Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will i make $1 million in 2018 with these two coins?  (Read 547 times)
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

one million with an investment of 10k thats times times 100 for both coins. is wish you all the luck in the world and hope you get it but 2 coins going x100 in a year you are going to have to be the luckiest dude in the world

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

I believe in Walton chain too. I have as much invested in as you. Not sure about metaverse that's a new coin for me

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

I absolutely agree with you about Walton. This project will fly to the moon this year. This is one of the most promising projects. I think you very competently distributed your investments. This is good money to enter and there must be a good income.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

want coin with big gain. people tell me eth can go to $100,000 for 1 eth but how? there is low market cap coins which are able to do so and walton and metaverse are the best i find so far i look at over 250 projects.

always like to hear both sides of story so if people tell me i am wrong i will listen

Everyone wants a coin with a big gain but imo ETH won't reach $100,000 with competitors like EOS on their heels. But nobody can predict the future and who knows what can happen. In my experience its the ICOs that have given me the biggest gains so far and fairly consistently too. I know many people say that ICOs are risky and they are but so is crypto as a whole. If you look at a coin like http://graft.network/ that has very strong potential for adoption you can probably make many times your investment in the first few months. But again, who knows which coins will win out in the end? My approach has been to buy up the ICOs and tiny coins with great potential and ride them up 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x and 100x+. Once you make 100x your money it may be time to take some profits and hedge some of your winnings off into other smaller coins and play the waiting game all over again.
Got your idea on how to play this game and i like it. I hope that i can follow your approach since i am just new here. I think buying ICOs with great potential will get you profit 5x or 10x is great enough.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

i invested about $10k in the two (combined) for my retirement.

metaverse by neo founder is very undervalued at $80 million today.it can get big as neo and eth some day.

walton chain is very promising with 100 blockchain patents and insane business partnerships. it could be the biggest gainer this year. they have better business partnerships than ripple already

should i pre order a lambo or only rent one, or is it a bad choice?
I can not say anything for the walton but metaverse is really a good and promising currency. I myself myself bought it today for 1000 dollars

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

Lmao saying Lambos and stuff is a little memeish don't you think? As far as your investments go, I can say first handed that Walton is a good investment. That's for sure. I'm not so sure about the other one that you have. But to turn $1000 to $1 million in 1 year alone? In your dreams buddy. You'd have to be extremely lucky and I don't see that happening.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

metaverse by neo founder is very undervalued at $80 million today.it can get big as neo and eth some day.

walton chain is very promising with 100 blockchain patents and insane business partnerships. it could be the biggest gainer this year. they have better business partnerships than ripple already

Metaverse seems to be a promising coin like neo,i believed in NEO it gave me hundreds of thousands in just a year so i will support everything connected to NEO.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
March_Pro

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

I think your x100 account needs to wait longer, but with Crypto everything is possible  Smiley
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Oh WOW, That's great. Both look very good coins as I have read some about them but thanks for mentioning I will research more about them for sure and if I like them I will also definitely buy them for future as they look good and yes if you are planning to hold for long term I am sure it can give you huge return I am not sure of 1$ million but it will sure give you good profit if you hold that long.
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

Metaverse seems to be a promising coin like neo,i believed in NEO it gave me hundreds of thousands in just a year so i will support everything connected to NEO.

Sounds good. And congrats on your NEO success! I think with Metaverse it will depend a lot on the team / CEO if they work hard and bring a great product, and then market it good.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

I can not say anything for the walton but metaverse is really a good and promising currency. I myself myself bought it today for 1000 dollars

And  i can say,that Walton is really promising with their business model, but don`t understand at all about Metaverse, could you explain me the main features of this project?Why if this project related to the NEO, it will be certainly great future coin?At the moment there are some problems with crypto industry in China,as everybody knows.
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

And  i can say,that Walton is really promising with their business model, but don`t understand at all about Metaverse, could you explain me the main features of this project?Why if this project related to the NEO, it will be certainly great future coin?At the moment there are some problems with crypto industry in China,as everybody knows.

Check the roadmap. Metaverse is still a long way to go but it might be great. WTC might go up much sooner Smiley
redblock

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

Just hold through this dip and who knows. Walton definitely looks promising, wish I got in when the hype started. With all the shilling going around, it's a bit harder to spot the good projects from the crowd.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

I hear very good things about WTC - One of the rare coin survived through the bloodbath. I kind of hope it will reduce price to accomodate some more.
I think this coin can reach like 145 by end of 2018.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
psi1000

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

Maybe is too soon to speak about $1 million dollars in just one year...but i belive too in this 2 coins
Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

These two coins will make me a millionaire, Oyster Pearl PRL that made me quick millionaire in our local currency and soon AltOWL the will give me more money and while they're not yet through with their ICO I think it will be soon hit the Cryptocurrency exchange and having a good value so I'm so excited for that to happen.
Now I'm still enjoying my earnings and at the same time I'm holding some coins that would give me more money in the future.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

thank you for sharing as i haven't heard about these 2 projects before
Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Maybe is too soon to speak about $1 million dollars in just one year...but i belive too in this 2 coins

$1M is very huge money, in my country it'll be valued 50 million pesos and I'll be the luckiest guy if I could earn that much money in just a year because before the dip my estimated Cryptocurrency asset was as high as $150,000 and I am looking forward for the next pump season that it will go up higher than the previous assets worth.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

This also depend on the ICO,but no one knows what the future holds for cryptocurrency it could be possible or not possible,but it will be good you invest and watch what will happen,note it is a volatile market anything can happen.
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

If you hold, you definitely gonna do x100. May be not in the 2018, but it's gonna hapen
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: