Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I love this Bitcoin crash  (Read 831 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Obsession is developed  in a person when they earned profit more than they have expected. Eagerness takes in and intrudes the mind to earn more and more. I pity those who were very obssessed of the price of bitcoin. They Monitor btc's price each hour as to how it crash down or up.
Wink I've talked to someone who's into crypto in the last few years. He said,  that's how bitcoin played in the last years. Crashing down then go up. He's been there and said stay calm as it is not the end of the world. I believe him now. It's the usual thing in cryptocurrency. No need to panic-selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

bitcoin crash is now one of the best times to buy coins at a low price, as investors are currently preparing big bucks for buying large amounts of bitcoins. for big-crash traders is a hope that is realized because the profit is in sight and will get big profits.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

The best part for me about this crash is that all these dumb noob idiots who have been obsessing about the price, thinking they are geniuses can finally shut up. They will finally see how idiotic they have been. I hope they lost all they money.
Those people who are panicking to sell their bitcoin just because its experiencing a great crash, is very dumb. They don't have the patience to wait for the price of bitcoin to rise up again and that's the best time to sell your bitcoin. It is very risky to invest a large amount of money in bitcoin when you don't know how to manage it.

ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

I love Bitcoin crash because it is the best time for me to buy more. Although this is so hard to do, but it is very important and necessary, be patient, stay calm and just HOLD.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

As for me, I happy, that this crash was happened now, not in 2019 or 2020, because now we have excellent possibility to buy btc from panic sellers)

I am also happy with these crash since I'd able to invest and convert some of altcoins into bitcoin hoping for it to increase it's price these coming month. I am looking at the price now and it is getting better and better than the past few months.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

Because as bitcoin is crashing, some of the alternate coins also seems to follow bitcoin's fate. It gives opportunity for us to buy in the dip including those alternate coins that are on our potential prospect list.
yes, market conditions and altcoin determined by bitcoin, bitcoin down, then altcoin is also down, and also the market becomes deserted. only a few do trading.

and for me, this is a golden opportunity to buy more bitcoin and other altcoins like ETH, NEO, ZCASH, Ripple, ignis and others.

because smart people always take advantage of this good accident.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Because as bitcoin is crashing, some of the alternate coins also seems to follow bitcoin's fate. It gives opportunity for us to buy in the dip including those alternate coins that are on our potential prospect list.
yes, market conditions and altcoin determined by bitcoin, bitcoin down, then altcoin is also down, and also the market becomes deserted. only a few do trading.

and for me, this is a golden opportunity to buy more bitcoin and other altcoins like ETH, NEO, ZCASH, Ripple, ignis and others.

because smart people always take advantage of this good accident.
You do have a point but not all altcoins would really go the same way which there are still coins which did able to rise up its price even on the recent decrease of entire market but most of the times we do see that altcoin would really go the same way on how bitcoins price behave.Price dips and corrections are just normal on those cryptotrading world and only wise people would really able to see chances or opportunities on making money later.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

I love Bitcoin crash because it is the best time for me to buy more. Although this is so hard to do, but it is very important and necessary, be patient, stay calm and just HOLD.
This bitcoin crash has been the best to buy for all many traders. Even me I love this current price because this is our chance to buy in bitcoin. Absolutely right, dont panic because rising price will comes in bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

Bitcoin crash is an oppotunity to buy coins in low price. To all who bought bitcoin at low price will just wait for its value to go up again. And I'm one of them, waiting for btc to reach its peak this year.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:16:42 AM

The best part for me about this crash is that all these dumb noob idiots who have been obsessing about the price, thinking they are geniuses can finally shut up. They will finally see how idiotic they have been. I hope they lost all they money.

Lol Im also pissed with that kind of mentality, they will learn soon as they lose a lot of money. Bitcoin's crash is a blessing in disguise I say, it gives us opportunity to have a good entry point. Those who panic and sell are the lazy ass people who dont take time to read articles or the community. They just invest because someone told them how profitable Bitcoin is, without even the basic knowledge about how Bitcoin works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

Lol Im also pissed with that kind of mentality, they will learn soon as they lose a lot of money. Bitcoin's crash is a blessing in disguise I say, it gives us opportunity to have a good entry point. Those who panic and sell are the lazy ass people who dont take time to read articles or the community. They just invest because someone told them how profitable Bitcoin is, without even the basic knowledge about how Bitcoin works.

That is what happened when people see bitcoin as a opportunity of earning quick money only. They does not have any kind of knowledge about bitcoin and so as the price crash they make post like "bitcoin is a ponzi scheme", "bitcoin will going to be 400$", "bitcoin is dead" like post.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

what i love about bitcoi crashing is when kind of MORON people like you coming out from shells and provoking users as if how genius he is talking great but truly fool .why not keep your mouth shut if you cant say good about others.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

yes you are right I also love when bitcoin the price drops because it will give an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very cheap price, it is a very rare and rare moment.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

Bitcoin crash is an oppotunity to buy coins in low price. To all who bought bitcoin at low price will just wait for its value to go up again. And I'm one of them, waiting for btc to reach its peak this year.

This is totally true!
Instead of worrying or panic selling, I really enjoy this bitcoin price crash. Not becaue I am selfish to those who are so panic right now but because it is a great great opportunity for me to invest more bitcoins at a lower price.
Also, I get the chance to know who are real traders or not from not being in paninc.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

For others seing btc crash crashes their heart but for me it is the best time to invest more at btc. Imagine buying btc at a low low price and ending up earning a 100 to a 150% profit is heaven for investors.

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

This crash was the most USEFUL thing that bitcoin had, at least, we do not have all those weak hands who were on bitcoin just to make easy money in a short term.

I am glad of that, but i am sorry for those who bought at $20k and sold at $5k , lol.

Hello
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

Today, bitcoin has risen again above three figures to reach $10,016 but it is too early to say yet whether the cryptocurrency has made a comeback.

Concerns about hacking and calls for greater government regulation from countries such as India, South Korea and China have all added to the market’s uncertainty this year, causing huge volatility over recent weeks.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

I agree with you, I hope people like that can think more clearly again
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

Stay calm and buy the dip. (Easier said than done though)
True, easier said than done, but that is obviously effective but of course we can blame people who are panic from the dips and even I got panic when in dips and I don't think it will rise again, as of today and as we can see it already rise up again and I am not regretting that I buy bitcoin the last dips.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

As much as I hate people losing money, I'm always amused by those posts like "bitcoin is crashing, omg sell!" or something along those lines, especially from people on crypto Facebook groups. Those kinds of people who things bitcoin will rise in price forever like seriously 🙄.
They lack common sense, everyone that was honest with himself knew a crash was coming and that you needed to be prepared for it when the crash came it was bigger than I expected but since I knew it was coming I was able to hold without any issues but those that thought bitcoin was going to go up forever were surprised by this and since they were in bitcoin only to make money so as soon as the market reversed they sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: