Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2343 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I never worried about it. I assume, if the price of bitcoin is expensive, and suddenly drop is the usual thing. Crypto is like that and I never worry.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

Worried about what? The fact that everything will collapse or the fact that the state will take everything under its control? I think that the coin of the crypto currency was already created taking into account various possible options for state intervention. The fact is that bitcoin is completely decentralized. Therefore, nothing and no one will prevent them from using. It remains only to turn off the Internet.
bilat69

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

im not worried just be optimistic about btc it hold a stable price in the market it will not collapse.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

No, Never worried. Because market will again pump.lot of time market has been downed but farther it has been up. So I think it's the best time to buy some coin to get better profit when market will be up trend.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

I am worried, not that there will not be a rebound but fear of crypto investors giving in to government pressure. I followed Mr. John McAfee on a road show of Asia and he expressed such fear too.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

as long as bitcoin remains the benchmark in all crypto-related investments, I will not be worried. however, bitcoin is still the most high-value cryptto, bitcoin can survive. if you believe, you should hold your bitcoin. or you are trying to trade with some profitable altcoin.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

I am not worried about the dip because I know for sure that market will stabilize after some correction. And yes the worried ones would be people who got in when BTC was around $20000 but for the others who have been in this game for long know that this happens every year and they perhaps would have already earned their profit. All I can say is HODL to your BTC and maintain a stable mind. Things will improve for sure.

Nevertheless, one should never invest more than what they can afford to lose.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?
No I don't figure this would cause a lot of an issue. On the off chance that you freeze offer now you'll certainly need to stress as you may experience the ill effects of a colossal misfortune. In the event that you would be somewhat patient and hold up you'll have the capacity to think carefully. As BTC and other great ALTs would most presumably go up again they would recuperate their esteem and after that go considerably higher.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Sometimes when i go in trading perhaps there will be loss or make profit from it, im worried in investment also because there is a lot of scam in some ICOs and i think im lossing again my money.

desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

There is no problem for me. We've experienced these moments before.
I know that Bitcoin will rise again, so I don't sell them.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

I don’t have bitcoin but I had some altcoins which has fallen down drastically upto 3* down..so quiet a big loss for me...but I am not in panic it’s the time to show patience and hodl

That's is the best way we to be in cryptos because if you panic you will sell them for loss. Those people who don't panic when the altcoin are decreasing, they will grab as many as possible in those dips.
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

I feel a little worried, Almost all of my coins are down since January 12,But I still believe it can recover in the early days of February.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

I was worried like shit when I saw blood festival of cryptocurrencies. But I am feeling better now cause Bitcoin found good point to return back $10000 is nice trustable barrier in my opinion..

bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

No, i don,t worry, cause i know, that BTC will be high in near future and I still waiting for good price to sell it.
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

For people who do not really know on how the market works then they are really scared of what is going on.I for myself is somewhat a little worried from the market downfall and all is going down.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Panda_Pendek

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Although I'm just  following bitcoin and I'm worried because bitcoin prices are getting down but I'm sure this is just a game market, and I see it's like a tradition in bitcoin where every year it's always a decline that makes people very worried. I am also increasingly convinced not to sell the bitcoin I have after I read the post on this bitcoin talk forum. Thank you the masters who always provide advice and motivation for us this beginner

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

I feel a little worried, Almost all of my coins are down since January 12,But I still believe it can recover in the early days of February.

same here,, it is like I'm being robbed by the market without can do anything..
I feel very worried.. I hope the market will stabilize soon..

as long as bitcoin remains the benchmark in all crypto-related investments, I will not be worried. however, bitcoin is still the most high-value cryptto, bitcoin can survive. if you believe, you should hold your bitcoin. or you are trying to trade with some profitable altcoin.

I'm holding, I don't wanna sell anything this low.. I just hope the market will stabilize and crypto coins will continue its positive trend like before ~

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

Of course I'm not worried, if you or someone else worry about their bitcoin then they probably invest more than what can they afford to lose. They put too much money into crypto and they worry about the price a lot. I'm not worry because i still in profit and even if the price decrease more i will keep holding it because i believe crypto is the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
AdarWeinreb

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Life is too short to worry.
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

We can't blame others if they are worried about their coins, it is a nature of a human being being worried on something that you think might fall or gone. But let us see the positive side of the situation, we now that in the market sales are fluctuating, coins are fluctuating there's no constant in status in the market aside from change, because change is constant. Have faith with your coins, it maybe fall today, but it will never last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: