Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2343 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

no matter how exciting the "crypto-hysteria" may seem, it is speculative. Finally, we need to remember the intimate relationship between risk and reward. That said, owning as many coins as your friend does, and taking into account the volatile journey of the coin so far, i think they can understand and accept the various underlying factors and their interim results. With market predictions what they are, there seems no cause for worry in the near future.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:41:30 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:17:04 AM by mprep

How can i be worried when i already know cryptocurrency is volatile... I have tried to study this crypto a little bit and discovered that most coins use to moon towards ending of the year and drop around January..

It's historical that in January crypto goes down. I read an article about it other day it was completely making sense. And about the worries thing...? Except only few most of the people I guess get worried and started to sell their Bitcoin. Time is changing and I am sure in future we will see more and more people are really not panic selling.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

for the present moment, I am very concerned with the movement of the bitcoin graph weakened thereby affecting market trading be dropped, but I strongly believe in the bitcoin that they will be back again to get to the moon but that become am once the news is the existence of many people who are afraid of losing but I expect all can hold until the time is right
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Well,  I guess everyone was so worried about bitcoin but it is now back to the normal flow.  I guess we don't to worry anymore. Trading is unstable that we cannot handle the price increase or decrease. Handling our bitcoin will depend on our decisions not to anyone.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
mworld12

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

not to worrie the market will grow soon
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

for the present moment, I am very concerned with the movement of the bitcoin graph weakened thereby affecting market trading be dropped, but I strongly believe in the bitcoin that they will be back again to get to the moon but that become am once the news is the existence of many people who are afraid of losing but I expect all can hold until the time is right

The volume in tradig are quiet small and slow but of course there is no reason for me to be worried since my goal is for long term and I believe that bitcoin will bounce back and go even higher. All altcoin will pump for sure but it always takes time so don’t expect to get big profit over night.
crypto440

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

not worried the market will rise again
newcoin1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

not at all but i hope the market rises soon
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:43:07 PM by mdayonliner

Bitcoin historically following a pattern which is up and down....

1200 then down to 750 i guess then gone to 1500
1500 then down to 1000 then gone to 1900
1900 then down to 1250 then gone to 2500
2500 then down to 1700 then gone to 3000
3000 then down to 1900 then gone to 3800
3800 then down to 2800 then gone to 5000
5000 then down to 3200 then gone to 7000
7000 then down to 4500 then gone to 10,000
10,000 the down to 5000 then gone to 20,000
20,000 few days ago it was down to around 10,000 BUT what is coming next _____?

by the way this price juggling from my memory (so far i can recall). I did not see any chart while I am writing this.

PS: Can you please help me improving my ICO SpreedSheet? Feel free to access it from my Telegram Channel https://t.me/FilteredICOs. 

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

Yea, the situation right now looks horrible especially for those that joined during December period when 1BTC =$20k.
But actually there is no need to be worry, everything gonna be alright. Soonest so many investors that pulled out from btc due to Xmas bills will start returning back and the market will be strengthened again.

BTC all the way.......
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Who would not worry if the precious thing you keep starts to lose its value? But since i know how things with bitcoin works, i will remain calm, still hoding my coins, and keep on watching the movement of the price to avoid massive loss if things really dont work here. But i hope that wont happen.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

When you are holding bitcoins,the best thing to do when the market bleeds is to hold it because surely it will recover in no time.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

Yea, the situation right now looks horrible especially for those that joined during December period when 1BTC =$20k.
But actually there is no need to be worry, everything gonna be alright. Soonest so many investors that pulled out from btc due to Xmas bills will start returning back and the market will be strengthened again.

BTC all the way.......

Buying at 20k was a very bad decision, it sowed panic in the market among hamsters  Grin . It was clear to everyone that this was just a PUMP to start the "flip-flap", and whales would begin to FIX profits.

aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

Best thing to do if you are worrying is don't keep looking at the price charts. Then everything is gonna be alright  Wink Wink
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

Let me say am not worried, but skeptical about bounty incentives, like how real?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Since I knew that Bitcoin was volatile no reason for me to get worry actually, it is the world of trading where buyer and seller are expecting that to be happen which is the up side down of the price value. So even bitcoin drop down rapidly I will still hold it then wait until it come back to the increasing value again.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

I still believe bitcoin price will be in high again. I'm not really sure when it take place. Most probably if always watching the news and rumours around the world of what bitcoin is going on you can sell all your bitcoin coz of media and people influence. I think better to do now is let's still have faith.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

I still believe bitcoin price will be in high again. I'm not really sure when it take place. Most probably if always watching the news and rumours around the world of what bitcoin is going on you can sell all your bitcoin coz of media and people influence. I think better to do now is let's still have faith.

Historically it has to go up. Do not worry my friend.
Take it easy, no need to worry. Bitcoin will always be high in its price but it's not at any time going up. there will be a decrease and will rise again. In 2018 Bitcoin has greatly risen its prestige and is known to many people.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

Worrying only sets in when my portfolio is not solid. But once I have solid projects market volatilitydoesn't worry me much. My holdings in Bitcoin will remain in Bitcoin. What I do most times is hedge in tether and buy BTC cheaper when the price falls.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

There’s nothing to be worried about. The market crash is a part of a normal trend. When a crash happens, there will eventually be a recovery. The chart will always show an up and down slope. Which is why we should hold and wait for the right time to sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: