Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2333 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:52:36 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 10:54:50 PM by Cyrus

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

The volatility and drawdowns of bitcoin far exceed the average values of the stock markets. Can you survive the fall by 50-90%?
This is just one of the questions that you must ask in advance for a successful investment.
I would recommend spending less time predicting how much bitcoin will grow but more about how much such an investment suits your investment goals and objectives.
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

IF you did not sell them at a cost of $ 20,000 and waited until this hour, it only remains to keep the bitcoins. Do not pay attention to the situation and do your business. Or your favorite hobby. peace and sober mind.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Well you do know that there's a chance of a plunge so if you are surprised then maybe this is not the market for you. Those who got into btc during the hype as it went to $20,000 were probably those who are really disappointed now. People who were in before that are unfazed since even with the recent drop, they still had a profit on their initial investment. I can only hope people didn't pawn their stuff to buy btc. Anywhere, only invest what you can afford to lose.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

No, I'm not worried at all. Because I believe and I know that the market will grow soon. Just hodl  Smiley

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

I am still holding my Bitcoin. I refuse to panic sell. I know that there will be a re bounce after few days from now. If every body had ignored the news and refuse to panic sell we would have been better off now.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

You know what I'm not looking at the charts right now because if I keep on watching that then my mind will tell me to sell everything to average out the losses but definately inI'm not doing it because if I did that now then coins might start to rise and I will be in a real loss.
So no panicking only holding

ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

IF you did not sell them at a cost of $ 20,000 and waited until this hour, it only remains to keep the bitcoins. Do not pay attention to the situation and do your business. Or your favorite hobby. peace and sober mind.

I think this is sound advice. Unless you need to sell for EMERGENCY reasons (hopefully not) there is no
need to sell now. Just keep hodling and you will survive to this dip

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

Kind of worried.Because of red graphs. But some people in this forum encourage me. I think dont worry , we will see the rising up.

ignorans

Activity: 101
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

Keep calm and HODL people
xheon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

I try not to worry even it is hard. But, if we look on how crypto currency may grow up and be usefull in all aspect of market, I think the best way is not to worry. relax  Grin
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

If you have faith in your coins, that they have value and will help to solve real world problems, then there is no reason to worry.
Yes you can make more by playing the market - but it is fine to just hold.
The market had a massive bull run over the last few weeks, it was always going to fall back at some point, and this week it has done that. It will rise again.
Best thing to do if you are worrying is don't keep looking at the price charts. Come back in a week or so. The main driver of the current price drops is some people panic-selling and some traders making easy money. We have had a couple of mini bouncebacks already, when the price surge up by 10-15% in an hour.
Just wait it out. Don't panic! Smiley
biosfrank

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

Just relax buddy and allow peace in your soul. Whatever goes up must come down and vise versa. It is time for coming down and it will go up thereafter. It is the normal behavior of the market.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

Well I'm a little bit woried but I see that I'm not the only one. The all market was down a lot this last couple of days and panic has started to installed on everyone but I have informed myself and I'm gonna hodl and maybe invest some more with Eristica.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Although I am not worried about cryptomarket fall but I think, one matter.I see that previous few month ago cryptomarket Collapse.But this time all coin huge dump.Bitcoin is so dump.I believe as soon as possible crypto market will get back previous position.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

Hodling on with my bitcoin at the moment but I am watching the markets to see if I can add to some of my bags given the circumstances are correct. I may pick some stuff up later today because I think enough money has left the markets that it will go back up soon if not tomorrow.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Well i already emptied my wallet and i have nothing to worry about,just waiting the price to fall under $8k and start buyback.I don't think the price will keep falling and it will correct soon.If you have some spare money,it's time to take everything from the market,stock up some alt and wait for the price to rise.Just don't use all of your money,only use what you can afford to lose to avoid worst case scenario.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Its something that expected I think, its not wrong Bitcoin cant go always just up. Sometimes need to rest also. I have not any worries about future of bitcoin dont do mistake to sell in low price this.
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

I’m also holding my Bitcoin, Eth and other alts. Of course i’m a little concerned like everyone else but still i think panic selling won’t help any of us here. So i’m gonna wait until everyting gets normal again.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

I am not complaining about this. I invested in swissborg 1 month ago. bitcoin will recover in the short term and we have to wait

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: