Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1817 times)
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:40 AM

The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

i dont think that you should buy BTC now. Maybe its price will reduce to 6500$ and start recovering. You should wait in next month.
If he cannot trade and he wants to go long, he may wait a little bit for  a retest actually and if he can still lay his hands on buying at $8500, it would not be a bad idea, because there may actually be a big bounce at $6000 and he may end up not seeing his buy order hit.

Whichever way, I believe we are in the buying season as long as people are afraid to buy, you should be doing the opposite and when greed is entering the market and everyone is buying with the whole thing looking crazy, then you may want to consider the opposite as a trader. Holders usually do not mind anyway.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

It's very hard question. Nowadays the situation on crypto currency market is very unpredictable. Now the prices rather low and may be it's a great time for buying btc but on the other hand it's very risky. Who knows may be btc will fall under 5000$
I would not go for waiting any longer because bitcoin has already declined a lot and it is now near to recovering again. In my opinion, it would never go below 5k dollars. That is not an impossible thing to happen but my guts don’t agree with this. Besides, even if it goes that low and a person has bought bitcoin now, it would mean he still has the chance to buy more but if the value increases, he will be definitely losing a golden opportunity.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
If you have made up your mind to jump into any of the crypto currency and that you have this much of money that you can buy some bitcoins at this very moment, then I will suggest you not to think for a second and that you should go for buying of bitcoins right now.

You may not get such a golden chance of buying the bitcoins at such cheaper rates in the future and that you need to make a wise decision as soon as possible.

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

I think you can invest in bitcoin anytime you want, as long as you have confidence in it.

It's up to you to invest, and now there are too many speculators.

If you want bitcoin to become a global currency, you can bet on bitcoin.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2216

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:20:12 PM by Coin-1

If you have made up your mind to jump into any of the crypto currency and that you have this much of money that you can buy some bitcoins at this very moment, then I will suggest you not to think for a second and that you should go for buying of bitcoins right now.

You may not get such a golden chance of buying the bitcoins at such cheaper rates in the future and that you need to make a wise decision as soon as possible.
The golden chance to buy some coins happened about two months ago when Bitcoin was below $6000. Now Bitcoin is $9000, so it will be a silver chance. Wink

I think that the game of the rich "whales" won't be stopped, and now they can start to pump the crypto exchange markets again. I suggest to buy BTC and other crypto currencies, but beware of dumping anytime.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

For me it is a good time to start buying bitcoins if you just have an excess money because if you buy bitcoins and you fo not have any money anymore it is hard to do it you might end up panic selling because you needed the money urgently. Because holding bitcoins today are much better in a long term thing because there are rumors that the bitcoins  can be up to $40k in the market before the year ends so just stay tuned with taht to happen
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Yes, it is definitely a good time to invest, why do you want to wait. Do you expect that the price would go down as low as 3k or 4k. I doubt that would happen in near future.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

i think that now is the time you can consider to buy bitcoin, because the price has some good signal to grow up again. when the bad news went away, good news comes

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

This is good time to buy bitcoin price is in bottom line,It is an opportunity to buy and invest for long run.Past trend of Bitcoin prices show it suddenly hit on peak from bottom line and many investors raise profit in short time. Still waiting just waste of time take action and chase the dreams.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin right now especially it just dip or dump or what ever you want to call it but be aware that it can still dump and you can lose money.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

The current production cost of one bitcoin is just over 8 thousand. This is taking into account electricity, extraction equipment and other costs. Every month it grows.

I think that so cheap, as now, bitcoin will not cost.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

You can wait as long as you want,but always remember that we are not sure when is the dip price of bitcoin and if that is the dippest or not, if you think that the price of bitcoin that you can buy is already enough for you to to get profit for the future then buy.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Some believe that the bitcoin rate may drop to 4000 dollars. But not the fact that you can buy Bitcoin at such a price. You just can not make it in time. Therefore, it makes sense to buy Bitcoin at the current rate. After this prolonged correction, growth should begin. But it's up to you to decide.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Yes'of course this is the best time to buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is dropping.It is an opportunity to buy and invest for long run. i believe we are in the buying season as long as people are afraid to buy,i also suggest all of you get involved in this platform for the future purpose.he will be definitely losing a golden opportunity.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Now we are at the levels where the last growth came from. I'll be watching from the sidelines. If now there is a correction of this growth, I will buy higher, when there will be a growth of 5% up.
Or, if we move down, I'll wait for the entry signals.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

Currently it's good time to buy Bitcoins. The price is under 8000$. But I don't think it will go all the way under 5000$ so there is no need for further waiting for price to fall.
If you have some extra cash I would suggest investing.
In fact having in mind volatility and how easily price is changing you have to be ready all the time to react to turn situation in your favour.
Yeah, as bitcoin has experienced a huge dip for a while now and for someone like me, I really do not joke with moments like this as it may not be a moment to see again as time goes on. A lot of people may be skeptical though with the whole FUD going on and for the fact that they may actually end up buying now and then bitcoin doing down further but I do not think it should have long way to go the more, and it is better to buy now, and if it goes a little but lower, buy more.

Current period may just be some form of accumulation period before we start seeing some bull runs in the future. We had about the same incident last year anyway so I expect anyone that has been here for a while to already have an idea how things have always been even though the scenario may have some additional factors this time around, but I expect bitcoin as usual to always bounce back stronger with a huge recovery after dips like this.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

You need TA more in order to enter and exit with profits. Lately, a lot of the positive news that drove bitcoin to continue heading to the moon.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

I agree. Buying bitcoin from $7000 to $9000 is the best price. And then, the only thing you need to do is to hold bitcoin as long as you can. I know that bitcoin can easily x2 in this year. You will earn money from bitcoin. People will start buying bitcoin again and again and again

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

At this position, it is always good to buy the Bitcoin because it already dips from 9300$ to 8500$, so there is huge chance the price can easily increase to more than 10,000$ next time. People who are looking to buy Bitcoin this is the right option for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: