Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2335 times)
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

This happens all the time, for me I'll just leave it to that and wait for it to comeback or rise up. i know i don't have that much in my pocket unlike the most of you guys who have much more and you're troubled that you might lose the most of it. This happened before to bitcoin, think positive after what happened next to that.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

Both are grammatically correct, and I've heard it also that it is going down.You can  usually say that you "worry about" going down, rather than "worry for" it. At least, if that thing is going down  here, then that thing could cause trouble. You can worry about money, worry about your health, worry about the future of the country, etc.  But worrying too much is not good to your health, So I must say stay still and chillax and enjoy.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

I'm not worried about bitcoin or the market as a whole right now, it's a very volatile market and there's always going to be bumps in the road! But i believe that it will recover and that the value of bitcoin will continue to rise overall. times like these are where the strong hands will prevail! HODL!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pou3197074235

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

I don't worry about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin's place in the world is very important.

Don't sell bitcoins at this price. Wait for me to believe that the price of bitcoins will be at least 12,000-13,000 after 1-2 weeks.
maverickasf

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

if you think that it is useless, can you give me at least 30 bitcoins? and I'll try to use them

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

Honestly?Well yes.I never had seen such thing as that fir a long time.I am a little worried because the price of bitcoin will affect other altcoins too.Have also my btc but seeing it so down is like loosing my investment too.But i know it will regain its value sooner or later.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

to worry and anxiously there must be for investors who are engaged in the field of crypto but I personally do not have to worry because my belief will still invest in this field of crypto, up and down its value or price I think it is often the case that belief will be able to get results the good one

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

I am not, though my bitcoin holdings are somewhat meager compared to most bitcoin investors I think I would still not fret in holding my bitcoins even if I had a huge a mount of investments to bitcoins and this events will continue for a couple of months because I believe it will gradually go back up and even increase in value again before this year ends.

Daeshim

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

I never worried about the declining of bitcoin prices,instead I encourage everybody to buy more and hold.Bitcoin is the god of all the crypto currencies and I believe that Bitcoin will rise to its own values as it was before the draw down.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:04:17 AM

I'm not worried. you have chosen bitcoin, meaning you know how to prospect in the future. everyone would think so. because the bitcoin I'm sure will soar from the current price. let's just say you have a bitcoin savings, and you just see the results just in frontday. such as last year, bitcoin prices far off from current prices. and it is very profitable for you today compared to last year's price. just believe and make sure of your choice, because your choice is based on your heart

roservelt99

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

i believe that it will recover and that the value of bitcoin will continue to rise overall. times like these are where the strong hands will prevail! HODL!
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

The best thing right now is to wait. Once the downfall started, she should had converted her bitcoins to dollars, but i think its too late for that now. Now the good thing is to wait, and distribute her bitcoin into alot of different Altcoins. That would be great. IF she converts her bitcoin into altcoins and wait for the upward movement of the cryptocurrencies.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

They are just natural. I have seen a Blog which says that every January actually drops bitcoin. And it's written there after the fall rises to bitcoins from February to April. So I'm not worried now about what's happening. We should still be happy because we can buy cheap bitcoins. And I think bitcoins give us more opportunities because soon to moon will be its price in the coming months.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
mai_ngoc

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

I think it's crypto which's change everyday. Maybe it will rise again tomorrow. Don't worry.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

Yeah, definitely I'm worrying about what the heck is going on with the market but still I can control myself and not going to go panic selling or other stupidies.
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

When you joined bitcoin,i think you know what is possible can happen just like this,we did'nt know if when the value of bitcoin can fall or when can go up.Must thing to do is wait,and hoping that the price will rise again.Don't panic.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

[/quote
It was necessary to worry 1-7 January. And now it remains only to wait. When prices fell by 2 times, I do not want try to buy back on the fall or short.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

When investing in a project I always learn a lot before investing, but when investing in a certain project I am very nervous because the current market of electronic money is fluctuating abnormally.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

I can not stop worry since the price of bitcoin is going down because my expectation for the first quarter of the year is already affected. Each time I check the price of bitcoin fear grip me and there is nothing to do rather than to keep holding base of my plan. I will not sell it now whatso-ever but keep holding till end of this year before I can sell.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

worrying is a sign of lack understanding the subject. If you have a trade you should give all your doubt to the technical analysis, we know it's a volatile market and any a single big move will make us have an excitement, so its essentials to have a plan before you decide to trade/invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: