Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2335 times)
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

Personally, I'm not worried, because I'm a long-term investor. I made a decision not to look at the marketcap at all. And the first rule is - never invest more than you can lose. Sleep peacefully guys, soon everything will fall into place. Life is life, and it should be taken lightly

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

I'm always hedge my crypto with fiat money so yesterday I use my $ and buy a lot of alts such as QSP, DRGN, BNT and so on. I suppose they will bring a good profit very soon.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
zilinzhi

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

I am not worrying now. I have enough money to buy more coins and my money will be huge in a short time. I feel happy because the prices of the coins is low now and buy in more is a good feeling.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

No one will let you know for beyond any doubt this is the airdrop will be fruitful. Yet, I'm excessively sluggish, making it impossible to search for myself, I'm bought in to extraordinary gatherings in the Telegram. There are a great deal of them. For instance, I am bought in to 10-11 bunches around. And furthermore on the crusade abundance. Up until this point, I experience them in a streamlined mode - just retweets. So we can state that they are at the level of airdrops. There are likewise a few themes on the Bitcoin Talk discussion, yet it's harder to track.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Cryptocurrency volatility always there and it is there for all trading platform. Do not get panic with what others talk about and be calm. After months or a year passed, you meet the same person and tell him what he or she got now with bitcoin. The answer will be amazing and you will be shocked to know the growth of his personal and lifestyle change like a millionaire. Trust me, bitcoin would shoot up to $50000 within this year end.   
msuheb

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

If you have got fiat money, invest in cryptos. This is the best time.

If you already have BTC, do your calculations. If selling at loss and buying BTC at a lower price gives you more BTC than what you previously had then go ahead. Smiley

Caution: You need to be good at Maths.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

I'm worried actually because all of my coins are in red crisis and I know everyone wanted to see our coins growing in price but we couldn't help it because when Bitcoin drops, almost all Altcoins are dropping together.
But the same with the most traders and investors, we choose to hold because that's the best option we have. I hold my coins and hoping it will pump soon higher than the recent biggest price.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

I'm not worried, it is a normal reaction, the marlket is sometimes falling sometimes growing, it is the definition of market for me, hold your coins
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

There is nothing to worry about as it is very normal in the crypto world. The price of bitcoin just dropped to its level a month before, compared with its percentage of increase throughout 2017, this drop was really nothing. In fact, instead of worrying, I am a bit happy to see this drop because finally I have the chance to buy more bitcoins and I believe that there are not a few investors feeling the same as me.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

No I'm not worried at all. Because I know that there is always a bounce back after a downfall. Patience is the key. Just keep on hodling until the price goes up. I definitely believe that everything will fall back again into place.

---
Dujeff3300

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

Trading altcoins are sure to be stressful. But the most stressfull is maintaing 12 altcoins in your portfolio and all in red tide. If I were in his position I will cut my portfolio in to 2 to 5. So only 2 or 5 altcoins to worry.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

I am not worried it is normal that sometimes its price goes down but it also will go up and bounce back in higher price we just need to be intelligent in buying selling and investing we will still earn lot of money.

poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

The volatility and drawdowns of bitcoin far exceed the average values of the stock markets. Can you survive the fall by 50-90%?
This is just one of the questions that you must ask in advance for a successful investment.
I would recommend spending less time predicting how much bitcoin will grow but more about how much such an investment suits your investment goals and objectives.

I agree. I think as a bitcoin market investor, you have to think that this may happen from time to time, and for certain periods of time. I think people are always thinking that since bitcoin has a good price point and the cryptomarket has been gaining support in many different countries that it would be impossible for it to go down at times. However, bitcoin, like any other asset in the market, is still susceptible to the ever changing market trend and movements.
jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

Yes. I am worried about it though I knoew that it won't last long I am still worried. Becuse I don't know when the other time when the price goes down like this will come. I don't know how much I will lose next time.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

I am not worried because that is how the market play. It goes up and down but that a part of the marketing strategy. So, we just have to hold on and relax. Smiley

Aeotx

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Actually I am not worried about that, if market down now nothing to worry, because it will up again.
For now I only do is just wait.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

I'm worried about what's happening in bitcoin just like everyone else but I'm guessing, the degree is not as much as some with a lot of bitcoins.  I worry because I know that as bitcoin price drops, it's affectingg the other coins too and if that is the case, the whole market gets disrupted and that's no good news for anyone because a lot of people, especially the not so big players, are depending a lot on bitcoin and this industry for their livelihoods.  I know you should not put everything in crypto just yet but there are people who gave up on their day jobs to focus on trading and all so I fear the impact that this will cause for people who have done that.  Although, I know things will pick up soon. I am hoping and really wishing for things to get back up again.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Wow she has 12BTC... The best way to do is not watch any news about bitcoin. People get panic due to news feed about bitcoin crash.
They sell there bitcoin at lower price due to panic. While the whales are happy buying much bitcoin at the price the wants.
Now bitcoin has going up. The losers here are those people who has no patience to wait on the right time.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Just hodl that's it. while I am typing this the market is already starting to recover or maybe its a bounce up before a deeper correction but whatever happens you should hodl your bitcoin these corrections are part of the market and its healthy for the future of crypto.
Aoliveira

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

I have a simple policy with my crypto currency. I hold it and do not panic in such cases as now.

CREDITS   |   BLOCKCHAIN FOR FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
ICO PERIOD : 1 Feb. - 28 Feb., 2018 (https://credits.com/)
whitepaper (https://credits.com/Content/Docs/TechnicalWhitePaperCREDITSEng.pdf)  ●  facebook (https://www.facebook.com/creditscom/)  ●  twitter (https://twitter.com/CreditsCom)  ●  ann thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240124Cool  ●  bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241121)  ●  telegram (https://t.me/creditscom) ● Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/company/13370238/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: