Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2335 times)
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
Merited by E50M (1)

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Investments has always risks to take,if you do not have the balls to lose 50 to 90% of your holdings do not try to.Successful investors has goals and these goals cant be break by these market crashes,you need to know that the moment you invest its already not in your hands,doing that mindset will give you peace of mind so to what others are suggesting always invest what you can afford to lose.

markovi4mark

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

I think everyone is worried about their money. Today, we are all worried about the crypto market. We just need to calm down and believe that everything will be restored soon.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

It is necessary to keep calm but at least to buy some other coins in addition to BTC and keep them for a long time to have some kind of earnings from it.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

I think everyone is worried about their money. Today, we are all worried about the crypto market. We just need to calm down and believe that everything will be restored soon.
I'm not worried in this bitcoin market, it's either other users will buy or sell. If worrying too much it could resulted into stress, must better to hold bitcoin for now. The market would be recovering again for sure.
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

I never had any fear or money.

If you decide to invest or commit to cryptocurrencies, fear is the worst advisor.

Always handle with care. Just spend money that you're ready to lose.

Take advantage of opportunities such as price erosion and invest more. Of course, only currencies that continue to look promising. Use such trends.

And after a period of time, try to pay off your investment.

After that, fear should not be an issue anymore.

seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

For honest, yes i am worried about that.
It's like sock time from high price then decreas tull 50%.
But i really hope, i guess most of us hope this happen that the price will increase again.
All coins are getting low price too. This time can becalled panic selling.
For me, i choose to hold it. I let my self take the risk what ever happen later.
Talking about someone who has 12 btc. I don't know how is his feeling, i thought he can't sleep the whole night Cheesy
Can't eat nicely. Need a big patient

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

I am not worried about bitcoin because bitcoin is very good coin compare by others and have good results.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

Worried very little.
I do not have bitcoin. An ether and a multiplicity of alts. Something of thisll someday big up.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

It is not the first time the market is in correction. As I've readen in this Forum, every January is very common to have low prices in the crypto market.
Imagine the positive side of this correction, You can see it also as an opportunity to buy more cryptos at much lower prices.
If you are a holder and you have faith in your investment you have nothing to worry.
The market will find the way back to higher prices. It is happening all the time.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

I'm not worried in this bitcoin market, it's either other users will buy or sell. If worrying too much it could resulted into stress, must better to hold bitcoin for now. The market would be recovering again for sure.

Its ok to worry about your bitcoin the important thing is that you don’t make any decision aside from holding on it. But since we are talking about bitcoin, I am confident that it will bounce back, this dump is really temporary and bitcoin will go up higher, history will repeat itself.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 10:45:16 AM by Djabba

I don't panic because I believe that everything will be fine and bitcoin will grow and will cost more than 17k, but it takes time and I'm ready to wait. And at this time you can buy interesting altcoins because now they are also not expensive
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

It's fine to get worried but keep it. It might be not a good execution to sell it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I do not worry even bitcoin value now is going down because what matter most for me is the bitcoin price in the future not its value now.  There is no room for panic because if you are truly bitcoin believer, you will keep holding your bitcoin even it is on the red days.  Just think if you carried out by your emotion and withdraw your bitcoin possession then suddenly bitcoin value bounds back with a more promising value then you will end up regretting for being impatient.  Remember that bitcoin is the future of currency so, you just have to keep trusting on the power of blockchain technology and bitcoin.
gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:52:05 AM by gsg07

A little bit yes Grin but its normal for bitcoin...im worries about another question...recently im reading the topic, where Putin to predict, what cryptocurrency can disappear...he guess, that blockchain how technology will live, but crypto not...That you think, its possibly?  Undecided
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

Don't worry. Take informed decisions. Buy Bitcoins only at the time of the fall and sell with growth. But do not wait for "the minimum / maximum".
Focus on the course above and below the average. So you are guaranteed to make a profit. If you wait for the maximum  you can completely miss the moment and stay with nothing.
Ignacia

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

I am not worried, because I think that Bitcoin has a great future. Now it is the correction of the prices, but this was expected, because in December Bitcoin has grown very strongly, and in need of correction in order to continue the growth. This is a temporary phenomenon, so you just have to wait, and the balance will grow again
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

no never , this is market correct only. we have to be more patient to earn more profits otherwise we choose the bad way. most good example is wtc now 30$

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

I think some of the bad news AND some of the good news/expectations are now battling eachother in terms of the prices because i expected a new dip but it also sometimes keeps rising back.

I think multiple huge factors are at this moment at work on the prices.
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

At this time it is normal to get worried beside the money We all invested in crypts is hard earn money. Its not only bitcoin but all of altcoins are affected of market correction. Just stay focus and relax after this will rebound eventually and will back to normal.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

To be honest i'm worried about this crash, but i will still hold my bitcoin and altcoins. I am sure the price of crypto will soon improve, even if the price will not improve, then i have to do "cute lose" because there is no other choice than that.
If the person has joined long enough with bitcoin, I think the current price is not as bad as the initial price. Yeah ... although some people may get annoyed with this crash because they fail to become millionaires. Actually i'm just have 3 bitcoin and for me 3 bitcoin alone is very remarkable, especially if it exceeds the number 10. Shocked Oh my god .. If i have it then i will be the richest man in my place.  Grin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: