Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 551 times)
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

I think yes. I recommend buying now. The difficulty of bitcoin in early 2018 has significantly reduced its value. You should buy it at this time. I think its worth going high by the end of 2018. You should buy some to hoard

fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Yes, the dip was so deep yesterday that now is still a good time to accumulate more bitcoin before bitcoin price go to all time high again. I am buying little by little right now.

Smile
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Hello guys, I am in crypto world since last biggest correction in 2017 when bitcoin fall from 4500 to 2500 and i lost some money when i bought at 4000 and sold at 3000 and then I've put all my money on altcoins which doubled their value but still bitcoin would have bought 3 times value. i think this is next best value to buy bitcoin what do you say buy it at 10k USD or wait till it goes for 9k or 8k.

I think there is no better time to buy bitcoin and hold it, adjust chart to 9000 usd and enough to uptrend for a long term uptrend, you need to check the chart up not to all Most!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Hello guys, I am in crypto world since last biggest correction in 2017 when bitcoin fall from 4500 to 2500 and i lost some money when i bought at 4000 and sold at 3000 and then I've put all my money on altcoins which doubled their value but still bitcoin would have bought 3 times value. i think this is next best value to buy bitcoin what do you say buy it at 10k USD or wait till it goes for 9k or 8k.
Try to be smart and i think this is the good time to buy more bitcoins again not bitcoin but also some altcoins if you seee the value of all crypto in past 2 days all red so i think you will get more profit if you buy now.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Yes the very right time to buy bitcoin. Since the value of it or the selling price to be specific is too low then you could have a opportunity to have one at affordable price and then sell it when bitcoin value bounce back again to its normal value or surpasses the highest value it reached.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Practically speaking yes this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. Why? Because the value of Bitcoin now is low so you can have and avail bitcoin at a low cost, which can be a wise move to you because in due time bitcoin will be high again and if it happens surely you will buy bitcoin at a high price.
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

This is right time to invest in the bitcoin  while bitcoin is down at present and it is time to buy it before it grows fastly.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

Yes! I mean, if you will look at the chart now the value of bitcoin is dropping. Meaning, if you will buy bitcoin now you can have it in a very low price. So better buy now while it is low because we can't tell when it will rise again. After all bitcoin increases too fast.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

yeah, that's right time to buy bitcoin because the price is now getting low so, don't miss it just buy & hold or invest to any project & also get profit.  Smiley

Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Technically, yes, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin now is down so if you will buy bitcoin you can have and buy in a low value. You just have to make it fast because once that bitcoin is high again in its value you cannot afford to buy it. Well bitcoin increase and recovers fastly than others.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

There is no right time in buying bitcoin, because every minute the price may change so if you already feel that you need to buy bitcoin then buy it. But if you really want to earn profit that hard buy bitcoin now even tho is high in the future after years or maybe months you'll end up with a huge profit.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Buy bitcoins only when the price is cheap, the graphs have shown a left leaning graph, and the quantity. You always want to buy many to maximize profits in the long run as it appreciates. So I recommend you buy when the price crash and sell when the bitcoins have a reached a record.

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

i believe bitcoin can become the great and more valueable coin on the market, because bitcoin always has the trend to rise every year, so as long as you buy bitcoin now you will have profit in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
verygusmansyah

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

hold first. because bitcoin is falling dramatically. if you want to sell it try when bitcoin increases. in order to get big profits

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

hold first. because bitcoin is falling dramatically. if you want to sell it try when bitcoin increases. in order to get big profits

Buy low sell high principle.  It is indeed a good time for us to buy bitcoin when itsnprice is still low.  We do not know but it might goes up once again higher than its highest price before.  Just believe in bitcoin.  It gives me a brighter future and I will hold my bitcoins no matter what.
jacksine

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

I think so because the price of bitcoin right now is low.
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

For now thats not wise or not right time to buy bitcoin because slowly but sure bitcoin price getting rise day by day and maybe will back or getting more high than ever after this fluctuative

BennyOnions

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Take advantage of the low prices.  They are not going to last forever.  If BTC goes on a big run then you will be kickin yourself in the behind.  Only invest what you’re willing to lose.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1652489)
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

In my estimation, this is no right time to buy bitcoin or make an investment. You only have to consider your profit after investment, if you can get profit by selling it in a good condition or sell it when the price increases. Don’t check the current price, see the potential Bitcoin has in upcoming years.
Gbambar

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

to me 10k was very cheap and tho i owned some btcoin i also had fiat ready and i bought some at 9k and was waiting for more dip to buy more ..... always buy the dip as it only last for a short while
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: