Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2335 times)
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I'm holding! The fall of the Bitcoin price is a temporary occurence, therefore, this is not a good idea to panic. We all have to hold and everything will become in place very soon.
Shah112233

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

I think , there is nothing to be worried about as up and down is part of the market . This is the time of holding , as all the crypto’s are slow down these days . This isnt really the shut down of crypto , prices will recover soon so try to holdup whatever you got . People who got curriences on high prices , they just have to wait for some time and they are gonna see some real boost up in market in some coming couple of days .
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

I'm not worried about it because such kind of thing has happened many times and the prices wll surely rise again and be higher than before. I will hold my bitcoin until they could bringme the thing I want.

armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin?

Its quite normal for the market to be down at some point, there is no such thing as a permanent upward trend, when the price are going down it means profit is coming in buy more coins.

I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

If i were to have 12 bitcoins, i would certainly withdraw some of it and enjoy life, we do get tired also from daily trading and need some diversions from the stress trading is giving to us, take a break for a while and go back to to trading, the amount that you withdraw will always comes back to you if you are a good trader.
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

I'm a little worried because it has happened too often. I m considering seriously to sell alll my coins when the prices rise again. Every time when the prices go down, it is quite upset. I don't want to suffer it any longer.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

I do not see why you should worry. The market has always been such like this, with dips and big jumps.
At such times you have to buy more or hold what you have.

youheifule

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

I'm becuse I don't have enough money to buy enough coins to make sure that I will make more profit in  the near future. Who can borrow me more money Huh I an serious.

needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

There’s no need to worry about mate, this is only a natural phenomenon in cryptocurrency market. We all know that if we heard the term “Market”, the word volatile or unstable will come to our mind. There’s no way that the market is always going up, as we can see now it’s all going down. Don’t panic and stay calm, it will not take long and all altcoins are going up again.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

Regarding this fall I have not worried, but I expected it will grow little bit late
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

No need to panic. If you  not sold with profit, do not sell at a loss. The market rebounds you need to wait. This is the law of the market, perpetual growth does not happen. Soon we will see new heights.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

No, I'm not worried because I think the prices will go up and the coins I have will be higher than before so I will just wait there patiently for my money come back.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I'm still holding my friend and still believed on bitcoin even though the price was dropping now, i read already on article but sadly i forgot the link much better i can share it here. Based on article it is normal for bitcoin to dump maybe it has a correctional price after 4-5 months the price will back to normal or higher than we expected so therefore i won't sell my bitcoin. Just a little tips on holder just keep on holding just wait for the right time and wait for rising up again with bitcoin. No need to worry my friend it is a normal of crypto-currency.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

No I'm not worried, this is the game here sometimes going up and sometimes going down don't worry everything is gonna be fine be patient but if you have a lot of btc better to sell it at least 50% that's a lot of money already.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

I am not worried. It says that bitcoin is unstable, meaning its price may increase or decrease which we are experiencing right now. Its dumping price is part of this market and being worried with this situation is not good, it might cause panic selling and if it happens, regrets might be felt after. We know that bitcoins price will recover and what we need to do is to HODL.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

Yeah I'm worried about the price but I know bitcoin will increase someday, if I had a bitcoin now I don't want to sell it now because I don't want to lose my money, I will stay in waiting than to sell it in low price.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

If you succumb to fear and sell bitcoin now, then later on this can be greatly regretted. This situation is observed every year. Yes, China introduces restrictions for mining and korea almost destroys anonymity, but it was already like that and the market vseravno returned to its normal state.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

No I am not worried, I feel like it is regular correction happening. All markets will heal back up and new bull trend will happen around spring to summer. Just bookmark this and you will see I am right now.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

To be honest I was a little worried at how fast the market crashed this time but to be quite fair, it also rose very fast over the last two weeks so a huge correction and pull back was inevitable. I didn't sell anything in this grand sell off and am holding but I will change my strategy in the future. If my portfolio goes back to what it was before I will sell off a portion of my portfolio and buy back more in the dumps so I will have more and more coins and take out some for living expenses of course and maybe a small holiday for the family.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

Bitcoin will recover soon,dont worry if the bears are tired in the market bulls will show up.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Worry only comes to those who invested too much. For us who just let our profit rolled, this is nothing to be worry about. The price seemed crashing too much, but I believe many are now doing crypto shopping. And that will make the coins pump up again. Hodl on your coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: