Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoAve.Com | Secure DGC/USD/BTC/SRC/ARG/LTC/PPC Crypto Exchange  (Read 31602 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 08:13:18 PM

I have now completed the payment processor and merchant services engine. I'm working on the design and will have something to show you within the next day or two.

Excitement * 105 Smiley great news Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:15:08 PM

I have now completed the payment processor and merchant services engine. I'm working on the design and will have something to show you within the next day or two.

Cheers, thanks for another update. Looking forward to it. Keep up the good work! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:52:12 AM

always look forward to hearing news, thanks for the update Smiley
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:52:45 AM

I'll actually post the account management area first. Smiley

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:28:34 PM

when and where will you be able to buy shares of CryptoAve?

great job Grin
jbmiller10

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:48:09 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2013, 10:09:39 PM by jbmiller10

great job Grin

Unfortunately, the initial auction for CryptoAve shares just ended today (Here). However, from what I understand shares will be openly traded on CryptoAve itself once it launches.

I go by threestar most places.
Join us in the Digitalcoin Chatroom!
jestronix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:08:12 PM

aww any movement on this yet ? is it releasing to just trade first or we have to wait for USD approval ?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 12:18:04 PM

hope this sees the light of the day soon, this, combined with my MCXNow shares...tis a good time to be an investor Smiley
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:38:55 PM

aww any movement on this yet ? is it releasing to just trade first or we have to wait for USD approval ?

It's likely it will release with full fiat capabilities.

Currently, we are looking at 1.5-2 months to complete programming and testing.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 02:13:46 PM

The servers being in Panama is for anonymity (check their laws). The important thing is they are not US hosted. MtGox and others used US based payment processors, such as Dwolla; had servers based in the US; or were directly involved in bank/wire transfers. All of which this exchange won't do.

This is only an example, but say https://perfectmoney.com and http://payza.com are two of the processors. They take care of the deposit through wire transfer, western union, or any other method available. You'd use that to fund your CryptoAve USD balance. So a middle man always performs the actual financial transactions through the banking system.

looks interesting , Okpay ?

be wary of the long arm of the USA.

good luck.  {no sarcasm}

as stated anything that transfers Fiat and Crypto is a positive i support your free market Enterprise.

hopefully your nation might be different in the future and that will help you poor US people. 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 02:30:38 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 02:46:46 PM by digitalindustry

This is an important initiative i would say if you are a US citizen as i know the Johns are.

as the USD is/was about its final stage of collapse there may be a huge influx from worthless USD to Crypto.

this , people believe was partly why the rush to war with Syria , QE is a confirmed failure , you are coming up to 4 Trillion inflated.

the Japanese are looking ultra shaky and the Chinese are furiously stockpiling gold .

http://rt.com/op-edge/china-control-world-currency-707/

the initial idea that one may crash the US and the USD destroy that nation financially and bring in a "global currency"  has unfortunately not worked out for a number of reasons primarily The Russian Federation .

so the collapse of the western "half" of the world will achieve no real aim, and that's being conspiratorial , as I really actually know the system just fell apart.

Unfortunately the USA may be heading into dark times , this is not me being negative this is a rational theory that is derived by looking at the Russian collapse of the Soviet system that made way for the present superior system.

The Russian Federation turned their nation around to be what now is seen as one of the premier nations in the world in record time, their are many other variables to take into account with regards to the US collapse.

I hope this exchange is up and running soon and I wish you guys all the best, it will be great to have a look at it once up and running.  

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 07:11:48 PM

Looks awesome Baritus. Perhaps if you could have a real-time graph like coinex has? That would be beneficial. When do you expect the exchange to open?

drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:21:10 PM

Looks like cryptsy with added red..  why all the new exchanges popping up lol?   
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:21:49 PM

Looks awesome Baritus. Perhaps if you could have a real-time graph like coinex has? That would be beneficial. When do you expect the exchange to open?

Optimistic guess is still over a month, conservative is a couple of months - you'll need to be patient (I know it's hard)

K.
jbmiller10

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:22:41 PM

Looks like cryptsy with added red..  why all the new exchanges popping up lol?   

Yes... just like cryptsy.

Only with a completely different interface, trading engine, USD deposit and withdrawal, and an integrated payment gateway.

I go by threestar most places.
Join us in the Digitalcoin Chatroom!
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:03:40 PM

Looks like cryptsy with added red..  why all the new exchanges popping up lol?  

Only with a completely different interface, trading engine, USD deposit and withdrawal, and an integrated payment gateway.

Yeah, lol, that's just the same (just ignore these muppets) Grin

I feel like Stephen King - so much fantasy...

K.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:01:37 PM

Looks like cryptsy with added red..  why all the new exchanges popping up lol?  

Yeah, lol, that's just the same (just ignore these muppets) Grin

I feel like Stephen King - so much fantasy...

K.

With all due respect, that door of "fantasy" swings both ways. I'm willing to give baritus the benefit of the doubt that he is working on the exchange, however showing me a webtemplate with some logos and a chart installed is progress, but its not enough to convince me. see pirateat40 or the now obvious scammers behind UNOCS

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 04:19:29 AM

great job Grin

Unfortunately, the initial auction for CryptoAve shares just ended today (Here). However, from what I understand shares will be openly traded on CryptoAve itself once it launches.

shares if what?LOL

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
Adeel06

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:21:14 AM

Isn't trading with USD a risky move? This is the reason why mtgox got its' funds held up, so I was wondering what you guys were doing to try to avoid that same plight.

-Adeel
DigitalGoldCoin

Activity: 64

pay me and I work for you

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 05:21:14 AM

I hope things go well with crypto-ave. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Smiley

2BACCO Coin is my favorite now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: