Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:55:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO speculation  (Read 1217 times)
Red.

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

There are only a few platforms being developed right now. By platforms I mean blockchains which have an application layer sitting on top that can be used for DApps, smart contracts etc

There is ETH, well established, this year will be a good one. Hopefully a bunch if current issues will get sorted out. Many of you know the services, tools and ICO's happening on it.

NEO, earlier 'AntShares' and also the ChineseETH. The promotor of NEO is close to Chiese regulators and govenment. I think NEO is a safe bet in the perspective. There is some tools and ICO's already starting to happen on the NEO chain. In any case holding NEO's in your wallets also gets you some return in the form of GAS.

Waves, another blockchain development platform, not really popular as of yet; though it does have a functioning platform. I think there has been one ICO on it; dont know for sure; someone can pitch-in

Then we have the platforms under development.

Cardano (ADA) also known as Japanese ETH Wink Although they currently are not functional; dont have a testnet; they are really shooting high as a platform. They are developing a very sophisticated blockchain that is supposed to be generation 3. They seem to have a unique development process that is rigourous with third party auditing of the code (Some microsoft alpha team) . The code itself is written in a functional language (Haskell) that makes writing code less bug-prone. Also the promotor was a cofounder at ETH

EOS: also a platform, they just have a testnet out. Though it seems promising I dont have too many details.

My bet is on Cardano and NEO, over to you folks...
ArmaDildo

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

neo has a really good technology and team. Neo I think it will be $ 600 at the end of the year very easily. I'm sure of that

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Part of the appeal of NEO is the ecosystem that they're building around it with coins running on the NEO Network. NEO will be unstoppable this year. It's still a little centralised to manage scaling so would be good to see how that plays out over 2018
Investing in NEO is a very good option this year to increase the value of your assets. NEO's stable and sustainable growth in the highly volatile cryptocurrency market, as NEO received strong support from Chinese investors. NEO-based ICO projects will help NEO increase its value better in 2018. The competition of ETH and NEO will be very interesting.

vidprab5

Activity: 222

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

I do not like NEO, The technology is not very good, mainly by funds.
NEO is a decent profitable platform because the project development is clear in crypto world. So most of the competitors are accepting this coin is a good potential coin. Some fake rumours spread in many ways but don't believe in that because few peoples are only understand a current situation. Every year starting all the coins are fluctuate in the market so you confused this problem.
From the very beginning or you can say the time when I first discovered about neo and some other altcoins, I have been praising this crypto coin. It is one of the digital currency that I can trust with my money after bitcoin. It belongs to the league of superstars and one must have this one in his portfolio too along with bitcoin and some other ruling alternative coins. Volatility does create chaos among weak players. They need to get hold of themselves.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

Pumping again, leading the pack of top cryptos now. @ 141$

I bought NEO all the way from 20$ to 150$ but honestly I yet have to see projects which uses NEO.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

I bought NEO all the way from 20$ to 150$ but honestly I yet have to see projects which uses NEO.

Check this out: https://neoguide.io/nep-5-tokens-2/ and you will find some big projects, based on NEO.

From the beginning of this year, NEO is more stable than ETH. I think it will be biggest gainer of 2018.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

What do you guys think of NEO?
Is their tech solid? anyone venture to make a price prediction for end of 2018?

NEO is currently one of the most potential cryptos in 2018, according to experts. NEO is preparing for the ONT (Ontology) launch, which is expected to support NEO in the future. Say NEO is potential crypto because the Chinese government supports it along with the Binance exchange floor and it is considered as China's Ethereum, where China is currently the country holding the largest cryptos in the world.

Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

In my opinion NEO is a promising coin which is now after the Chinese new year will show us the growth. This coin attracted by the fact that if it is in a wallet, you still get free GAS coin.
VclDm

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

I do not like NEO, The technology is not very good, mainly by funds.
NEO is a decent profitable platform because the project development is clear in crypto world. So most of the competitors are accepting this coin is a good potential coin. Some fake rumours spread in many ways but don't believe in that because few peoples are only understand a current situation. Every year starting all the coins are fluctuate in the market so you confused this problem.
From the very beginning or you can say the time when I first discovered about neo and some other altcoins, I have been praising this crypto coin. It is one of the digital currency that I can trust with my money after bitcoin. It belongs to the league of superstars and one must have this one in his portfolio too along with bitcoin and some other ruling alternative coins. Volatility does create chaos among weak players. They need to get hold of themselves.
NEO is a very potential altcoin for long term investment during this time. NEO is also very supportive of Chinese investors, NEO also supports ICO projects on its own as ETH, so it is called ETH of China. NEO's and ETH's competition in the near future will be fierce so I think NEO will not let itself be too far away from ETH.

sausagedog

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

My prediction:

NEO will achieve at least 50% the marketcap of ETH by the end of 2018.

It will become ETHs superior at some point in the future.

Hate away.

RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

What do you guys think of NEO?
Is their tech solid? anyone venture to make a price prediction for end of 2018?

NEO has been doing good since it started considering it was greatly affected by issues in China last year. I don't have NEO but I really regret not buying one while its price was about at $30 rate last year. I just hope it isn't too late to have a piece of that golden coin this month since every coins is dipping. For me it has a solid tech where you can put your faith on it and just relax after a year and see if you've made some profit.
s11a11m

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

I think NEO is amazing. Think about the amount of developers that will be exposed to blockchain through NEO. You can operate on the NEO platform using all types of basic code. Even java script! There are way more people competent in java and python than there are on solidity
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:30:31 AM

There are a lot of ICOs on Neo platform already. Red Pulse was the first one last year. Then there are a lot more like Apex, Nex, Zeepin, Qlink. Check more at ndapp.org
wirakanbom

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

there are a lot of speculation about NEO i think that,  it can be 200 usd on 2019

I think it will do better than that. Last year it almost hit $200 already.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

there are a lot of speculation about NEO i think that,  it can be 200 usd on 2019

I think it will do better than that. Last year it almost hit $200 already.

yes it should be more than $200 on 2019, the marketcap of cryptocurrency I think time by time will increase when mass adoption are happen. let say if market capitalizations hit 1 Trillion or more in the next month or maybe years, all altcoin will be set new ATH IMO. for NEO $200 price IMO should be achieved in the future.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

Why is the price so low? Neo lost about 10 percent in the last 24 hours in value. Neo was always interested in staying at a high price. Is there a problem right now?
Or are we seeing a good reception opportunity right now?

Zinhin

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 03:56:55 AM by Zinhin

NEO continues to grow so quickly is due to a number of key partnerships. These partnerships include deals with Bancor, Coindash, and Agrello. NEO is also said to be partnered with both Microsoft and Alibaba, two extremely large companies.NEO a strong potential for more growth in the future.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

Buying and keeping a NEO for a while is a very reasonable investment that you can make during this time. NEO is receiving a lot of attention from the investment community in the world especially after the very successful NEP5-based ICO projects after the completion of the token sale has given NEO a lot of support. I believe that NEO will have a very strong development this year.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

There are a lot of speculations about NEO but I think by end of this year it might increase around at least 30% of its current price now. Can't say at what amount specifically because December is still a long way to go and a lot could happen in the next few months. Hopefully their projects would be put in to use so there would be great news from this coin thus price goes up.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

Neo is a great time to buy. After a long time the price fell again to the level of $ 126. A really great buying opportunity for a coin with such great potential.
I think it's a good time to invest and make money Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: