Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price is dropping so when is the right time to buy?  (Read 511 times)
Jinbe Vivaldi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

i think the right time to buy is when we know there will be good news will come
we can read that in online news, or according to the roadmap, etc
You never know when the price stops falling.
You can buy the coins you want with your available money at once, or (as I do) divide your money in 3 - 4 parts and start buying using every time one part of them. I think it is called dollar-cost averaging.
This strategy is a way to avoid the volatility of the market because you are averaging prices over time.
You took a good desision buying at the dips, you'll never make money just sitting on the sidelines
yeah, the worst case is the developer abandon that coin..
it will be zero coin

roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

I'm sure this time is the right time to buy, bitcoin price will never fall again under $10k, and I believe after bitcoin reach ATH in the range of $18k in the year of 2017, chances are bitcoin price to back rise higher in the year of 2018 was very big.

Yup. All Bitcoin holders are waiting to see the revival of this Crypto because Bitcoin has not had a good growth in the past month and this could be seen as the last chance to see Bitcoin at the price level $11,000-12,000
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

Lucky are those who have bought specially the altcoins. They might be smiling now and feeling the profit.
Yes no one know when it will end. So it will be a courageous risk and if someone did then I say thumbs up to him.
It is all going up except bitcoin which looks like it is having a hard time to rise again.
bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

I'm sure this time is the right time to buy, bitcoin price will never fall again under $10k, and I believe after bitcoin reach ATH in the range of $18k in the year of 2017, chances are bitcoin price to back rise higher in the year of 2018 was very big.

Yup. All Bitcoin holders are waiting to see the revival of this Crypto because Bitcoin has not had a good growth in the past month and this could be seen as the last chance to see Bitcoin at the price level $11,000-12,000

Meh. The best time to invest was "yesterday", the 2nd best time is today.

Natetan1004

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

The best time to buy again is when the reversal of trend start. As of the moment We don't know when the drop is going to stop. By the key thing here is 1 week of bullish market maybe We can say it safe to start to reinvest in crypto.
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

Recently, ETH comes down and goes up again and again. My personal suggestions are to buy ETH when its price is below 1.1k and sell it when it is up to 1.4k. Do this again and again, meanwhile, if you see the price increases. Please add 100 dollars on your low end and high end and then do the same way.
Cris Lee

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Meh. The best time to invest was "yesterday", the 2nd best time is today.

Cheesy This is the best answer. I've been taking advantage of the prices over the last few weeks and making buys as often as i can.

Note: This is my first post on the forum. Long time lurker and now have signed up. Look forward to being a constructive part of the community here.  Smiley
SpawnRules

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

Indeed. At the moment there is not a clear signla. It can increase to 13k but also fall to 8k. Stabilizaion will only occur if BTC rises again to 12k and stays above this level. ATM people are nervous.
tempo7

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

I think when bitcoin dropped on 10k, you have to buy altcoins. I always see that %90 of altcoins move together with bitcoin. There are a lot of people who gave me their money to buy btc or eth. When i see the coins start to bleeding and dropped 20% i will buy some for them.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

The simple answer is on the bottom))) I have a pretty good experience in trading but sometimes it doesn't help to determine the exact time to get in. All I can say is that now is a very good entry point. But still there is a chance that BTC will drop to 7.5-8.5k.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin to get more profit in holding it and sell it when it reaches it again its highest price that you can earn double of what you buy that's also what I'm doing right now buying more bitcoin while it has a low price then holding it and I think also in investing you must trust your campaign you invest with your bitcoin maybe you can also earn there a big amount of bitcoin.
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

I'd probably wait a few more days before buying. Whales are gonna have a second round of dumping to suppress prices, since the next set of btc futures contracts expires this week. A second wave is definitely coming.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

All alts especially bitcoin right now is up for buying. It is really dipping so hard right now and I can say that this would be the last time we could see these prices, especially for bitcoin and eth. Right now, it is very recommendable to buy strong alts such as NEO, Eth, XVG and many more and that is dependent on your choice. I tend to chose sometimes my favorite alts.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

I realize no one knows when the drop will level off. Im wondering though since i just bought a bunch more yesterday and lost a bunch more by today (lol never spend more than you can afford to lose) when do you foresee this leveling off and time to buy other currencies? Or how would you judge when the right time to buy is besides checking the mkt hourly and driving your self nuts? Id buy more today if i see a shift towards a leveling off however when i see 10-40% drops daily id like to mitigate losing hundreds of dollars per coin in a day when I buy more of them to hold onto.
Wait and see is the right decision if you want to buy when the price is dropping but it still hard to buy at the exact bottom so as long as the price is quite cheap i don't mind buying it as it will recover and i will already in profit. I always set stop losses so if the price go down i have the opportunity to buy back the coin cheaper.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

I realize no one knows when the drop will level off. Im wondering though since i just bought a bunch more yesterday and lost a bunch more by today (lol never spend more than you can afford to lose) when do you foresee this leveling off and time to buy other currencies? Or how would you judge when the right time to buy is besides checking the mkt hourly and driving your self nuts? Id buy more today if i see a shift towards a leveling off however when i see 10-40% drops daily id like to mitigate losing hundreds of dollars per coin in a day when I buy more of them to hold onto.
I'd also like to say that now would be the time to purchase the coin because the price is beginning to prep for the pump.

If somebody is lucky to make correct predictions concerning the value of cryptos, he will become a millionaire. The perfect time to buy alts was January, 17, but look at the situation today: coins will go on growing, so it is the time to buy them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: