Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1815 times)
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

buying bitcoin below 7000 dollars is the best price to buy and hold until it reaches previously all-time price market sentiment will improve in coming days untill then buy and hodl bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

Yes because the support level is always between $6k - $7k and months have passed but it never reaches $5k. And I doubt that it will go even lower this time because we are entering the next half of the year and repeat the massive bull run  earlier back in September.
In my opinion, looking at the market condition and the prices, it is a good idea to go for investing in Bitcoin because it is a chance for one to invest in the Bitcoin as it can be owned for a low cost. Since the prices are also stable under the minimum value.

There are good chances that the boom will reach soon. And sine the aim is the profit maximization, the portfolio can be sold in boom to earn and reap some good money.
It's about taking a look at the appropriate time when to buy, hold, wait, or sell, and not to do panic selling to be able to think productively. The determining factors would be based on the commitment, patience, positivity, and faith you put in every task performed. It's important to familiarize the nature of trading, to be aware how to deal its risks, to continue gaining helpful knowledge, and be ready to face failures.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

bitcoin is having  bear mode as of now it is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold  bitcoins until it reaches near to previous all-time high and bitcoin price expectation for this year is 50000 dollars as per last year price growth
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

Yes because the support level is always between $6k - $7k and months have passed but it never reaches $5k. And I doubt that it will go even lower this time because we are entering the next half of the year and repeat the massive bull run  earlier back in September.
The past does not always help to understand the future. Last year was all bullish, this year is still bearish. And there are no prerequisites for change. I have only hopes for 2019.
Of course last year was a bad year for bitcoin but at the end it was a bit better than start, price this year was the most volatile price, it never stopped at any point, we should get it high by waiting for the price to be high, I think today bitcoin is increasing for high speculation, so 2019 is going to be the year of bitcoin as price is not almost more than double.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
Yes it is that right time to buy bitcoin now until it's value is still low but the low value of bitcoin doesn't mean that bitcoin is going to be unvaluable, decreasing of value of bitcoin is just normal because that what really do. So buy now and wait for it to pump again and start selling it to earn huge return.
Could not agree more. This is high time you buy Bitcoin and start trading or hold it after investing your money not the time to sell it because the market is red and selling in red market does not earn you  good money but only loss. Better you hold and wait.

Play your game like the whales in the market that are always the long run investors and have been holding for long until they get the highest possible price for their portfolio.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

For me this is the most appropriate time we buy a lot of bitcoin. Because currently the bitcoin price is low, if you want to get good results, you can start investing now. because next month the price will come back higher than now so you will get better profit.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

This is the perfect time to purchase a bitcoin because the bitcoin's price in the market right now was very affordable. You take advantage of the opportunity immediately before it is too late.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

It’s up to you, really. In the short-term you may see losses, but in the long-term you’ll see a growth in the value of the coins you’ve purchased.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
You can see that the bitcoin price has hit the $ 6000 mark at the moment, I think at this point you can buy a bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin girl has been steadily dropping in recent days. and the $ 6000 mark is important if broken, bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall deep. So I think you should split the capital to buy bitcoin in case bitcoin prices continue to fall.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

The founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee, also believes that Bitkoyne has better days. According to Lee, the hacked crypto currency exchange does not affect Bitcoin's foundations:
"It's like the bank is broken, and gold is stolen, does it affect the price of gold?" This is not true. The same as in bitkoyne. If the exchange does not protect its coins quite well, and it is hacked, they really change the fundamentals of the coin they protect. "
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

yes suree it is the best time to buy bitcoins cuz this is the time that we should buy since it is decreasing fastly and after a few days or lets say weeks it is going to increase tremndeously way so go on and get some profits. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

I think the price of bitcoin has gone down and of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin and will have a chance to get profit, no need to wait again because bitcoin price will surely rise again so it will get profit
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:13:44 AM

I think you shouldn't wait any longer, you should start buying bitcoin immediately. As the price of bitcoin wouldn't drop under $3k, some people are saying it would crash i believe that's not going to happen.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:35:55 AM

This is the right and best time to buy bitcoin and other good altcoins. In fact, i buy some. And i buy it at lower price. And i think they can give me good profit when they grow in the coming months.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

I think the price of bitcoin has gone down and of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin and will have a chance to get profit, no need to wait again because bitcoin price will surely rise again so it will get profit
You know not forever the price is down is the right time to buy, You must be observant in finding the right time, especially when the current downtrend, of course very often the price continues to fall, if you make short-term investments, you should be more careful again in the analysis
MasterHam2

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

I'm not sure (whoever can be?), but it looks like bitcoin might go down even more, so it might be worth waiting... Not sure how long, though...
I wish I could travel to the future and back to be able to make the right decision Wink
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Bitcoin has already reached a market dominance rate of 40 percent in the past few days and is now the verge of recovery so if you are thinking to enter the ,market this is the best time to do so also if you have already bought bitcoin do no sell it for another coin,
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:01:03 AM

If we look at bitcoin prices lately, bitcoin does show a positive movement and some people think that now is the right time to buy bitcoin, but we must remain cautious in analyzing current issues and news. So we can minimize the losses that will occur.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

I think so, with prices that have gone up over $ 2000 in 10 days then this is a good indication that bitcoin prices are skyrocketing, buying now is a very good and profitable thing.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

That really depends on whether you see more profit in any other coin, in today's period the coins that are involved with blockchain for gambling and sports are having a much increase in price due to the FIFA world cup so maybe invest in short-term for that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: