Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1823 times)
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:07:59 AM

this is the right time I guess because maybe this month there will be a fresh breeze from BITCOIN and make its price go up
enwi

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

currently the bitcoin price has gone down and I think it's a good time if you want to buy bitcoin so there's no need to wait anymore and you'll have a chance to get a profit by holding it until the bitcoin price will go up again
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

The price in the market is currently decreasing and in order to earn more profit then investing is the right time to do, i can say that it was the best time of investing a huge amount since the market price is dumping.

Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

You should buy bitcoin now and you should wait after you buy your bitcoin because holding bitcoin will give you a chance to double your money if you will just hold it for at least a few months because the price can go over 15k in the next few months especially when the month of december is so near because that is a very bullish month.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

Yes this is the right time to start buying bitcoin as the price still lower in value and then wait or just hold it because it can gives good earnings in a few months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

The right time to buy Bitcoin, because the current Bitcoin price drops dramatically, and you can buy Bitcoin now cheaply for sale later with Bitcoin price, very profitable for you. So this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin, no other chanches will come this way, so investors are definitely investing now.
I agree, now you can buy and not sell bitcoin for a long time - from 1 year or more. If you buy for the purpose of short-term speculation, then you need to look at the situation on the market and buy only when there is a sudden big price reduction.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

This is the perfect time to buy bitcoins. Its dumped badly and I believe it will recover soon so its a good buy at the moment.
You buy if you know the perfect time, or you should wait until it's available you can ask for ideas for those who know you have an idea whether you are buying or staying waiting
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

I think bitcoin recent stable price is 7400 USD. So, you can invest now. Bitcoin anytime will start pumping to the gree again. But this year, My hopes are gone. I don't think bitcoin can overcome 10K USD in this year. So, this is the best time to invest in bitcoin then sell again when it hit 9K USD or more.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Yes , this is the best time to buy. Bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin decreasing very high the value deceased half of it so this is the right time to invest in bitcoin , there is no other chanches will come like this , so investors surely make a investment now .
The market has been fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and now there are signs of a slight decrease. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days and will probably reach the $ 6000 mark. Therefore, you should wait a bit longer to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Yes , this is the best time to buy. Bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin decreasing very high the value deceased half of it so this is the right time to invest in bitcoin , there is no other chanches will come like this , so investors surely make a investment now .
The market has been fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and now there are signs of a slight decrease. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days and will probably reach the $ 6000 mark. Therefore, you should wait a bit longer to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.

It is indeed really complicated if we want to invest now or wait till the price moving down even deeper. It is better to make fast decision instead of waiting for something that still no clear yet.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

It is indeed really complicated if we want to invest now or wait till the price moving down even deeper. It is better to make fast decision instead of waiting for something that still no clear yet.

Its not complicated, the rule in the market is very simple, invest while the prices are low and sell when its high. Now is the best time to invest a huge amount because the market price is very low.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

It is difficult to predict coz it can start pumping in a moment but in general - I still belive in 2018 bitcoin will go up and my target is $50 000 for bitcoin.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

I think you could say that because the Pump season is almost here and that's around july to sep hopefully but that's just what i think will happen right now but of course i can be right or be wrong.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

This is a great time to buy in.

Id advise you to watch the market so you can make an educated guess on what time to buy in and not take our word for it.

---Looking for new Campaign---
Motigbo401

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Do not wait anymore! Now that bitcoin rate is decreasing is the right time to buy so as to realize huge profit when its rate is increasing . it can reach $15,000 before the year 2018 ends
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

I think you could say that because the Pump season is almost here and that's around july to sep hopefully but that's just what i think will happen right now but of course i can be right or be wrong.
Yes that is right bitcoin is now showing some potential, the variation in bitcoin price is slightly increasing, which indicate that very soon bitcoin price is going to increase too much, i think we should not waste any more time and should invest money in bitcoin right now i think those people who will invest money in bitcoin right now will surely get a good profit and will be happy with their decision.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
No one can t say if bitcoin will drop more this month because 7k is a stable price right now. If you can afford the full 1btc you can buy to some exchanges that according to how much you have. So even you can buy a full btc you can buy in affordable price that's fits to your money.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

I can say that it is always a good time to start if you are just starting, but the prices can be different right in the week from today, you can never know for sure
This is the time for investing into bitcoin because the prices are within range of most of the investors. This is time for all of us to open up eyes and get little more realistic regarding long term profits. At the moment, the prices are getting lowered and the issue is volatile nature of the market. We don’t know what is waiting for us next, so this is the reason I am also in favor of suggesting into bitcoin now.
This is a very god time to invest in the market because the current price is very low and in the circle of an ordinary person. If one invests now then he will get coins in very large quantity on the usage of less money or amount. A wise person will get benefit of this market and will trade here with more valuable coin which is the Bitcoin and Ethereum while Altcoin is also favorable.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

if the bitcoin price drops or the market is red then it is a good time to buy bitcoin and you can sell it when you see a green market or when you get a profit. and in my opinion probably the easiest way to buy and sell bitcoin is by looking at the market at that time
You should not wait and rather should enter the market with good and perfect knowledge about the Bitcoin technology and basic understanding about the market behavior as well as the ability to make wise decision keeping the market condition in the mind. This is actually the time when the prices are low and the stability is rising and is a perfect time to invest in the crypto and get your profit.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

Indeed, this a decent time to begin purchasing bitcoin. If you have some additional money, I will propose contributing at this point. The estimation of the bitcoin today $6,800, nearly $1,00 drop gets this open door claiming without a doubt at the cost turns out to be high again and conceivable to wind up I think nearly a similar last December. It just takes a significant lot before it will happen tolerance is required in this field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: