Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Arcblock be the next big coin???  (Read 262 times)
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

I Am quite skeptical with Arcblock, they have not publicly shown their dev team. I have seen a post somewhere in  the internet that their CEO has answered this which they want their dev team to focus more on developing their platform however for me showing off your dev team does not hurt much on the job they are doing or having their names in one of their site does not change anything. So I don't buy the fact that they want to focus on the project. Maybe they are just hiding something. I am not saying this project is a scam, but for me not showing everyone from your team could be a red mark when choosing a project. but that's me. 

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

Interesting project. looks strong. unfortunately, my country came under sanctions, I can not take part in Iso, but I would like to. in any case, I wish good luck to the project.
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

today i sent all the necessary documents for registration in ICO. I hope everything goes perfectly. The project is really very popular, especially in the CIS countries Cool

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
blackstar79

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Arcblock is getting soo much attention. Over 30k telegram members. (including me  Smiley)
Arcblock presale has recieved 40 times the amount fixed as hard cap.
Is it a good coin to invest for long term goals? any suggestions please...

hi, suppoman talked about it Today in his youtube channel, he is a crypto expert, i thnk this coin and the project has a lot to offer For long term,

A crypto expert ? LOL, hes a shill.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: