Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2335 times)
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I think that is a great opportunity for me to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. That is the 2 altcoins I feel most secure to be able to invest.
There are 2 huge altcoins and I know for sure that it will never lose value at the present time. I think this is the time when most people in the world respond the most. This means that the money market has a lot of participants. So the supply and demand market is more => the price of the altcoins will increase.  I recommend hold at any time.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

Worrying about the market will just give you headaches,try to go out when the time like this and to prevent panic selling.Logout from your computer and do something for you to forget your holdings,or you can uninstall blockfolio too.Market will always recover,you do not have to do stupid things or to do some panic sellings,for me this is the best time to buy cheap solid alts.

LUCKY21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

I'm not worried about this. The market is on the correction. After correction, there will be growth. The price of bitcoin will be the same and even higher. So you should not worry.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Me im not worried because i know bitcoin is playing on the price graph.deep price doesnt mean its end.For.me its a signal to buy or invest bitcoin.Many people also say that bitcoin will never gonna pop! Because its have greate potential.My worries is the transaction fee.Many coin now are increasing there transaction fee especially on ethereum...
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Actually i am a bit, but more inpatient for what might come,
i think the future is only just starting, so i'm not that afraid, more afraid of missing out, cause my hands are tight in past buys.  Which i wont let go without profit, or getting rid of my loss, so unable to get into new projects.
mai_ngoc

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I'm not worried about how far it will drop now for I am confident that it will go back again soon. But what I'm worried about is how long will it take for Bitcoin to go up more than what it reached
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

this shouldn't create any panick at all.altcoins usually dip during this first year of the month
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

A little worriend but it is just a part of the marketing of bitcoin and I already trust bitcoin so that my worriedness had to come down. Bitcoin has a good foundation to not shutdown in future. So I’m a little confident that bitcoin will increase again in the future and bitcoin will come back to top again. I’m not worried because I think bitcoin is giving us to buy more bitcoin when bitcoin is on a low value because if the bitcoin goes up already it is hard to buy again a bitcoin. In the future you will have a good profits if you have a wise decision to buy bitcoin.

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

Of course I'm worried about my current open orders. But I hope in longterm period cryptomarket will stabilize and we will see growth in the second half of 2018.
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

No. And what's the point? You can not influence the market. Sit and wait until the correction is over and prices start to rise. The main thing is not to invest in a shitcoin, which, after correction of the market, will grow very slowly in price or stay at the same level.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

That is why investing bitcoin is like taking a big risk. We all know bitcoin's price is volatile meaning it is just natural if it'll increase and decrease. Deep price doesn't mean that bitcoin will end soon. I am not totally worried for what's happening in bitcoin's price lately because I trust bitcoin and I believe that this kind of instances really happen.

GregorWar

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

for several year's back there was always been a big drop of crypto's value in january...and they all got back up even higher then before...so people don't panic just relax and wait for the rise!!!  Cool Cool Cool

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

There is nothing to worry about. This move up and down on the market is normal.
I keep everything I have and have not sold anything.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

The volatility and drawdowns of bitcoin far exceed the average values of the stock markets. Can you survive the fall by 50-90%?
This is just one of the questions that you must ask in advance for a successful investment.
I would recommend spending less time predicting how much bitcoin will grow but more about how much such an investment suits your investment goals and objectives.

That's true. That feature of the cryptocurrency market is what affects these changes and market movements. Therefore, as much as others don't want this to happen, there is always this chance or situation to surface at times, therefore, instead of seeing it as the end of the cryptocurrency market, why not use it to one's advantage and actually use it to make it work for you like other people who see it as a perfect opportunity to stock up some coins and extend their portfolios. It's a good time to buy low and to see how the market unfolds for future profit.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Worried on what?you wont have anything to worry about when are you are confident with your holdings,first you wont need to invest in a coin that will give you a headache.Always invest to alts that has potential to grow,look for the solid alts that can recover to any market crashes/corrections remember cryptocurrency market has high volatility than forex and stockmarket.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

IF you did not sell them at a cost of $ 20,000 and waited until this hour, it only remains to keep the bitcoins. Do not pay attention to the situation and do your business. Or your favorite hobby. peace and sober mind.
what a nice advice,simply says mind your own business and dont bother others if you are not holding large amount of bitcoin better do your things and let those holders mind this issues.being worried only gives you stressful days when this doesnt really your problem.

For me personally i am not worried about the drops of bitcoin price because i trusted this coin and I've seen the same struggling of bitcoin last year and after that recovery reaches $20,000 price so i think this is enough reason for me to still hold and worry not about the issues
spivorcointaun

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Hi individual investors. I came across this interesting upcoming ICO project called Agro Tech Farm (ATF). It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. ATF token are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise. The company will engage in the production of home appliances for cannabis and various crops cultivation. Yield token will be about 5% per month. The aim of the project is to initiate the mass production of indoor ATF home farming appliances for the north american market. Check it out: https://ico.agrotechfarm.com/
$ta81

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

There is nothing to worry about. This move up and down on the market is normal.
I keep everything I have and have not sold anything.

I also do the same, so far I have not sold anything, on the contrary, I plan to buy it. There is no sense to panic, it's not
the first time that happens.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

If the bitcoin market decreased it is a good time to invest more and let it grow soon. Bitcoin's Market is always coming back and growing even more and more so just stay put and let the bitcoin increase your money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hendra12

Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

maybe my suggest is keep hold your bitcoin, in deed the crypto market going down but i think it will not be long. in the next few weeks I guess the crypto market will stabilize again.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: