Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I love this Bitcoin crash  (Read 834 times)
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

the only people who will love bitcoin is  people who doesn't have any investment yet and are just planning to invest in cryto currency. These is a best time for them to buy because bitcoin price is still low and some are predicting that it will go up again.
the person currently if you want to invest in cryptocurrency should be maximized and must prepare very big money, because bitcoin is currently in an accident and the price is low. the prospective investor must be smart and and process the money to be able to get profit when the price is high later on.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

the only people who will love bitcoin is  people who doesn't have any investment yet and are just planning to invest in cryto currency. These is a best time for them to buy because bitcoin price is still low and some are predicting that it will go up again.
the person currently if you want to invest in cryptocurrency should be maximized and must prepare very big money, because bitcoin is currently in an accident and the price is low. the prospective investor must be smart and and process the money to be able to get profit when the price is high later on.
Indeed it is an opportunity because bitcoin is better for those who are investing and making bitcoin business. Bitcoin is good to hold for long time but for this you will wait until price rise again so price crash was for those who are agree to invest. For all those who have invested already it is time to keep high patience and hold till it goes high once again, right now bitcoin is at affordable price so buy more and get more is open for all.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

The ones who are planning of investing their money into bitcoin or the ones who are in a mood to buy more number of bitcoins really wish this thing that the market value of bitcoin crashes down.

This will eventually help them in having more number of bitcoins, thus increasing the chances of having more money at the time when the market value will increase. This pump and dump is something which is helping the investors in making more money.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

the market still in danger zone we cant expect very soon the market will recover
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

The big crash in BTC is really a good event for people who have funds because they could shop cheap BTC but not for people who buy before it happens. Anyways few more weeks and BTC might surge again.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

Loving this bitcoin crash, because it gives me an opportunity to buy cheaper BTC & HODL. Just be optimistic on cryptocurrency, if you see the vision, you'll be amazed on how bitcoin will change the financial industry.  Wink
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

Yeah, I know it's popular to love the crash, but I'm not loving it. I was quite happy having a sizeable figure in my balance and prefer the security of a steady price - I was happily trading alt coins and making my money there. I know a correction can be healthy, but this is more than that IMO, this is genuine fear and a sizeable loss of trading volume...I don't think that's a positive.

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

For me the best part was getting the chance to buy during the dip (this goes for BTC and altcoins). Everyone else's panic will become others' profit in a few months. Then it will go through another correction and the sequence will continue.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:02:42 AM
Merited by Nivir (1)

Let's just drop the name-calling. That's too harsh. We cannot blame them for their behavior. Money is really important for us to survive. So they cannot take the risk to lose such especially if it's their hard-earned money they are going to put. Just be helpful and teach them so that they can learn from here. Anyway, it is a win-win for us people if Crypto community is getting bigger.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Let's just drop the name-calling. That's too harsh. We cannot blame them for their behavior. Money is really important for us to survive. So they cannot take the risk to lose such especially if it's their hard-earned money they are going to put. Just be helpful and teach them so that they can learn from here. Anyway, it is a win-win for us people if Crypto community is getting bigger.

Good point. It is just that these people are sometimes annoying especially some people I know came from stock market and think it is a walk in the park in crypto trading. But generally the more people embrace into crypto the better. Grin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Well it is harsh as it maybe but I am likewise a bit happy knowing that bitcoin price goes down.  I believe that its price will still goes up even if it goes really low.  We can see that those who stayed and keep their bitcoins are the one who truly believe.  I already taught my boyfriend not to sell his coin even it goes very low.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

I hope you see bitcoin now?
What did you say that was, ??
now bitcoin has stabilized and if seen from graph bitcoin keep crawling up ??
you are really silly if only yesterday's incident you to say like a frustrated person.
before speaking should you explore and explore first how the background bitcoin.
this is a bitcoin punch for your ugly mouth.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

I know a lot of people who panicked when the bitcoin price started to go down. Bitcoin is not for everyone. If some people panic that fast than it is a good thing that they are out of it
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

The best of BTC cryptocurrency and love you btc. Keep calm, the world btc of the high price .
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

The best part for me about this crash is that all these dumb noob idiots who have been obsessing about the price, thinking they are geniuses can finally shut up. They will finally see how idiotic they have been. I hope they lost all they money.
I am agree to you.beacause We know that Bitcoin is a Coin by which we can improve on the stars. And those who do not bother, they have made a big mistake, because Bitcoin is a coin which can be very beneficial in particular.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

For sure all panic sellers of bitcoin last month are crying and having a regret not to hold because of the recent dump, they make a big mistake. And seems that bitcoin now is going to recover real quick soon. And those true bitcoin investor now is having a profit because they keep on buying at the time of dump.

romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

As for me, I happy, that this crash was happened now, not in 2019 or 2020, because now we have excellent possibility to buy btc from panic sellers)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

because the right moment to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are falling as they happen recently. we must always be able to take advantage of the situation, the right moment to buy and the right moment to sell. this is so important that we don't accept lose.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

for me when crash bitcoin for now it is the best to buy bitcoin bacause is a dump price and sell the high price.
Buy more bitcoin now until the priced is dropped then hold a few months then if the price is getting up sell it and you get high profit.
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

So I think the Bitcoin crash is good and the time is right.
Many of the gamers now see that the way up is not a one-way street and there are also dangers of losing money.
Maybe people will now remember the true meaning of the BTC and also the meaning of the technology behind the BTC.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: