Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum [ETN] Holders, What is your take?  (Read 209 times)
Manojdaran (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

ETN - the coin that was speculated to make much noise suffered much with this drop. Coin almost back to where it started. Guys how are your doing with the holding?

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenicks79

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:43:12 AM

Hi,
You have to be more patient.
Next week, ETN staff will be at Mobile World Congress: https://electroneum.com/2018/02/02/electroneum-to-exhibit-at-the-mobile-world-congress/.

Depending on news, the coins could pump.

Basically ETN ecosystem looks strong.

I HODL my ETN.

Smiley
BOBALLEX

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

I try to deposit 10000 etn to cryptopia  10 days ago, but it not yet on exchange( support not answer. And i dont no  is this a problem of electroneum or cryptopia
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Almost all the coins are falling so it is not only electroneum we need patience to maximize our profit else you will just waste your coin if you sell it now.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

Yes it can go higher... it have potential but so this drop seems pretty if you compare to other market. So hold on and wait for the moment...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBountyManager

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

Very incompetitive developers,they cant prevent their wallet from being hacked,i invested when its in the pre-ICO sales and the tokens i bought were hold for about 2months what a shame,and now their wallet was allegedly hacked again.Stay away from this shitty coin,you are only wasting your precious time and money.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

ETN - the coin that was speculated to make much noise suffered much with this drop. Coin almost back to where it started. Guys how are your doing with the holding?

I think you are a late investor, because if you are an ICO investor of this coin you are then running into profit, you are 8 times in profit plus the huge bonus from your purchase, better sell what you have if you do not believe in this project, great projects need patient from the holders.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
leftover_potato

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

hold!

whoever said that they invested in pre-ico and whined about it is fake! cause every pre-ico investor is already sitting on a x8 return.  Roll Eyes
The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Im holdin some ETN myself, post ico, I like the idea pf electroneum but not sure how for example the mobile miner will work, mining coins takes energy so does the mobile have to be on charge constantly?  Its due for release anytime now so we will find out for sure.  I feel Their marketing strategy has been a little luke warm since the ico and not a great deal of hype around them.  

Richard Ellis released a statement regarding ongoing private deals again which they will reveal soon...feels like a theme here ..dangling carrots of info and statements using key words like SOON and IMININENT. but yet to deliver anything to create any real buzz since there news of the Latin America deal.  

They have a stand over at some conference in Barcelona at the moment and hopefully they will come away with some new deals (which they will inform us of soon)  Grin   Time will tell I may sound a little skeptical at the moment but I do believe like most Alts Im invested in that if I hodl long enough I will make a return.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

Correct its gonna take time and patience.
I think and hope 2018 will be a really explosive year for ETN kicking off with the miner when its released.
I would be expecting some real news to come out of this GSMA mobile world congress which kicks off today.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Today is the GSMA WORLD CONGRESS , IM waiting for the ETN to drop the bomb (news). Im sure it will sky rocket once they spread the goodnews today or tommorow . This would be massive pump, rumors tells etn will partner up with samsung and they will open to public now the mobile miner. Can you imagine it if the rumor is true imagine how huge is samsung and how many mobile users of it Million and billions of money is in the air. Buy now etn and youll never regret ,it is the best investment of 2018.
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

I bought ETN post ICO and more than 1k sats. I then added some from the dip for 400 sats to increase my average, I think I'm in the positive now with my ETN holdings. Waiting for Mobile World Congress and Kucoin listing. Binance/Bittrex listing would be an icing on the cake but I'm still happy with ETN.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

I try to deposit 10000 etn to cryptopia  10 days ago, but it not yet on exchange( support not answer. And i dont no  is this a problem of electroneum or cryptopia

They are currently down with ETN transactions and are working to fix this problem.
The issue is with the exchange and not with Electroneum. The team contacted the exchange to help them fix the issue but they are busy with the chinese new year Smiley).
Be patient because the coins are not lost. Electroneum team announced new exchanges within this week.

Very incompetitive developers,they cant prevent their wallet from being hacked,i invested when its in the pre-ICO sales and the tokens i bought were hold for about 2months what a shame,and now their wallet was allegedly hacked again.Stay away from this shitty coin,you are only wasting your precious time and money.

You are talkin shit. They never been hacked. They delayed the launch only because they detected some vulnerabiltyes with users not protecting theyr data. From the launch till now they did not had a single hack so stop disinformig people.
Provide link with evidence ...

pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

I think it's common and normal when during the dip some coins roll back to where it started. Electroneum is a pretty well done wallet and I think ETN will recover and grow more especially according to the news and upcomings that developers announce.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
Merited by rizkyrz (1)

I still have a lot of ETN tokens because I think this token has a very good future and I hope that in the near future this token will touch the price of $1/ETN  Grin
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

I do not think I should sell at this time, but hold on longer. I believe the price will recover and increase in the future.
kevoh

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

Actually, I think electroneum is doing good with its current price which is actually 8x of the ICO price. Even when bitcoin was bearish recently and other altcoins were in the red, Electroneum's price was still stable.
sparg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

This week will be a great week for Electroneum. New announcements will come about exchanges, mobile miner and maybe new partnerships.
I am very happy because Richard made an interview with a local news post from my country.
The event that Electroneum is attending now will increase interest in this coin. TO THE MOON!

sparg

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

So we got a official announcement of the date when the mobile miner will be live and it is march the 5th.
I expect some movements in the price with this great progress.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

Hi,
You have to be more patient.
Next week, ETN staff will be at Mobile World Congress: https://electroneum.com/2018/02/02/electroneum-to-exhibit-at-the-mobile-world-congress/.

Depending on news, the coins could pump.
I don't think you understand how any of this works.Your reasoning is vague and absurd.The event cannot make the value of a coin increase genuinely  but indeed pumpers will take this opportunity to  pump the prices and this is how it works 90% of the time when an external event is considered.

I bought ETN post ICO and more than 1k sats. I then added some from the dip for 400 sats to increase my average, I think I'm in the positive now with my ETN holdings. Waiting for Mobile World Congress and Kucoin listing. Binance/Bittrex listing would be an icing on the cake but I'm still happy with ETN.
Binance won't be listing such coins soon.Bittrex is too rich to give two shits about a low graded coin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: