Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If this crash continues ALL SMART MONEY will move to these projects  (Read 130 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:13:53 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 04:15:17 AM by cryptohunter

The reason being if there is a huge crash you will see these " development funds" that all the dreams and talk white paper ico pushers (which are probably being dumped right now) will never be enough to see the project to anywhere near completion.

That will take care of the dreams and talk projects that were probably always going to stay that way. That will never produce usable actionable code with any real use case.

Next you just have the copy and pasters with no real clue how to handle any problems or make any changes to the projects they cloned. They may function okay and do what they need to do but why do they need to exist? It is that lack of need/individual use or specific use case that will see them fail right after the dreams and talk whitepapers that are blinding you with science and promises but don't tell you that their plans mostly require advancements worthy of nobel prizes and will never happen. Or the fact they just intend to burn the dev fund and start a new project under a new name soon.

So then you are left with proven long term developers who have ALREADY created and produced working function software with a real use case.
There is no point in these people leaving their projects they are ready and complete/almost complete. They have likely seen many rise and falls like this (perhaps not on this scale) and will continue to be the only REAL projects on this board. These projects with have PROVEN HIGHLY SKILLED DEVS AND DEV TEAMS. not just on paper but their code/designs speak for them.

Of course there will be a tiny tiny fraction of projects that do not fall into the REAL UNDERVALUED PROJECTS currently that will produce something of worth. But the chances of you picking it from 1000's of failures is not very hopeful.

Don't be the last to move over to REAL projects that have some actual reason to exist and do exist already.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

there are a handful of projects that have real projects already completed that were not manipulated or scammy distributions that are not listed but not more than a handful that fill the criteria laid there in the OP.

If you disagree with this post I would like to hear why because perhaps there is yet some thing solid to factor in that would render this claim invalid.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

no disagreement then. That's good.

danielwwt

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

Bitbay under 1000 sats is no brainer.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

no disagreement then. That's good.

Thank you for this post. I also agree with you. Actually I think that Waves and Byteball should be supported. BitBay is also cool. The blogger that is telling about it is correct:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAjXClzAcKc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: