Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2342 times)
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

I dont see anything to be worried, btc cant move always just up of course it ll have also falls its normal. In this period waste your time with reading about projects of altcoins and wait to increase them.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

I am verry thankful that I already sold my bitcoin savings last year, so I don't have to worry at all but if I will trade my altcoins to bitcoin then I will exchange my bitcoin to cash right away because bitcoin might go down again

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I really worried during the time bitcoin is dropping, even up until now. Bitcoin is not doing well. This is really a game of the brave. It's either you stand on you ground or you just surrender. Bitcoin make people learn how to risk.

Angolem

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

No, I don't worry at all. It is just the regular market character.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

I really worried during the time bitcoin is dropping, even up until now. Bitcoin is not doing well. This is really a game of the brave. It's either you stand on you ground or you just surrender. Bitcoin make people learn how to risk.
Bitcoin is not doing well? Are you serious? After rising from 900 to 20k in 1 year, this is not well? Of course there should be correction after so hard pump.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
zachwgtv

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Holding a ton load of altcoins and lost almost 40% due to the crash but im still hodling cause i know that i will go back up once the time comes and once the usual new year ends
ishta123

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

We should keep calm and see how things turn out. I am sure it will recover very soon. Just HODL Smiley
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

If you bought bitcoin from the lowest price and you have already a good possible return holding it or selling is not a hard decision the problem is when you bought it in a high price and the fall of price now is more than the money you invested. The only solution that you can make is to hold it until bitcoin will rise again which is a normal event in bitcoin.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Really I do. That dump is too long and that happens to all the coins so I get nervious. A friends of mine told me it's okay and the market gonna get back what it lost but I still have a hidden doubts.  Embarrassed

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

I'm not worried, I'll just wait for the next rise of the crypto-currency market. Digital gold can not always fall in price, it will necessarily go up. This is confirmed by my previous experience.  Wink
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

when this moment of patience is most important, who will be patient then he will get his wishes, as well as with this bitcoin, when the price drops then hold first, how we stay strong hold or not, this is where the soul power in the debate between hold or sell , then do not be too worried, the possibility to ride it is huge, we live strong not to resist
m0rrov

Activity: 55

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

to be honest, yes. this correction is difficult and quite long. Do not know what to do and what to expect. but analysts are optimistic. and this is good.

BelugaPay ◄◄ First Complete Mobile POS System [ICO 1st Dec 17]
▬▬▬▬▬▬  Visa & Mastercard certified  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://belugapay.com)
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Holding is the best way today, rather than selling at a cheap price. Bitcoin is long term and you should not worry too much about the current price, because bitcoin will increase as well.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

to be honest, yes. this correction is difficult and quite long. Do not know what to do and what to expect. but analysts are optimistic. and this is good.

It should be ok. Not long ago we were expecting BTC to hit 10K instead BTC went to 20K! It was like 100% unexpected price up. So BTC is going through the healthy correction. Eventually BTC price will go up coz remember the supply is only 21M and the demand is going up and up.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

If we will just read the history of crypto since the launch of bitcoin last 2009 and until alternate coins are coming, they're already been a plunge of crypto markets but probably goes back to normal eventually. So i root for that and i believe that the crypto market today will come back to its normal activity soon.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

Good point, this situation is a testing ground for those who are new to this business, we can't predict what will happen next as it will be in the hands of
the holders, if weak holders continue to panic and keep selling their coins then we will expect more downfall to happen, better to keep your eyes away
from the exchange if you are holding bitcoin inside your wallet to avoid doing a mistake, the more you look at your screen and seeing how your investment
being differentiated is really annoying, so I suggest to stop stressing yourself and just be positive and wait for the bounce back.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

We must know that bitcoin is a volatile cryptocurrency. This kind os situation serves as our test on how strong our business minds are. If we are weak enough to face this kind of situation , we might panic and make wrong moves and decisions. I think the best thing to do now is just to hang on, relax and leave your worries behind. The market will grow soon just have a little patience.
hajisomad

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

I think i dont have any worries about bitcoin price, just i am sad that I lost chance to change my btc with USD.
Now i would have more bitcoins, and dont worry about price in few days will start to move up.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

Worried is not the right word but I think the last bull run at the end of last year woke up some forces that we all wish were kept asleep. Everybody wants to get a piece of the pie now. If before government could ignore the market and let it grow, now they can't and big regulations are coming in. The problem with the market now is that it's not really decentrallized. Some very large whalea hold big portion of the market so it's pretty hard to predict what happens as we don't really know what are their interests.
Before yes i feel worried everytime it goes down and when theres dumping in the market but right now i dont feel any worried because i have enough knowledge about the dumping and pumping in crypto, that i should never feel worried because its normal in crypto ro have falling and rising. And i learn my mistake to not easily scared, so if there a dump,i know what to do it is to hold my coins.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
cava95

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

I woried because is market is not grow all time in 2018 is dropping,my sdvice to you is to wait bitcoin pricebon 12,13k and than sell,my predictions is that bitcoin is not going over 20k but is too risk to wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: