Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price is dropping so when is the right time to buy?  (Read 511 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

I realize no one knows when the drop will level off. Im wondering though since i just bought a bunch more yesterday and lost a bunch more by today (lol never spend more than you can afford to lose) when do you foresee this leveling off and time to buy other currencies? Or how would you judge when the right time to buy is besides checking the mkt hourly and driving your self nuts? Id buy more today if i see a shift towards a leveling off however when i see 10-40% drops daily id like to mitigate losing hundreds of dollars per coin in a day when I buy more of them to hold onto.

If you can afford to spend more then anytime at any rate you can buy.

The current market situation is seems to be the best chance to grab some more coins. We should take this as an opportunity rather than later on we will say "hope I bought at $$$ , i missed the $%$&^" .

This crash will surely be end so take a dive while we are here.
Nureni

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

There can never be any better time to buy than this, the market is so so dip.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

I realize no one knows when the drop will level off. Im wondering though since i just bought a bunch more yesterday and lost a bunch more by today (lol never spend more than you can afford to lose) when do you foresee this leveling off and time to buy other currencies? Or how would you judge when the right time to buy is besides checking the mkt hourly and driving your self nuts? Id buy more today if i see a shift towards a leveling off however when i see 10-40% drops daily id like to mitigate losing hundreds of dollars per coin in a day when I buy more of them to hold onto.

In these 14 days bitcoin and altcoin force us to see its collapse, this really makes investors hurt. But for people who are optimistic about the development of cryptocurrency, they will definitely take advantage of this condition as well as possible, such as buying bitcoin or altcoin as much as they can, then hold it waiting for the price back up. You need to remember, this has happened in previous years, namely in 2017.  So, make this as the best moment to buy.

JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

Now its the time, buy buy buy!!! Now are the sales of cryptos!! The correction seems to stopped for now and uptrend will start again!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

This is the right time to buy. Market will soon pick up again. I normally buy more on deeps and when market picks up so huge. I will collect my investment and and leave my gains.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

the price down now is the right time to buy and invest in a long time, then you will get many benefits. and you will not regret having made this decision.

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

I think the time to buy is right now because we are almost -45% down and I don't think it can go down much more as a matter of fact I see that the market is recovering already. There are some alts with great buy opportunities make sure you don't miss them.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
XavierSPL

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

Im buying now and cant see it being a wrong decision in the long run. The market as started to stabilize and rebound slightly but in many cases in traditional investing, when you think the end of the tunnel is near it take one last turn.. I think the question people really need to ask right now is whether or not you think almost everything will stabilize at half of what they just were, or is it more likely that they will bounce back up to where they were. For myself, I firmly believe in (at least) the latter so I'm all in with no concern over the next few days.. Enjoy the fire sale!!
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

When a hard resistance keeps holding the price,thats the perfect time to buy the alt,previous hard resistance from the ATH is the key mate.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

Now its the time, buy buy buy!!! Now are the sales of cryptos!! The correction seems to stopped for now and uptrend will start again!

Don't loose this opportunity again because the next correction might be at a higher level. Well I suggest to do your study about the coins you are planning to invest with so you can confidently say that its a good technology and you will never sold it on panic. Some people are still on panic, they still not realize that this red market, offers a great opportunity.
DanWagner

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

If i would want to buy in i would do it now , buy when there is blood in the street they say. Now there is definitely blood in the streets atm.  
Maybe you can get in a bit cheaper if you wait but after the crash of the last couple of days i would just go for it.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

yes you are right, all coin price is down because all coin give discount price to us so we can get rich quick, so this is the right time to buy altcoin and hold until the end of december to get profit.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:55:13 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:11:53 AM by richminded

If you can afford to spend more then anytime at any rate you can buy.

The current market situation is seems to be the best chance to grab some more coins. We should take this as an opportunity rather than later on we will say "hope I bought at $$$ , i missed the $%$&^" .

This crash will surely be end so take a dive while we are here.

A great time to buy more coins right now, don't loose this great opportunity again because this might go up higher in the coming weeks. The price dump is a signal to buy more coins and big people are taking this opportunity right on their portfolio. Believe on cryptocurrency bitcoin it can soar higher for sure.
nambawannambatuuuuu

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:08:48 AM

It is dropping, the peice right now is dump and i know it will pump when the right time comes and i believe in that. I never worry anything. I know that great things will happen soon. I will just be patient.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:10:41 AM

Earlier was the perfect time when the prices was below 30% just bought from the dip and will sell when the market recovered.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

Nobody knows when will it drop or pump. All you need is a bit of patience. Wait until the price goes up, and from then on, buy it already. The market is unpredictable, you just have to watch the flow of it.

---
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:08:01 AM

Thats true. it seems the correction has stopped and many users do not panic like some time ago. I know the price drops very deep within 1 day but look at the price started uphill a few percent and now it has stepped on $12k. and will certainly continue to rise. if you do not cutlose yesterday you'll be profit in next few days. other than that for those who have not bought. do not throw away your chances like yesterday. buy now because prices will be higher in the next few days. trust me you'll be profit in the next few days if you buy right now..
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

Thats true. it seems the correction has stopped and many users do not panic like some time ago. I know the price drops very deep within 1 day but look at the price started uphill a few percent and now it has stepped on $12k. and will certainly continue to rise. if you do not cutlose yesterday you'll be profit in next few days. other than that for those who have not bought. do not throw away your chances like yesterday. buy now because prices will be higher in the next few days. trust me you'll be profit in the next few days if you buy right now..
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:08 AM

Thats a good move buying more alts in a bleeding market,i personally does that everytime the market crashes for me thats the best time to buy cheap solid alts.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:53 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:14:54 AM by ThunderCatSteve

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: