Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO speculation  (Read 1212 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

The responses in this thread are interesting. Almost every coin divides opinion, with some lovers and some haters. But for NEO it seems that almost everyone recognises that it has huge potential.

Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

Neo is a great time to buy. After a long time the price fell again to the level of $ 126. A really great buying opportunity for a coin with such great potential.
I think it's a good time to invest and make money Smiley
I sold part of NEO  in January when it began to grow. I hoped that he would fall after growth. Now I have to buy more, I do not think that it will fall much.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

What do you guys think of NEO?
Is their tech solid? anyone venture to make a price prediction for end of 2018?
If you read the whitepaper,NEO is very undervalued,it has more advance technology than ethereum,thats why it is called chinese ethereum.
It is one of my most solid coins in my portfolio togetther with litecoin.
I agree with you about NEO, but it has one great disadvantage: it is very centralized.
But speed of NEO Blockchain really impressive: 10,000 is only a theoretical limit. Now we have 1000 tx/s (only when the nodes are centralized)

CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

350$ 2019.01.01. Grin Cool
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

Neo is the Single Coin of the Bamboo Curtain country so far Neo has been fully supported by the Chinese government and the high enthusiasm of Chinese Citizens has raised the Neo degree to Super Coins.
I guess they use solid technology (hopefully). By 2018 this Chinese Coin will probably shift the altcoin heroes like Litecoin BitcoinCash Ripple and Etheureum.

Carolinawiestput28

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

10$ this year.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

Neo is the Single Coin of the Bamboo Curtain country so far Neo has been fully supported by the Chinese government and the high enthusiasm of Chinese Citizens has raised the Neo degree to Super Coins.
I guess they use solid technology (hopefully). By 2018 this Chinese Coin will probably shift the altcoin heroes like Litecoin BitcoinCash Ripple and Etheureum.
POBC decision was preventing neo to grow more and more and what makes you say that neo fully supported by the chinese government and can you try to prove it, dude? Because I never heard about that and I was feeling curious about that. The majority of chinese based project is still interested in used ethereum platform rather than neo. Those facts.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Today Neo gave a very good reception opportunity. The price was falling to almost 100 dolars. Investors can make a huge profit in a very short time Smiley
It can reach $ 150 again in a few weeks

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

10$ this year.

10$?
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

There is no need for speculation with the NEO because of the investment for this coin will be very beneficial in future. Invest and wait for two years.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

he is sad that he doesn’t bought it at this price  Grin
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

NEO is a solid and promising project and definitely a safe long-term hodl, but there are a lot of FUD happening lately around and IMO that is the reason why it is dipping right now. Keep Your eyes on the news and on the charts.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

The responses in this thread are interesting. Almost every coin divides opinion, with some lovers and some haters. But for NEO it seems that almost everyone recognises that it has huge potential.
And all because NEO does not fail and keeps its price, in comparison with other crypto-currencies. From this and the confidence of investors and traders.

josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

Thoughts? Huh

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Today Neo gave a very good reception opportunity. The price was falling to almost 100 dolars. Investors can make a huge profit in a very short time Smiley
It can reach $ 150 again in a few weeks

Today now $70;D Grin Grin Crypto 2018  Grin Grin that was probably a fatal mistake of yours. if you buy today you save a lot of money. but in this forum are only a few experts. The right experts have sold high and are now waiting for good purchase prices.
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

What do you guys think of NEO?
Is their tech solid? anyone venture to make a price prediction for end of 2018?
NEO is solid. Its reffered to as the "Etheruem of Asia" in many perspectives.
I'm pretty sure that we will only see more and more demand on NEO. Not long ago RedPulse made their token/coin on on their blockchain as the first ever. And more did the same thing afterwards.
Like ETH, alot of token are dependant on their blockchain. And it will only grow from now imo.
But if you want to make a profit through investing in NEO, i suggest to do it longterm.
Asia is leading in tech and software. They also have ALOT of citizens(potential demanders).

In short. NEO is solid, and have a very bright future when it comes to this kind of innovation.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

NEO is a solid and promising project and definitely a safe long-term hodl, but there are a lot of FUD happening lately around and IMO that is the reason why it is dipping right now. Keep Your eyes on the news and on the charts.

A lot of exchanges are closing the NEO withdrawals right now, as an example, kucoin has it in maintenance for more than weeks, the same goes for hitbtc, only that for months.

I do not know, i love NEO, and it is one of the best things in that i have always invested (bought at $5 when it was named AntShares) But sadly, i sold at $50.

Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

A lot of exchanges are closing the NEO withdrawals right now, as an example, kucoin has it in maintenance for more than weeks, the same goes for hitbtc, only that for months.

I do not know, i love NEO, and it is one of the best things in that i have always invested (bought at $5 when it was named AntShares) But sadly, i sold at $50.

I dont see how a few exchanges (even though asian ones) should decide the future og NEO, by boycutting withdrawals it for a few months. This would only increase demands, as they sit on a big pile.
I Have not heard about any of this particular news myself yet. But will be looking into it when i have time.
Conspiracy-wise, they could be doing it just to make another publicity stunt to drive down/up the price. Still regarding the comment, i'm talking long-term holding. And i can see that you, like i. Is'nt new to this environmen(not that it matters). But because they want to NOT let people withdraw. Then it seems to me like another reason to HOLD (Sorry, "HODL" seems retarded to me).

I see tech, i see the utilizations, i see its development from past to present. And i from there conclude its future(personally).

BUT. Limited withdrawal seems like a positive thing for me.
Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

I bought over $100... so  not too happy right now. Hoping this drop doesn't last a year
Darkstare

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

I think NEO is a solid coin to invest in. It has been one of those breakout crypto system last year and can go as big as Ethereum.  Cool
I agree, neo has a fast-growing cryptocurrency and NEO price has been rampaging ahead in the markets became the only top ten cryptocurrency to rally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: