Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I will do?  (Read 490 times)
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

You don't need to be panic with red markets. Because after few days, market always recovers. This is the way of cryptocurrency field. Do not sell anything and stay calm. If you have some extra money, buy some more.
vukthewolfy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

I see the RED MARKET today. So what should I will do???

There are two things you could do, one is a must and that is to hold and be calm, cause this market is here to stay, and second thing, you could invest... Peace!

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
kingpes14

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

When u see all market is Green and u didnt buy nothing in past days u can turn off pc or your phone go and enjoy your day, when market is red this is our day when we buy all our coins so dont hesitate and buy.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

Now red has been replaced with green. Altcoins together with Bitcoin are growing. However, all cryptos are still low in comparison with the beginning of January. My advice is to buy altcoins – they will soon grow sufficiently!
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

In recent times, the value of my portfolio has fallen by 40%. I am certainly concerned about this. But I'll wait as long as I need in the hope of getting a good profit.

Brickabrac

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

Hold until it goes back green...thats the number 1 rule of a good trader, never sell the red.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Now red has been replaced with green. Altcoins together with Bitcoin are growing. However, all cryptos are still low in comparison with the beginning of January. My advice is to buy altcoins – they will soon grow sufficiently!

we see some great and good improvement on some altcoin and we are able to see that this is as a good one for so let just always think positive whenever it will be for. Just like what we may see on eth now this was been as a good one for it to take for we see some good and great opportunity on it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

That means some coins are having a dump, it's time to buy some more coins to make profit when the value of coin will bounce back. If you have current coins that dump, better to hold it and wait for that coin to have a comeback.

panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

At the moment I think I need to buy, because the world now only accepts crypto currency.
And the red market, it's just a test that stood in the way of the crypto-currency: taxes,blocking of wallet sites, blocking of exchanges and much more. As time shows now, nobody has succeeded yet Cool
Nukleo

Activity: 425

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

I think you should not be nervous and worried, everything will be all right soon. Now is the time to buy.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

You should be doing nothing just wait for the right opportunity to invest and then hold your investments for long-term benefits. Suppose right now the market conditions are not good as each coin is going down and if you want to invest in the strong valuable coin then you have to wait for the downtrend to be over there in that particular coins and then invest small amount if you see any strong momentum over there and then try to invest on a big scale this what i do when there is no movement seen especially in correction or sideways action.

If you are a day trader then i would like to say that you better stay away if there is no trading setups seen according to your trade plan because you will not be able to see all the trading days as good ones, so better stay away or sit idle when there is no chance of trade setups. Even sitting idle is a decision and Strategy and it is necessary to know that when you should be staying away from the markets.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

instead of worrying, i feel great because it was the best time to invest. the market will soon be back with blue. Here is an opportunity to trade for profit when  coins recover

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

At the moment I think I need to buy, because the world now only accepts crypto currency.
And the red market, it's just a test that stood in the way of the crypto-currency: taxes,blocking of wallet sites, blocking of exchanges and much more. As time shows now, nobody has succeeded yet Cool

if such a problem exists in those countries where the crypto currency is not legalized, then it is necessary to pay attention only to projects and the creation of wallets, the developers of which have a foreign origin.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

It means don't panic, remain stand in your position be firm and be patience that's the key secret, even for awhile you loss but don't worry it is very normal to be happen due to its volatility but it will rise up again just hold for a moment.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

Be clam nothing has gone wrong for now,very thing is getting normal it is a volatile market when it comes to cryptocurrency. Just  hold your coin and wait for the market to reform itself.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

Investment generally is suppose to be for people who have the heart to withstand financial ups and downs.

Moreso, cryptography market is highly volatile and it moves can up actually cause one weak and inexperienced investor to be worried . Hence, for this kind of investment, we need to understand that the market moves up and also down to take its position. So, at every point in time that it either takes a bullish nor bearish position, it does something to investors portfolio  Huh, depending on the position we are at the time.

The reds in our wallet don't really mean it would stay that way permanently, it was also gives a space for exit when you understand that you are not in the favourable position of the market .

Meanwhile, such red times are best time to cash in on some buy order to prospective coins too.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

Market wes red today its almost all currencies are in green some gained upto 100% so its quit normal in crypto trading or any trading market dump and pump is normal even i am having equity shares still going in loss . So patience is best thing you can do now.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

Its the time to buy not panic. There is really good advice here, and as one freshly stepping into this world, i know the red can seem really daunting, but the best thing would be to divert your mind not your coins!
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

Yes market is red today but i think that it is an opportunity for us to buy altcoins now. Just dont think about its negative aspects, think about its positive effects. Just hold all your coins for future trading.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

A reduction in the rate of cryptocurrency by 10-15%, immediately sell it. It is better to make a bad deal than every day look at the red graph of the course.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: