Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Vestopia - investment platform, available for an average household!  (Read 1317 times)
tkhalilz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

I'm new on cryptocurrency market, interested in trading and investment. How can be your project useful for me?

A unique feature of the Vestopia Platform is the ability to reinvest your VTP token in other opportunities. The platform will offer various opportunities covering different asset classes with different investment objectives to meet the requirements of our users.
Each opportunity will be divided into smaller units, in a collective scheme approach, of smaller value to make it possible for everyone to afford and will be denominated in VTP tokens equivalent, which is the internal currency of the Vestopia Platform. You will therefore be able to reinvest your VTP tokens in any scheme of your choice and earn the returns / income stream from that particular opportunity.
Vestopia Platform will have a trading exchange for invested positions. Should you decide to exit any position your hold, you will be able to sell this position to other users on the Vestopia Platform, again in VTP tokens. The performance of the particular investment you hold will, by natural supply and demand mechanism, determine the trading price.
In addition, the VTP tokens will be traded on digital / cryptocurrency exchanges. So you will be able to trade VTP tokens on exchanges where it is listed and benefit from price appreciation.
This model is designed to ensure demand growth and stimulation for VTP tokens and has multiple profitability advantages to the users from the following:
-   Profitability and earnings from the selected investment positions on the Vestopia Platform
-   Profitability from selling help positions on the Vestopia Platform to other users
-   Profitability from trading VTP tokens on digital / crypto currency exchanges
I hope the above clarify your query, but please feel free to let me know if anything needs more clarity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

I'm new on cryptocurrency market, interested in trading and investment. How can be your project useful for me?

A unique feature of the Vestopia Platform is the ability to reinvest your VTP token in other opportunities. The platform will offer various opportunities covering different asset classes with different investment objectives to meet the requirements of our users.
Each opportunity will be divided into smaller units, in a collective scheme approach, of smaller value to make it possible for everyone to afford and will be denominated in VTP tokens equivalent, which is the internal currency of the Vestopia Platform. You will therefore be able to reinvest your VTP tokens in any scheme of your choice and earn the returns / income stream from that particular opportunity.
Vestopia Platform will have a trading exchange for invested positions. Should you decide to exit any position your hold, you will be able to sell this position to other users on the Vestopia Platform, again in VTP tokens. The performance of the particular investment you hold will, by natural supply and demand mechanism, determine the trading price.
In addition, the VTP tokens will be traded on digital / cryptocurrency exchanges. So you will be able to trade VTP tokens on exchanges where it is listed and benefit from price appreciation.
This model is designed to ensure demand growth and stimulation for VTP tokens and has multiple profitability advantages to the users from the following:
-   Profitability and earnings from the selected investment positions on the Vestopia Platform
-   Profitability from selling help positions on the Vestopia Platform to other users
-   Profitability from trading VTP tokens on digital / crypto currency exchanges
I hope the above clarify your query, but please feel free to let me know if anything needs more clarity

Are you the team member of Vestopia project?

Vestopia-ICO

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Nice good project more information thanks

Hello! More information is available on our website vestopia.io
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Are you the team member of Vestopia project?

Hello! He's the CEO, I'm the moderator.
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

How can I be sure this process is safe for me?

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

We have an expert team, who will evaluate every investment opportunity
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be for everyone and be a promising long-term project , a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well
lyapres

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

goodluck to this project, i wish this great project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

We have an expert team, who will evaluate every investment opportunity

In addition, every opportunity will include full information to help users understand and evaluate its merits. Further, the platform will include a discussion panel where all users can share opinions, ask questions and exchange knowledge and experience. Vestopia is being developed for the average person, you wont need to be an investment expert to use it
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:09:52 AM

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be for everyone and be a promising long-term project , a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot.
CherryICO

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

I wonder, if one could tell me about investors benefits in short!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Hello!
We've added this section on our website!

Investor Benefits
o   Only vetted opportunities are displayed
o   Ease of use and setup.
o   Token value grows over time increasing profitability
o   Automatic payouts based on selected scheme
o   Transparency and security
o   Large opportunities to select from ensuring availability of best suited investment
o   No middlemen and no fees to investor
o   Easily sell your investment position to other investors on our platform or redeem from Vestopia
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

goodluck to this project, i wish this great project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Thanks for your feedback! Wish you could join our project!
CherryICO

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

Hello!
We've added this section on our website!

Investor Benefits
o   Only vetted opportunities are displayed
o   Ease of use and setup.
o   Token value grows over time increasing profitability
o   Automatic payouts based on selected scheme
o   Transparency and security
o   Large opportunities to select from ensuring availability of best suited investment
o   No middlemen and no fees to investor
o   Easily sell your investment position to other investors on our platform or redeem from Vestopia

Thanks, great!
I already feel a good customer service from your team!
Good luck!
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

And why there's no bounty?
I see 90% of projects have it

tkhalilz

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

We have seen bounty bringing a lot of scammers and require a thorough oversight to ensure it is fairly distributed. So we don't offer bounty in a formal program. We offer bounty only to those who can prove their support to the project and is taken out of management tokens.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:38:06 AM

We have seen bounty bringing a lot of scammers and require a thorough oversight to ensure it is fairly distributed. So we don't offer bounty in a formal program. We offer bounty only to those who can prove their support to the project and is taken out of management tokens.

We are happy to discuss with anyone who can make a real contribution
Cryptogodfather

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

Oh, I see! I think many people have recently changed their perception about bounty and don't take it seriously! i can mistake, btw

Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

And we're approaching to Vestopia ICO start! We've updated our website with new information and documents! The all necessary preparations are done and we're ready to start changing the investment world!

scottyzhao

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

Will other language versions be added to the website?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: