Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading platform do you use?  (Read 531 times)
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

I began with Bittrex. Tried many stock exchanges and still impressed cex and binance
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

Which trading platform is good for beginers?

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
bittrex is great for trading at high prices very good for profit. you can try market binance to be done as trading because the market is currently a favorite for traders doing the activity.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

I began with Bittrex. Tried many stock exchanges and still impressed cex and binance
Bittrex and Poloniex are like everyone’s favorite exchanges. There were some rumors regarding Poloniex few weeks ago but Bittrex is also my favorite one.But my friend is using Binance. Personally I believe, if someone is keeping his coin there, he must have more than one option for safety purpose.

There is one more website that I found trustworthy, Iq options. Making a demo account and trading in the desired crypt currency is fun there too.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

I use bittrex, poloniex and started using bianance now as well.

Those 3 cover basically every coin I want. In the cases they dont I also use cryptopia.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Bittrex and Poloniex are like everyone’s favorite exchanges. There were some rumors regarding Poloniex few weeks ago but Bittrex is also my favorite one.But my friend is using Binance. Personally I believe, if someone is keeping his coin there, he must have more than one option for safety purpose.

There is one more website that I found trustworthy, Iq options. Making a demo account and trading in the desired crypt currency is fun there too.

What I hate on bittrex is they required some KYC before we can trade huge in their site and that would be awful to give since public Identity given to any unknown people is so scary that's why I'm bit turn off on them and yet know using the Binance at Kucoin for much easy and at ease trade.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

What I hate on bittrex is they required some KYC before we can trade huge in their site and that would be awful to give since public Identity given to any unknown people is so scary that's why I'm bit turn off on them and yet know using the Binance at Kucoin for much easy and at ease trade.

If you trade huge volumes of coins then you need to get your KYC done. I know this feels creepy and in the crypto world its even more creepy but its just the way of life for the traders. They have to get it done in order to trade without restrictions, freely. It does seem like they are spying on you but - but you cant help it if you are stuck with a centralized exchange.

Decentralized exchanges are not that safe even if they dont need KYC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
Since I start trading i used hibtc although it is not popular as other big exchange i found it easy to use so far i didnt encounter any problem  for almost 6months of my trading there the fee is also low. in general im satisfied with hitbtc as my trading platform

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
lots of good exchange for trading. including hitbtc, binance, kucoin, bittrex and lots of them. but i like for binance because in binance give a good price than other exchange and hitbtc because the first coins release in hitbtc. and suitable to buy cheap price.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

Bittrex is the best so far, you also can try for Binance or Bit-Z exchange or maybe Cryptopia, but i think the volume for trading in Cryptopia is not too high if compared with other markets.
since i become beginners in crypto, i use Bittrex as my trading platform because its interface is easy to understand how to used it
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

Gdax and bitfinex are 2 that I trust. Security is high. I'd create a gdax account and link a $$ account to that. Transfer your btc,ltc,ETH from gdax to the exchange of your choice. Make sure the exchange is secure.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

Bittrex is the best so far, you also can try for Binance or Bit-Z exchange or maybe Cryptopia, but i think the volume for trading in Cryptopia is not too high if compared with other markets.
since i become beginners in crypto, i use Bittrex as my trading platform because its interface is easy to understand how to used it

I agree that bittrex is a good exchange but bitrrex has been locking people's accounts for KYC to be done before withdrawals are possible. This is not something expected by a reputable exchange and this problem with KYC has been happening which makes everything public - which is supposed to be anonymous in the crypto community. People are looking for alternatives which dont have such issues and thus moving to Binance for now.

Honestly bittrex is a good exchange but the KYC gives everyone the creeps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

cex.io? I myself use them for eur options (https://cex.io/btc-eur), but they have usd and gbp as well.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
Trading is a good profitable platform but beginners are not survive in this platform because they don't know anything in crypto strategy so it is not possible for beginners. You already using best trading site if you feel it is not satisfied your expectation choose GDAX site because this is good potential site it attracts most of the traders in current scenario.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Trading platoform that is good or less fees is binance and cryptopia and kucoin and poloniex with good reputable trading playform. Its good and safe for me, and has some nice security and fast withdrew pf funds. For beginners you can try kucoin and binance they are good but beware some fake sites that looks like binance are in the market so beware. Good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice
Binance could be a good exchange for a beginners as it has a user's friendly interface with more pairing options and the transaction fee will be lesser if you use BNB as your default payment. But every exchanges are good and unique to catch a users attention and will depend on how frequent your trading at that exchanges as you will be familiar on their interface. Also, always make sure you activate a 2FA in your transaction for your safety.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

In my opinion, Bittrex and Binance are the best. I am currently using Binance and it is user friendly. It is beginner friendly too, as I haven't faced any problem when i started trading.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

Because now all crypto look going up and down at the sametimes is better to trade in pair with USDT, and some exchange that offer many this pair is Gate.io and Okex, i used both for day trading and really help to avoid loss value when all crypto down at the same times. Both exchange has big volume and good customer support via telegram chat.

bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:09:22 AM

I really like binance. you can trade easily in binance.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

If you looking for exchange that listed many pair of crypto with USDT,  I think these exchange is Okex, Huobi, and Gate.io because they offer that pair with many potential crypto. They also has friendly interface and also has big trading volume.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Personaly i used more than 2 different exchange but mostly i like Indodax exchange because they offer many altcoin paired with IDR, this my national fiat currency so make easy to make withdraw to my bank account anytime i want. Other exchange i used is Cryptopia because they listed many coin that still undervalued.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: