Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your prediction (BTC and alts)  (Read 524 times)
Gregsman

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

Must and can go up to 18-20k in the next 2 months. bitcoin is a nice coin and have good prospects also to invest. next month is the time for bitcoin to ascend to higher prices again.

I agree with you. Hovering between 12k and 16k in next six months is wrong. This is crypto 6 months is a very long period.
In March full rise.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

Yes, a couple of coins will fall and some we even crash but bitcoin thrive. However, the dump in price will not pass $9000 before it get back up and the price will be more friendly before the end of this month.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

Looking at the market, the correction seems over. It will take the rest of the month or into February
to recover the losses for most coins. Expect BTC to go towards $100K by end of year and  good
altcoins to outperform its gains by a big margin.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

We cannot predict the price direcion tor a whole year. A lot can happen in a week or a month. I can only make an educated guess as far as a week because cryptocurrency is very volatile. Every bit of news and sentiment of the community should be considered. Just like what happened yesterday. We got a bloodbath on crypto on a no basis but sentiments of the community. Luckily we are bouncing back.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

The exact forecast I think no one will say and it is not known what can happen tomorrow many factors can affect the price of both of them
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

The exact forecast I think no one will say and it is not known what can happen tomorrow many factors can affect the price of both of them

Exactly, if crypto market would be predictable it wouldn't be so valitile. Soon there will be chinish new year, and markets will be red again.

Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Must and can go up to 18-20k in the next 2 months. bitcoin is a nice coin and have good prospects also to invest. next month is the time for bitcoin to ascend to higher prices again.

I agree with you. Hovering between 12k and 16k in next six months is wrong. This is crypto 6 months is a very long period.
In March full rise.

Thanks for your answsers, hope you are right!
hypcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

Exactly, if crypto market would be predictable it wouldn't be so valitile. Soon there will be chinish new year, and markets will be red again.

Shouldn't go below the last Supports just because of CNY.

I think BTC is starting to roll again after all sell walls are cleared, this can take time. BTC price should cross above $40000 this year. In my opinion, BTC is very undervalued and $20000 is a fair price for now. Now it's time to see the tech to be developed further and tx fees to be minimized.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

btc and altcoin predictions in the future will be very good in price. I think in the next few months the price of cryptocurrency coin will have a nice improvement. so the future of cryptocurrency has the potential for success.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

My prediction for Bitcoin and the most altcoins is that they are going to pump together soon. We saw this pattern last year in january and the setup to see this again now is very good because the most altcoins are getting pumped right after BTC made a huge green candle.

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:15 AM

I think bitcoin will always keep its priorities to the future. Various people from all over the world have tried, and joined to try bitcoin. Starting from ordinary people to big investors. Even bitcoins serve as official payments in some countries. That is the progress and existence of bitcoin in the world today. Although there are often rumors and issues that drop the price of bitcoin, but bitcoin can still rise, the price ups and downs follow the inflation of the world. That is all and thank you
Regards

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

What are your predictions on BTC and alts the start of the year?

I think, looking back at the historical charts of BTC, that it will drop to max $8.500 until the 20th/21st of January.

Then it will rise again, hover between $12.000 and $16.000 for the first half of the year. Then, around Juli (or even before) the big climb will begin, to $20.000 and then to the end of the year I predict an amount of above $43.000.

For alts, it totally depends on what you're holding. I think a lot of coins will fall, coming out for what they truly are, lousy money grab projects, or becoming what they really will be: mega projects forming the future of the blockchain, and with it, the future of mankind. Think in the size of companies like Google, Amazon, Alibaba. Invest well here (where your mind and heart lies) and you could become part of that future, and become filthy rich  Grin

Also I have very high hopes for Ethereum. This will be their year and I think, year's end it will see a price of over $8.000  

This is all coming straight out of my crystal ball, I have no clue if it will be and there are predictions of BTC plummeting to less than $1.800 too.

What are your thoughts on this, where does your crystal ball lead you??

For me, Last year Crypto performance is good because both legal and illegal people can easily join the investments which result to high in demand of the crypto currencies but now that strict rules is now in effect like massive regulations and KYC i think the bad guys will now be restraint which result to reducing the number of investors so therefore i expect that this year market price will not be so great as last year performance.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

We still don't know what will happen.

But I think ETH has really good potential this year. but ofcourse btc will still be at the top of the rank.

And many alts will be rekt this year. Too many new alts launching with better projects Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

We still don't know what will happen.

But I think ETH has really good potential this year. but ofcourse btc will still be at the top of the rank.

And many alts will be rekt this year. Too many new alts launching with better projects Cheesy

I think the opposite with ETH.

I think that ETH has already basically topped at 0.1 BTC or more, and it's not going back to that territory again this year pretty much. The focus is going to be on newer altcoins with more potential than ETH, such as IOTA, EOS, and more anonymous cryptos like ZEC, or XMR.

But I absolutely agree - too many alts launching and many alts will get absolutely wrecked. So pick your investments wisely, don't invest into hype either.
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

What are your predictions on BTC and alts the start of the year?

I think, looking back at the historical charts of BTC, that it will drop to max $8.500 until the 20th/21st of January.

Then it will rise again, hover between $12.000 and $16.000 for the first half of the year. Then, around Juli (or even before) the big climb will begin, to $20.000 and then to the end of the year I predict an amount of above $43.000.

For alts, it totally depends on what you're holding. I think a lot of coins will fall, coming out for what they truly are, lousy money grab projects, or becoming what they really will be: mega projects forming the future of the blockchain, and with it, the future of mankind. Think in the size of companies like Google, Amazon, Alibaba. Invest well here (where your mind and heart lies) and you could become part of that future, and become filthy rich  Grin

Also I have very high hopes for Ethereum. This will be their year and I think, year's end it will see a price of over $8.000  

This is all coming straight out of my crystal ball, I have no clue if it will be and there are predictions of BTC plummeting to less than $1.800 too.

What are your thoughts on this, where does your crystal ball lead you??
The bitcoin has already fallen and so far this has been confirmed by our forecasts. Alts are the opposite, not all of course, but will go on to growth and show their records, well, we just hope that they will see our support and make us happy.

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

I think that we will see not any strong market movements untilll middle of summer. I hope that "cryptospring 2.0" will happan then and we will see a great growth of all market: BTC will hit 18k$, ETH - 1.8k$, LTC - 1k$.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

If the market going to be like 2014 market btc will goes to $4500 the dip then back to arround $6000-$8000 there will be new good coin launch at q1 and at q2 that coin will worth like ethereum today. If my prediction is right the coin should be exscudo / eon. Only small ethereum token give good return this year.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

Price can determine by many aspect and every person have his own analyzing. My prediction and calcullation for coin i take from total coin issued, coin in circullation, possibility use of that project in the real world and a whole market cap.
Example : genesis vision when ico it is $0.70 and coin in circullation is only 4.2 million which if that project can goes only top 100 it will give coin price arround $33 and my prediction is correct.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

for me my prediction on bitcoin and alts will increase their value this year according to my wet news about here the btc price will climb to triple price I'm not sure of it but hopefully be true and that's my predictoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: