a BTC address with which u can sign. This is needed in order to sell or transfer your shares later.

Issuing new shares
No new shares will be issued.

As bitfunder is shutting down, will DISCOVERY continues in the form of direct shares or moves to another exchange (havelock?)?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
mike81

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:46:38 PM

Will these shares still be valid or is Discovery stopping as well?
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:07:59 PM

New report available here, the complete content of it is also below.

Summary
This is the fourth report for Discovery.

After the latest Bitfunder announcement that US trades would be halted, Bitfunder now announced complete shutdown. The last two weeks have been terrible in terms of volume but especially in terms of value as well. We’ve updated the list we used last time and added the current share values of some stocks as an example.

Code:
Stock		Value Oct 8th	Value Oct 23rd	% difference	Value Nov 6th	% difference2
G.ASICMINER-PT 1.08 0.56 -48% 0.56 -48%
Great.Loan 0.01 0.007 -30% 0.0075 -25%
Ukyo.Loan 0.00989 0.0072 -27% 0.0053 -46%
ActiveMining 0.0014 0.0006 -57% 0.00053 -62%
Addiction 0.0076 0.0031 -59% 0.00197 -74%
NEOBEE 0.00289 0.00225 -22% 0.0023 -20%
TAT.ASICMINER 0.0111 0.005 -55% 0.0053 -52%
Kenilworth 0.00162 0.00035 -78% 0.000077 -95%
RentalStarter 0.0255 0.00841 -67% 0.00421252 -83%
IceDrill.ASIC 0.00105 0.0007 -33% 0.00036 -66%
btcQuick 0.00035 0.00005 -86% 0.00006 -83%

Now with complete closure imminent the stocks that are still tradable are traded with a lot lower prices and volumes. Other shares are not traded at all and have moved to direct shares. A few have moved on to Havelock.

We’ve seen NAV drop some more over the last two weeks. We’ve had to make some guesses on the value of direct shares since they are not tradable anymore. Daytrading has been impossible the last few weeks.

We now only have assets remaining for which we believe that the current price is below the estimated returns in the future. 

NAV per share of the asset is 0.00603092 per share (was 0.00753187).

We still don’t expect this number to improve very soon. BTC securities need to stabilize first. Since some of the assets will not be publicly traded anymore but seem to have more value than the current liquidation we are reluctant to sell any more shares at this point.

Future of Discovery
Since Bitfunder is closing down completely we are forced to convert to direct shares as well. At this time we do not want to migrate to another exchange.

We considered closing down instantly but think it’s simply a waste of the current value to force sells at current prices. Also around 40% of the shares is currently not tradable at all. We feel there is currently no other alternative but to shutdown as well, however we will take our time in order to maximize our returns.
We will not be taking any more performance fees and will pay dividends as we receive them from the assets. We will maintain a small cash btc position but payout most of it as dividend as well. As soon as shares are tradable again we will start selling the assets as well and payout those as dividend.

If you want to sell your shares completely and effectively “take” a loss now please send us a PM or email to discuss the options. If a majority of shareholders wants to sell shares we might want to sell off the remaining shares at a loss nonetheless.

The numbers
We’ve removed the graphs since they are kind of useless with only direct shares.  The numbers for this week are:

NAV Start   0.00753187
NAV End   0.00603092
Dividends   0,00000000
Outstanding shares   11800
NAV current/share   0.00603092

If enough of our current assets move to a new exchange we will of course add those in graphs as well. We don’t expect the values to change much to next few weeks.

Direct Shares
1.   Transfer your shares to the DISCOVERY account on Bitfunder (account name is DISCOVERY)
2.   Send an email to discoverybtc@gmail.com containing your:
a.   Bitfunder username
b.   Number of shares transferred
c.   BTC address to be used for dividend payment and private share administration

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/qqKJewZ1

We will start paying dividends and wind down the asset as soon as most transfers have been processed (ie more than 50%) Currently there are only 36 shareholders with shares on Bitfunder so this shouldn't take to long. As people have been experiencing issues with payouts through weexchange we want to use direct btc payments only. Please transfer your shares as soon as possible.

Lastly we will freeze the trades on Discovery before posting this report to prevent dumps into very low buy orders.

Cheers,

ffwong

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:41:04 AM

Future of Discovery
Since Bitfunder is closing down completely we are forced to convert to direct shares as well. At this time we do not want to migrate to another exchange.

We considered closing down instantly but think it’s simply a waste of the current value to force sells at current prices. Also around 40% of the shares is currently not tradable at all. We feel there is currently no other alternative but to shutdown as well, however we will take our time in order to maximize our returns.
We will not be taking any more performance fees and will pay dividends as we receive them from the assets. We will maintain a small cash btc position but payout most of it as dividend as well. As soon as shares are tradable again we will start selling the assets as well and payout those as dividend.

If you want to sell your shares completely and effectively “take” a loss now please send us a PM or email to discuss the options. If a majority of shareholders wants to sell shares we might want to sell off the remaining shares at a loss nonetheless.

I understand it is the tough time for all BTC stocks. I don't expect there is instant high return when I bought this fund. I personally expect return in a much longer time period of time. Unless there is completely no future for any BTC stocks, I vote for keeping the fund running.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
shmoula

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:37:12 PM

+1

I understand it is the tough time for all BTC stocks. I don't expect there is instant high return when I bought this fund. I personally expect return in a much longer time period of time. Unless there is completely no future for any BTC stocks, I vote for keeping the fund running.

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
anto

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:28:20 PM

keep it running
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:19:58 PM

Hey all,

Just processed the transfers we got so far. New list is here: http://pastebin.com/ia9kf9Db

With regards to shutting down, thank you all for your confidence. If anyone does want to get out please let us know thru PM. We don't mind continuing ourselves albeit on a less active way until we can get some more action again. We will not sell any assets right now until we have a clear idea of who wants to continue and who wants to quit.

Please do continue to transfer shares to direct shares with the instructions below:

Thanks,

Direct Shares
To receive your shares as direct shares follow these steps.
1.   Transfer your shares to the DISCOVERY account on Bitfunder (account name is DISCOVERY)
a.   Bitfunder username
c.   BTC address to be used for dividend payment and private share administration

superbit

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:38:18 PM

Just sent you a transfer.

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:42:02 PM

Just sent you a transfer.
Processed Smiley Latest list is here: http://pastebin.com/tFSc7zNg

mike81

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:09:26 PM

Just transfered and sent the email.
isimme

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:36:48 AM

Please keep the fund going?
I personally bought as a long term investment to diversify my holdings
and would be disappointed by closure after such a short period of time.
Loss is had with the turbulence of the BTC economy
but opportunities are also to be had..

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:44:58 PM

Hey all,

New asset list is here:
http://pastebin.com/HuP6Fn04

Only 1512 shares left on bitfunder. See below for instructions on transfer to direct shares.

So far everyone who has said anything in the matter asked us to continue the fund. We will therefore not shutdown but continue to find ways to invest. We will not sell of any of the current investments and wait until they are hopefully relisted somewhere else. We will keep the bi-weekly reports intact although it'll be hard to determine the exact value of the assets due to the fact that they are not listed anywhere anymore. In case you want to exit the fund anyway, please send a PM so we can find a good solution.

Direct Shares
To receive your shares as direct shares follow these steps.
a.   Bitfunder username
Important! Only use a BTC address with which u can sign. This is needed in order to sell or transfer your shares later

mike81

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:21:05 PM

I opt to keep it running too!
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:29:03 PM

Would you like to share Discovery on HumbleIdea.com? We are a new crowdfunding platform currently accepting 100% free listings which will go live very soon, we are in beta at the moment. What is useful with our crowdfunding platform is the fact that you can instantly receive donations, regardless of whether  or not you reach your entire goal.

http://humbleidea.com/create/
mike81

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:12:31 AM

Did the recent price rise for BTC do anything for NAV?
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:02:53 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 05:36:37 AM by tyrion70

Summary
This is the fifth report for Discovery. This week no report on Scribd because it's quite short.

Bitfunder has closed for trading now. Most assets have been migrated to other exchanges (Havelock) or direct shares now. Determining the price for direct shares is difficult but possible based on the various posts in bitcointalk to buy or sell.

With this information NAV has stabilised a bit. Currently NAV per share is 0.00582083 (was 0.00603092). The outcome of the Senate Hearing on bitcoins did a lot of good to the BTC price, which in itself is good but does not have a direct effect on our assets. However we expect to see new initiatives for exchanges to start in the near future which will have the necessary things in place to allow US investors to invest.

On the down side, Discovery is also facing an issue with funds stuck in weexchange. The fund also had an amount of Ukyo and Graet loans which to date haven't seen any redeems. Depending on the outcome of this the funds NAV might drop some more.

The numbers
The numbers for this week are:

NAV Start   0.00603092
NAV End   0.00582083
Dividends   0,00000000
NAV current/share   0.00582083

If enough of our current assets move to a new exchange we will of course add those in graphs as well. We still don’t expect the values to change much the next few weeks.

Direct Shares
So far 10373 shares have been converted to direct shares! Thanks for your help with that. That means there are currently 1427 shares remaining to be converted. These shares are owned by 14 individuals.

To receive your shares as direct shares follow these steps. A list of private shareholders will be included in the bi-weekly report from now on.
1.   Transfer your shares to the DISCOVERY account on Bitfunder (account name is DISCOVERY)
2.   Send an email to discoverybtc@gmail.com containing your:
a.   Bitfunder username
b.   Number of shares transferred
c.   BTC address to be used for dividend payment and private share administration

If you are unable to transfer shares due to 2FA issues (or other issues) please let us know using the above email address. The most important thing is we have a confirmation on the public BTC address used.

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/2xNDT8BX
Current holders on bitfunder are listed below:
DISCOVERY   1MTYRSbeuNeQmxTmMUs6tPFD1XFebS9vah   300
DISCOVERY   1KXuL99qRhsQDsLL8QweXkxAWkuSpxczut   2
DISCOVERY   12wXvuLDZQ2JVwL635qki1L25ocQBj4zy7   2
DISCOVERY   1ANbJxTmuWoA7bm4yuUMA4MvPh2qhazMHu   1
DISCOVERY   14rtrb1LmD2z5nVc76nd65JRxVJRqjZL2Y   22
DISCOVERY   1Fyp3x9PoRtKPCfBmgaeUMHn2XoGiL1g5A   22
DISCOVERY   15WrrL4j67E738E42Gf16JE8ekGk7Z6MGQ   15
DISCOVERY   15QnfkXDjQAwxEhnWbaFp3fUaJLNPkBGCi   2
DISCOVERY   1PRNep4LqdRV4mfYUdWQHZuYZ7N1C4WnTv   2
DISCOVERY   1Mn65Q9Xm6NBoPdF8ppS3AzgRLt92ZKtTq   10
DISCOVERY   17MExmiam65wpo1g9EFQ9RVsdSEyGpM1fu   38
DISCOVERY   18oZMawnj4P8BmQmGMvhnwL63cLQs7c9fY   1000
DISCOVERY   1NY8NhFDTdjoPgAVxwvwujZXsMyK8mhAfD   9
DISCOVERY   1KrxecCGj1PD458Lfd8xx54KmQm77tXzVA   2

Cheers

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:24:19 PM

Summary
This is the sixth report for Discovery. This week no report on Scribd because it's quite short.

We've been trying to pickup some trading on the remaining exchanges but so far there is not a lot of volume. Currently NAV per share is 0.00589930 (was 0.00582083). That's a 1.3% plus. We hope we to maintain or increase this growth.

No news or updates on the weexchange issue as of yet. We understood there is going to be some news this Friday.

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00582083
NAV End   0.00589930
Management fee   0.00000000
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00589930

If enough of our current assets move to a new exchange we will of course add those in graphs as well. We still don’t expect the values to change much the next few weeks.

Direct Shares
So far 11710 shares have been converted to direct shares! That means there are currently 90 shares remaining to be converted. These shares are owned by 10 individuals.

To receive your shares as direct shares follow these steps. A list of private shareholders will be included in the bi-weekly report from now on.
a.   Bitfunder username

If you are unable to transfer shares due to 2FA issues (or other issues) please let us know using the above email address. The most important thing is we have a confirmation on the public BTC address used.

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/2xNDT8BX
DISCOVERY   1KXuL99qRhsQDsLL8QweXkxAWkuSpxczut   2
DISCOVERY   1EijyfojsPHa6jqPgovbS4A5xXpRSsMQ3   2

Cheers,

mike81

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:22:53 PM

Keep up the good work!
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:53:40 PM

Summary
This is the seventh report for Discovery.

We've been trying to pickup some trading on the remaining exchanges but so far there is not a lot of volume. Currently NAV per share is 0.00611146 (was 0.00589930). That's a 3.5% plus.

Weexchange has payed out a little of the owned amount (more in this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348468.620). Still not a lot, but at least something is happening.

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00589930
NAV End   0.00611146
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00611146

The next report will be published on Sunday the 29th of December due to Christmas and new year holidays. From that point reports will be published every second Sunday.

Direct Shares
So far 11712 shares have been converted to direct shares! That means there are currently 88 shares remaining to be converted. These shares are owned by 9 individuals.

Shares have been transferred to our Bitfunder account due to the closure. As of now the only way to claim your shares is by sending an email or PM to confirm your BTC address.

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/4ReLetKb

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:57:14 PM

Summary
This is the eight report for Discovery. Apologies for missing the (self set) deadline.

Nothing much has changed the last 1,5 week. Currently NAV per share is 0.00619583 (was 0.00611146). That's a 1.4% plus.

No new information on Weexchange unfortunately.

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00611146
NAV End   0.00619583
Dividends   0.00000000
Dividends/share   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00619583

As said earlier, next report is due Sunday 12th of January and will be published every second Sunday.

Direct Shares
So far 11712 shares have been converted to direct shares! That means there are currently 88 shares remaining to be converted. These shares are owned by 9 individuals.

Shares have been transferred to our Bitfunder account due to the closure. As of now the only way to claim your shares is by sending an email or PM to confirm your BTC address.

Cheers,

isimme

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:58:49 PM

Apologies for missing the (self set) deadline.
No Problem, Tyrion70, it's the holidays a delay is almost a given, belated Merry Xmas!
Thanks for the update.
And a Happy New Year to You!

Best,
isimme

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:13:21 PM

Thanks Isimme Smiley This time its on time!

Summary
This is the nineth report for Discovery. As said from now on every second Sunday.

The last 2 weeks we've seen a lot of ups and downs mostly in altcoin prices. Currently NAV per share is 0.00612336  (was 0.00619583). That's a 1.1% drop.

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00619583
NAV End   0.00612336
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00612336

As said earlier, next report is due Sunday 25th of January and will be published every second Sunday.

Direct Shares

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:39:42 AM

And late again Sad Apparently bolding text does not help me to remember when the next report is due :p

Summary
This is the tenth report for Discovery. Next time again on Sunday.

The last 2 weeks most prices were in a downward spiral after btc hitting +1000 again. It seems most prices are stabilising now. We're hoping to see a new rally of some kind soon because rallies usually mean profit. Currently NAV per share is 0.00620868  (was 0.00612336). That's a 1.3% rise.

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00612336
NAV End   0.00620868
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00620868

Next report is due Sunday 9th of February.

Direct Shares

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:38:45 PM

Summary
This is the eleventh report for Discovery. Next report due 23th of February.

We got our rally, but not upwards like we hoped. Along the lines most Currently NAV per share is 0.00610431  (was 0.00620868). That's a 1.7% drop. We hope Gox will be giving some good news Monday and won't be the next big bitcoin problem company.

Still no new information on Weexchange unfortunately.

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00620868
NAV End   0.00610431
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00610431

Next report is due Sunday 23th of February.

Direct Shares

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:48:57 PM

Summary
This is the 12th report for Discovery. Next report due 9th of March.

We got our rally, but not upwards like we hoped. Along the lines most Currently NAV per share is 0.00609938  (was 0.00610431). That's a 0.1% drop. It seems everybodies still holding their breath for Gox. Hopefully we'll see some nice rises when Gox finally starts resuming withdrawls again.

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00610431
NAV End   0.00609938
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00609938

Next report is due Sunday 9th of March.

Direct Shares

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/rSKtHSWu

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:43:01 PM

Summary
This is the 13th report for Discovery. Next report due 23th of March.

The Gox issue is finally behind us. Probably not with the result we wanted, but at least btc has recovered some of its loss lately. The same cannot be said for altcoins and stocks unfortunately.

All in all NAV ended at 0.00612128 (was 0.00609938), a 0.4% rise.

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00609938
NAV End   0.00612128
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00612128

Next report is due Sunday 23th of March.

Direct Shares

Cheers,

usabuilds1

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:52:34 PM

Are you looking for real estate investments?
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:39:20 PM

Summary
This is the 14th report for Discovery. Next report due 6th of April.

All in all NAV ended at 0.00599165 (was 0.00612128), a 2% drop. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00612128
NAV End   0.00599165
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00599165

Next report is due Sunday 6th of April.

Direct Shares

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:36:43 PM

Summary
This is the 15th report for Discovery. Next report due 20th of April.

This week we've seen most of our assets drop in value unfortunately. Our holdings in Neo&Bee are next to worthless currently due to the latest soap in bitcoinland Sad No news from Weexchange / Bitfunder either.

All in all NAV ended at 0.00542770 (was 0.00599165), a 9% drop. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00599165
NAV End   0.00542770
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00542770

Next report is due Sunday 20th of April.

Direct Shares

Cheers,
[/quote]

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:02:28 AM

Summary
This is the 16th report for Discovery. Next report due 4th of May.

Nothing much to report on, most assets haven't changed in value.

No news from Weexchange / Bitfunder either.

All in all NAV ended at 0.00540540 (was 0.00542770), a 0.4% drop. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00542770
NAV End   0.00540540
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00540540

Direct Shares

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:38:39 AM

Summary
This is the 17th report for Discovery. Next report due 25th of May (3 weeks instead of 2 due to being unavailable around 18th of May).

Nothing much to report on, most assets haven't changed in value.

No news from Weexchange / Bitfunder either.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00544572 (was 0.00540540), a 0.7% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0.00540540
NAV End   0.00544572
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0.00544572

Direct Shares

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:04:50 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 08:39:27 PM by tyrion70

Summary
This is the 18th report for Discovery. Next report due 8th of June.

No news from Weexchange / Bitfunder.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00551574 (was 0,00544572), a 1.2% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00544572
NAV End   0,00551574
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00551574

Direct Shares

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/zrigVm5L

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:48:55 PM

Summary
This is the 19th report for Discovery. Next report due 22th of June.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00542765 (was 0,00551574), a 1.6% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00551574
NAV End   0,00542765
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00542765

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/z0xxPQst (non-confirmed shares are included there to save space Smiley)

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

Summary
This is the 20th report for Discovery. Next report due 6th of July.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00536775 (was 0,00542765), a 1.1% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00542765
NAV End   0,00536775
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00536775

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/z0xxPQst (non-confirmed shares are included there to save space Smiley)

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:43:53 PM

Summary
This is the 21th report for Discovery. Next report due 20th of July.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00541667 (was 0,00536775), a 0.9% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00536775
NAV End   0,00541667
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00541667

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/z0xxPQst

Cheers,

samos123

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:21:38 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 06:02:04 AM by samos123

I stopped getting dividents since 2014-04-13 on https://blockchain.info/address/1AYMb43cCpn8QF8WP6K5iHzfBCpFX42TGu

I'm sure there is a reason so just kindly posting here to see what's going on. Haven't logged on to bitcointalk in ages.

edit: I mixed up addiction group buy with this post was a long too way, sorry for the incovenience. Quick reply and tyrion managed the group by really well!
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:51:42 AM

I stopped getting dividents since 2014-04-13 on https://blockchain.info/address/1AYMb43cCpn8QF8WP6K5iHzfBCpFX42TGu

I'm sure there is a reason so just kindly posting here to see what's going on. Haven't logged on to bitcointalk in ages.
Hey Samos,

Think you mean the mining operation Addiction; I just sent u a PM with some links to the right posts. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:40:55 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 06:45:16 PM by tyrion70

Summary
This is the 22nd report for Discovery. Next report due 3rd of August.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00527658 (was 0,00541667), a 2.6% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00541667
NAV End   0,00527658
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00527658

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:44:42 PM

Summary
This is the 23rd report for Discovery. Next report due 17th of August.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00529211 (was 0,00527658), a 0,1% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00527658
NAV End   0,00529211
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00529211

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:03:01 PM

Summary
This is the 24rd report for Discovery. Next report due 31th of August.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00529211 (was 0,00529211), a 5.01% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00529211
NAV End   0,00502676
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00502676

The latest asset list can be found here http://pastebin.com/e7zEjsvg

Cheers,

TheSwammi

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:17:33 PM

Is this not a thing anymore?
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:30:26 PM

Is this not a thing anymore?
Still a thing Smiley, new update tonight.. I thought is was due tonight, but apparently I skipped a week Sad Apologies for that..

TheSwammi

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:38:24 PM

It's all good. Thanks and keep up the good work!
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

Summary
This is the 25th report for Discovery. Next report due 21th of September. (Again, sorry for skipping a week).

All in all NAV ended at 0,00510766 (was 0,00502676), a 1,61% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00502676
NAV End   0,00510766
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00510766

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

Summary
This is the 26th report for Discovery. Next report due 5th of October.

All in all NAV ended at 0,00512870 (was 0,00510766), a 0,41% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00510766
NAV End   0,00512870
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00512870

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:25:33 PM

Summary
This is the 27th report for Discovery. Next report due 19th of October.

A turbulent last few weeks unfortunately. Holdings in $ related activities took a dive together with BTC. (which dropped 25% since last report).

All in all NAV ended at 0,00452788 (was 0,0051287), a 11,71% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,0051287
NAV End   0,00452788
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00452788

Cheers,

Patek

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:37:16 AM

are shares still on the market?
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:11:02 PM

Currently shares are not trading in any market since the closure of bitfunder. All shares are privately held.

Cheers,

Patek

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:27:09 PM

Currently shares are not trading in any market since the closure of bitfunder. All shares are privately held.

Cheers,

No way to acquire them?
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:37:19 PM

No way to acquire them?
Only by buying them of current shareholders. They are not listed anywhere currently.

Summary
This is the 28th report for Discovery. Next report due 2nd of November.

NAV ended at 0,00461438 (was 0,00452788), a 1,91% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00452788
NAV End   0,00461438
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00461438

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:05:38 PM

Summary
This is the 29th report for Discovery. Next report due 16nd of November.

NAV ended at 0,00439691 (was 0,00461438), a 4,7% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00461438
NAV End   0,00439691
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00439691

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:17:18 PM

Summary
This is the 30th report for Discovery. Next report due 30th of November.

NAV ended at 0,00441633 (was 0,00439691), a 0.4% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00439691
NAV End   0,00441633
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00441633

Cheers,

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:53:35 PM

bitfunder is temporary shut down.

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:01:15 PM

Summary
This is the 31th report for Discovery. Next report due 14th of December.

NAV ended at 0,00428736 (was 0,00441633), a 2.9% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00441633
NAV End   0,00428736
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00428736

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

Summary
This is the 32th report for Discovery. Next report due 28th of December.

NAV ended at 0,00431835 (was 0,00428736), a 0.7% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00428736
NAV End   0,00431835
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00431835

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:23:51 PM

Summary
This is the 32th report for Discovery. Next report due 11th of January.

NAV ended at 0,00421665 (was 0,00431835), a 2.3% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00431835
NAV End   0,00421665
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00421665

I hope you all enjoyed christmas and have a wonderful newyear!

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:48:08 PM

Summary
This is the 33th report for Discovery. Next report due 25th of January.

NAV ended at 0,00413654 (was 0,00421665), a 1.9% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00421665
NAV End   0,00413654
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00413654

Cheers,

shmoula

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 03:13:36 PM

Every time I see your report here I just mumble myself: aww, poor tyrion, that's nice of him Smiley. Thanks, man!

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:33:57 PM

Every time I see your report here I just mumble myself: aww, poor tyrion, that's nice of him Smiley. Thanks, man!
Smiley yw!

Summary
This is the 34th report for Discovery. Next report due 8th of February.

NAV ended at 0,00415926 (was 0,00413654), a 0.6% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00413654
NAV End   0,00415926
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00415926

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:06:25 PM

Summary
This is the 35th report for Discovery. Next report due 22th of February.

NAV ended at 0,00417244 (was 0,00415926), a 0.3% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00415926
NAV End   0,00417244
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00417244

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:39:56 PM

Summary
This is the 36th report for Discovery. Next report due 8th of March.

NAV ended at 0,00404194 (was 0,00417244), a 3.1% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00417244
NAV End   0,00404194
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00404194

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:48:13 AM

Summary
This is the 37th report for Discovery. Next report due 22th of March.

NAV ended at 0,00406588 (was 0,00404194), a 0.6% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00404194
NAV End   0,00406588
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00406588

Cheers,

j.jaymes

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:35:09 PM

Good to see that you are still going strong!

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:30:17 PM

Good to see that you are still going strong!
Thanks!

Summary
This is the 38th report for Discovery. Next report due 5th of April.

NAV ended at 0,00394147 (was 0,00406588), a 3% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00406588
NAV End   0,00394147
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00394147

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:37:27 AM

Summary
This is the 39th report for Discovery. Next report due 19th of April. Apologies for being late; Looking for easter eggs got to me Wink

NAV ended at 0,00396733 (was 0,00394147), a 0.7% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00394147
NAV End   0,00396733
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00396733

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:56:37 PM

Summary
This is the 40th report for Discovery. Next report due 3rd of May.

NAV ended at 0,00398591 (was 0,00396733), a 0.5% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00396733
NAV End   0,00398591
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00398591

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:26:01 PM

Summary
This is the 41th report for Discovery. Next report due 17rd of May.

NAV ended at 0,00391276 (was 0,00398591), a 1.8% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00398591
NAV End   0,00391276
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00391276

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:46:23 PM

Summary
Apologies for being late; I was a weekend away from home and didn't have internet Smiley

This is the 42th report for Discovery. Next report due 31st of May.

NAV ended at 0,00392813 (was 0,00391276), a 0.4% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00391276
NAV End   0,00392813
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00392813

Cheers,

TheSwammi

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:53:44 PM

It's all good. Thank you!
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:00:12 PM

Summary
This is the 43th report for Discovery. Next report due 14th of June.

NAV ended at 0,00395667 (was 0,00392813), a 0.7% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00392813
NAV End   0,00395667
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00395667

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:59:32 PM

Summary
This is the 44th report for Discovery. Next report due 28th of June. (Due to holidays it might be a few days later)

NAV ended at 0,00396861 (was 0,00395667), a 0.3% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00395667
NAV End   0,00396861
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00396861

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:21:06 PM

Hey everyone, due to my holidays with my family and the fact that internet is not widely available where I am, I'm not able to produce a report as of yet. I'll post a report as soon as I'm back in the civilized world Wink

Thanks for your understanding,
Cheers!

shmoula

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:42:38 AM

Thanks and enjoy your holiday!!

Hey everyone, due to my holidays with my family and the fact that internet is not widely available where I am, I'm not able to produce a report as of yet. I'll post a report as soon as I'm back in the civilized world Wink

Thanks for your understanding,
Cheers!

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:35:28 PM

Summary
Back from my holidays again. This is the 45th report for Discovery. Next report due 26th of July.

NAV ended at 0,00385286 (was 0,00396861), a 3% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00396861
NAV End   0,00385286
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00385286

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:06:03 PM

Summary
This is the 46th report for Discovery. Next report due 9th of August.

NAV ended at 0,00387133 (was 0,00385286), a 0.5% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00385286
NAV End   0,00387133
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00385286

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:32:13 PM

Summary
This is the 47th report for Discovery. Next report due 23th of August.

NAV ended at 0,00389367 (was 0,00387133), a 0.6% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00387133
NAV End   0,00389367
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00389367

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:20:14 PM

Summary
This is the 48th report for Discovery. Next report due 6th of September.

NAV ended at 0,00392738 (was 0,00389367), a 0.9% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00389367
NAV End   0,00392738
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00392738

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:39:02 PM

Summary
This is the 49th report for Discovery. Next report due 20th of September.

NAV ended at 0,00394198 (was 0,00392738), a 0.4% rise.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00392738
NAV End   0,00394198
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00394198

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:08:20 PM

Summary
This is the 50th report for Discovery. Next report due 11th of October.

NAV ended at 0,00381665 (was 0,00394198), a 3.2% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00394198
NAV End   0,00381665
Management fee    0.00000000
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00381665

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:53:32 PM

Summary
This is the 51th report for Discovery. Next report due 1th of November.

NAV ended at 0,00379274 (was 0,00381665), a 0.6% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00381665
NAV End   0,00379274
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00379274

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:48:23 AM

Summary
This is the 52th report for Discovery. Next report due 22th of November.

NAV ended at 0,00365177 (was 0,00379274), a 3,7% drop.  

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00379274
NAV End   0,00365177
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00365177

Cheers,

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:19:03 PM

Are you really expecting to hear from Jon Montroll, or any other crooks behind Bitfunder / We Exchange? Really? If so that's pretty delusional.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:32:34 PM

Are you really expecting to hear from Jon Montroll, or any other crooks behind Bitfunder / We Exchange? Really? If so that's pretty delusional.
I understand your loss Wink It's not that I expect to hear anything from Jon, but I'd settle to hear of jailtime or something else Cheesy Point taken though..

Summary
This is the 53th report for Discovery. Next report due 6th of December.

NAV ended at 0,00367922 (was 0,00365177), a 0.7% rise. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00365177
NAV End   0,00367922
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00367922

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:56:47 AM

Summary
This is the 54th report for Discovery. Next report due 27th of December.

NAV ended at 0,00351932 (was 0,00367922), a 4.3% drop. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00367922
NAV End  0,00351932
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00351932

Cheers,

wjvriend

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:07:15 PM

Is this fund still active ?

And if so, is there an overview of where the BTC are invested in ? (I'm in for a few 100 shares)
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:27:04 PM

Is this fund still active ?

And if so, is there an overview of where the BTC are invested in ? (I'm in for a few 100 shares)
Hey,

It's still active! But the last few weeks have been very busy (actually your question reminded me that I need to post a new update again).

There is no public overview of whats invested where. A part of the funds should be considered "lost" forever (they were lost in the bitfunder heist). Most of the other funds divided over altcoins(btc-e, cryptsy, bter), arbitrage (bitfinex), and havelock. And of course some good old solid btc.

I'll post an updated report tonight.

Cheers

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:58:25 PM

Summary
As promised earlier, this is the 55th report for Discovery. Next report due 24th of Januari.

NAV ended at 0,00354092 (was 0,00351932), a 0.6% rise. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00351932
NAV End  0,00354092
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00354092

Cheers,

wjvriend

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:02:40 AM

Thanks for the update !
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:12:43 PM

Summary
This is the 56th report for Discovery. Next report due 7th of Februari.

NAV ended at 0,00338551 (was 0,00354092), a 4.4% drop. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00354092
NAV End  0,00338551
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00338551

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:14:30 AM

Summary
This is the 57th report for Discovery. Next report due 21th of Februari.

NAV ended at 0,00332439 (was 0,00338551), a 1.8% drop. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00338551
NAV End  0,00332439
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00332439

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:37:09 PM

Summary
This is the 58th report for Discovery. Next report due 6th of March.

NAV ended at 0,00317759 (was 0,00332439), a 4.4% drop. 

The numbers

NAV Start   0,00332439
NAV End  0,00317759
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,00317759

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:29:15 AM

Summary
This is the 59th report for Discovery. Next report due 1th of May. My apologies for the late report. I moved to a different house over the last month and together with work that really left no other time for other stuff (plus having no internet doesn't really help Wink).

NAV ended at 0,003013475

The numbers for this week
NAV Start   0,00317759
NAV End  0,003013475
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,003013475

Cheers,

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:51:27 AM

Summary
This is the 60th report for Discovery. Next report due 22th of May.

NAV ended at 0,003002788

The numbers for this week
NAV Start   0,003013475
NAV End  0,003002788
Dividends   0.00000000
NAV current/share   0,003002788

Cheers,

ffwong

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:30:21 PM

tyrion70,

Thank you for your persistent and consistent report. I really appreciate your contribution, not just to us, but also the community.

BTW, can I make a suggestion to you to start trading on distributed exchange such as Bitshares (e.g. one legit portal is bitshares.openledger.info)? You may also install a bitshares node yourself and do trading within your own bitshares wallet. With this, we will have virtually much less chance of being hacked (we may still be doomed if the UIA issuer e.g. openledger being hacked). With recent trend in ETH, LISK, there should be much more chance for profitable trading.

Besides, you may consider to issue your own UIA (say DISCOVERY) at Bitshares blockchain. If you need more information, I will try to provide you more information.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution so far.

Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 10:26:30 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 10:37:12 AM by FirstGlobalCredit

I am very glad to meet you. I am the Communications Director for First Global Credit (parent company XBT SARL - Geneva) We provide various investment and trading programmes to derive value from bitcoin holdings. For accounts over 10 BTC we provide 2% interest (per annum.) I know this is not an exciting return, but it is one I know we can achieve. In future we will be offering a variety of investment alternatives that are hooked into the risk management model that protects the company's assets while managing our client portfolios. You can also take a position in mainstream stocks like google, cisco, goldman sachs. About 200 US and UK stocks in all. (though we can add certain others on request after checking their risk profile) Some of those are blue chip and throw off dividends so that is a possibility as well. We take a position in the stock market on your behalf and do so without the need to sell your bitcoin.
The stock, ETF and futures market trading has been available for 2 years. And as I said new opportunities are being developed.
To demonstrate our pedigree I will point out that Jon Matonis sits on our board.
Regards,
Marcie D Terman
Communications Director - First Global Credit
(my contact details are on the company website.)

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:29:19 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:25:11 PM by tyrion70

Hi all,

First of, my apologies for not writing earlier.. I had a few busy months and I had less time to maintain the fund. The fund wasn't investing in much anyway, It had a long position in Ether, DAO, Litecoin and about half of the fund was just BTC. I couldn't have chosen a worse time to take a break from looking at everything every day..

Late May Litecoin took a dive from 0.009 to 0.006 from which it still has to recover.

ETH went up from .020 to 0.034 only to drop to <0.013 when the DAO heist occured. When the dust settled and the hard fork occurred we got all the funds out of ETH/DAO/Classic. Looking back we could or should have waited a little longer but at the time it looked like the best move. I probably should have ended it then, but I really couldn't find the time to write a final report for Discovery (and I wasn't ready to stop it yet, I still really don't want to).

Then to make matters worse; Bitfinex was hacked. As of yet there simply isn't any exchange to trust (has there ever been one?).

All in all, I decided it's time to close up shop and end Discovery. I briefly considered using bitshares or something else, but frankly I'm really done with it. I'm sorry if I have disappointed you guys, I really wished for a different ending. All the funds are now (safely) in an offline wallet. The end results are as follows:

NAV Start   0,003002788
NAV End    0,000369389
Outstanding shares   11800
NAV current/share   0,000196389

Including in the NAV calculation is the amount still owed by Weexchange (which is little over 5 btc).

If you want your share payed out, please send me a signed message with the btc address I have on record (https://pastebin.com/VYQCka4z updated 11/12/18). If you want your payout to a different address please mention that in your signed message (the message still needs to be signed with the address on record of course). If you can't sign, contact me to work something out.

Thanks all for your trust, it was a fun ride!
Tyrion70

shmoula

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Wow, no reply here... At least someone, who closed shop the right way and did periodic reports on what's going on. Thank you!

anasazi

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:02:36 PM

If you want your share payed out, please send me a signed message with the btc address I have on record (http://pastebin.com/e7zEjsvg).

Am I missing something? Of course everyone wants a payout, there is no "if", the fund is closed. Just send it out, shouldn't require any action from your investors.
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:15:30 PM

Am I missing something? Of course everyone wants a payout, there is no "if", the fund is closed. Just send it out, shouldn't require any action from your investors.
This is just an extra measure to make sure we don't send it to a btc address that someone doesn't want to use anymore. If you want it to the address on record just let me know.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: