Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People, why are you so scared?  (Read 1757 times)
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

many of peopl is so scared because the price of bitcoin and altcoins is going down
they are afraid of losing a lot of money in trading crypto
MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

If this theme means for bitcoin fall... people are so scared for their money and profit, but they don't get it, everything is at start, and new features comes into bitcoin regulations...
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Well i don’t think all of these money gone only because people don’t believe in crypto any more. I am pretty sure people took their money while they were still in a position they are making profits and then invest in again from cheaper prices. We we will see market returning to normal soon.

Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

I agree with you, us need to keep up to date. Today the century of information technology, and I think the use of crypto currency is a step forward that removes borders between states and promotes the entrance of goods to the world market.

B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

In the past there was no money, thanks to this market I came to an average situation. A 10-20% drop in the market is not scaring me.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

Because they do not want to lose money.. common sense, but they do not realize that they are using cryptos, they need to get used to lose money in here.
This is what happen when you see people invest in what they know nothing or little about, if you ask most people in the space they are trailing the market growth because they only have the sheep mentality
But no, most people is just scared everytime that there is a little dip, so what can you expect from them?
They all are scared, so the price drops.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

all of the crypto markets were over inflated i think towards the run up to $20,000
there was an expectation that it would keep going beyond so there was constantly newcomers to the market and i think they got a hard lesson in january.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

all of the crypto markets were over inflated i think towards the run up to $20,000
there was an expectation that it would keep going beyond so there was constantly newcomers to the market and i think they got a hard lesson in january.
No, it was not over inflated.. It was just a take-profit scenario.
If you bought at $10,000, wouldn't you like to sell at $20,000? Of course that you would like to.
And a lot of people did that, and that is the main reason of why it started to go down.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Emorris348

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

I only got into cryptos about a week before Xmas and don’t have tens of thousands invested but I do have thousands, I took to heart 2 things before I started this journey, first I studied and read and watched as much as I could about Bitcoin and I now fully believe in the bitcoin philosophy , second the money I put in I did with knowing I could lose it all, so no I am not scared, actually I love the excitement of the up and down keeps my interest going and makes me want to research even more
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

I think this not the result of scare of people...
As in europe before christmass,in asia there is Chinese new year in 16 of february...
Same scenario what we saw in begining of december,we see now....
Dont panic..
gain will be huge... just be patient...

mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:44:21 AM

Harsh words but yeah some people are only here for a quick buck and those are the weakest of the hands. When the going gets rough they will leave first and the people who believe in the tech will remain, I don't mind this because the people who adopt get rewarded which is how it should be.

nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

i am not afraid at all I made my investments, just watching and waiting there is no quickness there is only panic in the market but it will pass
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

I am going to be honest with you. I was one of those weak hands that sold as well. I was scared of Bitcoin falling again like it did from 2013 to 2015 almost over 70%. With the regulations of South Korea, China and now INDIA omg all the news is just stacking against cryptocurrency. I really hope crypto bounces back but who knows what 2018 will hold. For now, I'll just wait for the buying opportunity to present itself.
therulemaster

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

50% or 60% money was withdrawn from the crypto market is a normal thing. People gonna come back soon atm their trust on crypto market is back. Can't blame them because there are too many pressures come from the goverments.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

because in crypto world!
we dont want to lose .
we just want to earn profit!.
thats why we are scared. if some coins can't recover.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
Some of the invester just involve in this game for money that is why 50% money get out of market. No all of them have faith in crypto coins for now.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

That's why people who hold their bag will earn a lot of money and the weak hand will always lose in the end. You must be strong if you want to be successful traders and do not let other people influence your decision or your own emotion. Trading is very hard mate...
MatveyBlack

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
Its not constructive to blame only others. People have the right to enter their own money into the market and leave it. In addition, probably, all cryptocurrency  enthusiasts is hurt to see your words :
greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

That's why people who hold their bag will earn a lot of money and the weak hand will always lose in the end. You must be strong if you want to be successful traders and do not let other people influence your decision or your own emotion. Trading is very hard mate...

yes you are right, trading is hard work... also mental!
For an beginner its really hard to see losses... and you want to make profit asap after a loss.. thats often a big problem and result in more loss..
but at the moment its a bad market for beginners, maybe in some days/weeks the market will recover!
I think the botten is much deeper than now... could be bad for some people

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Hold guys don’t sell anything in loss soon market will be green and people who sell in loss will be crying
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: