Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1817 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

Yes, it is a good time to start on investing on crypto while it's still young but it's more riskier right now because of the fuds etc.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
I agree. Buying bitcoin from $7000 to $9000 is the best price. And then, the only thing you need to do is to hold bitcoin as long as you can. I know that bitcoin can easily x2 in this year. You will earn money from bitcoin. People will start buying bitcoin again and again and again
Basically you can’t wait anymore. There were some fuds roaming last week that may be prices will fall down and become so negligible like $2000 or around. But that is just a false news and this will be never be happening anymore. So yes this $7000 starting prices are so amazing for buying bitcoins. Go for this and then you may have option to trade either or to hold them for long time.
7k$ - 8k$ is already a good entry price and waiting for bitcoin price to touched the 2000$ level maybe that would not happen anymore although so many negative news and fud to bitcoin but the support in 7k level is very strong If i where you i wiuld buy at the current price or you will left behind when market start to be bullish
Yes $8k is the best price to buy bitcoins. just check last 3 months price chart the BTC price will go up to $7.5k and it will rise again. So i think $8k is the stable price and if anything happens in coming months the price will go high but it will not come down this is my prediction.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

You need TA more in order to enter and exit with profits. Lately, a lot of the positive news that drove bitcoin to continue heading to the moon.
Why does he even need TA when he is not asking to want to trade ? If he is a trader, he will not be asking when to buy and when not to buy as he would have been able to make use of his knowledge to make the right decision, but for someone who does not have the knowledge, as long as there is a dip, then they should buy, if there is more dip, then they should buy more. It is not now that matters, it is the future because I am sure it is a great one to look forward to.

Buying with the plans of holding for longer duration is always recommended and for this there will be no need of looking for further downfall of bitcoin prices and anyone can buy at market prices right away. Probably price may fluctuate in coming days but there will be no guarantee for any more bottom prices.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

Now we are at the levels where the last growth came from. I'll be watching from the sidelines. If now there is a correction of this growth, I will buy higher, when there will be a growth of 5% up.
Or, if we move down, I'll wait for the entry signals.
Well, good for you that you at least have a clear plan and strategy, but someone who does not and probably all that you have said may mean jargon to him, then he should just buy and hold, that is the essence. A dip comes, people miss it eventually because they are waiting for a dip and then they end up screwing themselves up badly when the market turns up and that is why you see people joining FOMO.

I guess at this stage, it is just better to tell people like this not to even bother buying or they can wait for as long as they want to, no one cares. If it is not glaring enough for someone who want to go long to always take advantage of the dip, then I wonder what they are really looking at.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

This is the perfect time to buy bitcoins. Its dumped badly and I believe it will recover soon so its a good buy at the moment.

I agree. There are so many things right now that's affecting Bitcoin negatively. In recent news, Twitter has followed suit with Facebook in banning advertisements or related-posts to cryptocurrency. That has really affected Bitcoin's value because it dropped to below eight thousand after the pronouncement of such banning by the said social media platforms. Therefore, since its value is going down, then it's the best time to buy since you can get more amount for less value. However, you should also see the bigger picture that you would have to be patient and wait for your investment to realize.

Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

This time is good for bitcoin buying but you have to hold this for the long term and now the prices are good and we can easily buy bitcoin from the market and the investors are looking for this time and like the precious year once again the bitcoin market will grow and those who were waiting for the right time to buy bitcoin then this is a chance for them to buy bitcoin at low price and soon they will see that their investment and holding of bitcoin value is double.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

I think it's now the best time to get more bitcoin since price had been stable between $7,000 to $10,000 lately. Let's just hope that it will not fall harder. Once the market started recovering, it will surely give a good profit to those who took the risk when the market was at bad condition.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

I think it's now the best time to get more bitcoin since price had been stable between $7,000 to $10,000 lately. Let's just hope that it will not fall harder. Once the market started recovering, it will surely give a good profit to those who took the risk when the market was at bad condition.
but always calculate with its risk.so no more people said that bitcoin price going dead.some people is not ready to accept while bitcoin or altcoin that they buy going down.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

It looks like this morning as BTC briefly went below 10K was the best moment to buy since the price in that moment has formed a double bottom, at least for short term price action. In fact, afterwards the price has rallied to over 11.5K. Still not clear if the rise will go on though. There are different opinions on that.
I see that at the moment the market is moving sideways and the bitcoin price is fluctuating between $ 7000 and $ 10,000 and there is no sign that it will rebound and break out of this range. That is why buying bitcoin at this time is extremely dangerous. You may lose money at any time when the bitcoin price drops. So now you need to stay out and wait for the market to start trading again.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

As you think, the present moment is very suitable for you to buy and trade bitcoin. You can see that bitcoin prices are rebounding strongly today and no signs of slowing down. Bitcoin prices have already surpassed the $ 7500 level, an extremely important milestone to reach the $ 8000 mark.

So you buy bitcoin this time to be able to lose the maximum profit.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

did decide to buy or hold it is very difficult, we can not predict bitcoin price in the future, but my experience, you better buy now, than you regret, even though bitcoin price keeps falling, you keep the coin is possible to know forward , and hopefully in the future will rise as usual again.
The fact that Renault shows the possibility of even a big drop in prices, so perhaps there will be a situation that will give you the opportunity to buy more cheaply with low prices. The fact is that there is no certainty about us, but nevertheless in the fall of the market speaks for itself.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

In my opinion buying Bitcoin for long term hold is always a good choice and its always a good time to do this.
Suslura

Activity: 581

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

did decide to buy or hold it is very difficult, we can not predict bitcoin price in the future, but my experience, you better buy now, than you regret, even though bitcoin price keeps falling, you keep the coin is possible to know forward , and hopefully in the future will rise as usual again.
I think that today is the case when there is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price. There is nowhere to wait, because the price reduction is practically not planned. According to forecasts, most experts are already at the bottom of the market today.

shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

I think it is a better time for buy bitcoin. because bitcoin price drop. last 2 month ago bitcoin rate was high, so we all hope that after few weeks bitcoin  will increase again. SO it is the riight time for buy bitcoin.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

Starts to now buy Bitcoin and hold, it's good to invest altcoins especially at low prices, good work right now buy and hold coins and wait two or three months.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
If you have made up your mind to jump into any of the crypto currency and that you have this much of money that you can buy some bitcoins at this very moment, then I will suggest you not to think for a second and that you should go for buying of bitcoins right now.

You may not get such a golden chance of buying the bitcoins at such cheaper rates in the future and that you need to make a wise decision as soon as possible.
Right! If there is anything anyone should have done by now with all the dip is to have already gotten in. I usually do not know how dip it is people are really waiting for and until they miss a good chance, I am absolutely show that is when they will realize the best chance of their life. I always wonder, if you do not buy when there is a dip, is it going to be when the price is rising and everyone is trying to catch up in a FOMO?
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

BTC price started to rise up slowly recently, but it is still affordable to buy now, especially if you are looking to hold your bitcoins for long period. If you look for short term profit, it is better to study carefully the BTC market and chart, because we dont know if the price will keep increasing or it will decrease again.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

Starts to now buy Bitcoin and hold, it's good to invest altcoins especially at low prices, good work right now buy and hold coins and wait two or three months.
Well bitcoins are so amazing and they don’t let you become much worried about your future if you start trusting in them. Holding is best source of getting big profits because this will help you to increase the value of your investment and make it much bigger when it comes to the results day. So implement this strategy and just buy at low, hold longer and then sell at highs possible value.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Guys you don't know what does the word "Best" means. How can current time be best while bitcoin's worth was some cents in the begining? Seems that time was the best, not current one and in this world there won't be any better moment than that when bitcoin launched.
And what's about should you wait or not, decide yourself because crypto is unpredictable.

Every day is good to buy a bitcoin because we know the bitcoin price in the future will growing up and theres a big chance to develop a new currency in the whole  world.bitcoin now is going back in a normal price so i think in this time you have a chance to buy a bitcoin and hold it and wait the exact time to sell but give time to monator the price so you know the movement of value.
No one know what the price of bitcoin is going to be in the future and for anyone who wants to go in long and wait for a huge number of years simply makes this particular time a good time to invest in bitcoins based on the fact that we have bottomed enough for a year. However, it is always in the hands on each and every one with respect to the decisions we all make, so the ball is in the OP's court.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Yes, exactly it's a good time to bye bitcoin because BTC is now decreasing. for sure after 2 or 3 months gonna be $15k++. so that you will be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: