Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 545 times)
CryptoFanholic (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

Hello guys, I am in crypto world since last biggest correction in 2017 when bitcoin fall from 4500 to 2500 and i lost some money when i bought at 4000 and sold at 3000 and then I've put all my money on altcoins which doubled their value but still bitcoin would have bought 3 times value. i think this is next best value to buy bitcoin what do you say buy it at 10k USD or wait till it goes for 9k or 8k.
mbahchenggur

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

in my opinion, this might be a good time to buy bitcoin
niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

Do what you want to do. Be happy if you win and forget if you loss. That's the theory of my life.

SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

In my opinion it would be reasonable to buy bitcoin between 8k$ and 10k$, i don't think this correction will last for much longer... Hopefully in the next couple of days we can see the market bounce back up and the return of the shiny days!  Cool

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

This is the best and probably the lowest it has been since the pump of bitcoin and this is the great time to invest and buy bitcoin if you have the money for it. Even if its just $10-$50 that would be a great startup in investing in bitcoin, for sure the price of bitcoin will start increasing soon and by that time you will double or triple your money that you have invested so its still better to invest now than wait until it starts climbing up but it totally depends on you on when you want to invest. We are just giving suggestions and we are not forcing you to do so. So good luck  Wink
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

This is the best and probably the lowest it has been since the pump of bitcoin and this is the great time to invest and buy bitcoin if you have the money for it. Even if its just $10-$50 that would be a great startup in investing in bitcoin, for sure the price of bitcoin will start increasing soon and by that time you will double or triple your money that you have invested so its still better to invest now than wait until it starts climbing up but it totally depends on you on when you want to invest. We are just giving suggestions and we are not forcing you to do so. So good luck  Wink
from my experience yes it is right time to buy the bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin is very low to approx $9000 so it is correct time to buy the bitcoin so that's you get more benefit in the future because in the future the price of bitcoin will countinously increase and reach to approx $25000 . But no one say anything about the bitcoin what will happen it depend on the luck of the people .
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

Instead of focusing in panicking on whether the bitcoin price is going to decline again. Why don't we look at the brighter side of the bitcoin price movement and look at it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin again so that we can help bitcoin regained its last held highest price.

Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

I think it's better to wait a few days, maybe the price of bitcoin will come down again. it is time to switch to altcoin and wait for the bitcoin to rise again
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

Hello guys, I am in crypto world since last biggest correction in 2017 when bitcoin fall from 4500 to 2500 and i lost some money when i bought at 4000 and sold at 3000 and then I've put all my money on altcoins which doubled their value but still bitcoin would have bought 3 times value. i think this is next best value to buy bitcoin what do you say buy it at 10k USD or wait till it goes for 9k or 8k.
Yeah! Bitcoin will go to the moon again and be patient if you buy some bitcoin again and i think if bitcoin will go to 12k again this is the good for us to buy more because 12k$ is bull market teritory just take the risk if you want to get more money soon.
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

Yes! this is the right timing on buying more bitcoin. As I compare the chart last early 2017 the value on January  have a big dump also then it pumps on February 2017. So buy and hold more bitcoins.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin since bitcoin is an investment and its value is fluctuating, so if we keep on waiting then we might end up buying bitcoin at a higher value. Although, as of this moment, bitcoin is down to $10k which is the best time to buy some before bitcoin pumps again.

shannen8

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

Yes. Because I can see that the price of bitcoin gets low, and there is a possibility that it will get high for the next next month. So better buy now.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:27:46 AM

Instead of focusing in panicking on whether the bitcoin price is going to decline again. Why don't we look at the brighter side of the bitcoin price movement and look at it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin again so that we can help bitcoin regained its last held highest price.

Agree, I must also say the same thing that it could be the right time to buy bitcoin as this will be the opportunity to make much greater profit once bitcoin will bounce back. Also, bitcoin has been consistently going up for quite sometime and hoping that price value may recover soon.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

For me the best time buying bitcoin is when its price is low and I think you just missed it. Past few days bitcoin price was dropping crazy and many bitcoin holders have started panic selling because they thought bitcoin will continue to do down from there. That was the best opportunity for you to buy lots of bitcoins. But right now I still think its okay to buy because the price is still increasing so you should have atleast a decent amount of profit.
david0317

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Yes just wait for the lowest dip or before that as the drama seems like still around the greedy whales, institutions and rich individuals are playing their games. So be careful not to get victimized by them. Just stick to your plan buy and hold or whatever kind of trader or investor you are. But if you are into cryptoworld that long i think you shouldve made more than that. Try to do some research first how to earn more i am not saying that you had done a bad job actually it is good as you have doubled your invesment but you can earn more with knowledge. Good luck to you and i hope next time you're not going to do the same mistake again.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:31:18 AM

Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin since bitcoin is an investment and its value is fluctuating, so if we keep on waiting then we might end up buying bitcoin at a higher value. Although, as of this moment, bitcoin is down to $10k which is the best time to buy some before bitcoin pumps again.

Yeah I think now is the time to enter. I just took a large position. We have seen the volume begin to picked up again and its beginning to look like the bottom

watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

for me it is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is slowly goind down . it will rise and pump maybe 1month and it will reach high value
drexie19

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

There are many ups and down on the price of bitcoin, possible it's right time to buy bitcoin. Then hold it, until it goes up.
There is no right time but the question is when is the right time to sell.
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

Yes, now is the right time to buy bitcoin because this dip is the lowest that it has been for a while now. Furthermore, speculation can be seen as bitcoin going up gradually after this recent dip so investing as little as $10 can be a smart move given that after a while, you can earn double that said investment because of the price increase.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:36:42 AM

Yes it is! We should take advantage of this opportunity to buy while the price is at its low. Bitcoin will soon recover and we may not get another chance to get more Bitcoin. So go and buy buy buy!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: