Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that Massive Correction all over now ?  (Read 1597 times)
GER_Nexus

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:20 AM

I think the market will start green and going on positive trend at early march.. I believe we will still have to be patient in february. It's been a rough weeks don't you think?

to be clear this was not a "correction" that you experienced with altcoins. it was a dump and a small bubble burst instead.

I think it was just a correction,, price are still not bad enough for us to call it a bubble burst ~

I agree with you, the downtrend won't be over until March.
After that we will slowly rise again until it pics up speed for the next "bubble" next year.

My targets are 6500 USD in March and ~110k USD in 2019
thotknectar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

I say give it about 2 weeks and it should begin to recover. Taxes in the US come soon, and once people get things all caught up
from the holidays things start picking up. In a little bit it'll all be over! whew  Cry struggleisreal
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:15:19 AM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

Can we now look forward to 2018 in peace lol.  Grin Huh

Also any thoughts on what might be a good gainer over the next 24 hours or so ?

Yeah. I think so that this massive correction of values is now on going. Although we do not have an assurance until when but i guess this is it. This is what we are waiting for. Because we all know that after the red bloody color, the green will follows.

alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

I think that the correction is not over yet, we still have at least 2 weeks of bitcoin flats and after we can go for growth. Dont forget about Chinese
 new year.

Bitcoin corrected every year in January. As I wrote before, I am still bullish on bitcoin and crypto in general in the long term time. I think that short corrections prevent bubbles, by shaking off weak hands and solidifying the market. Given sufficient demand for cryptocurrencies from the global market, the market will recover.

I only have short term fears about the market for the next weeks, because:

There has been big announcements around cryptocurrency legislation among many countries

Disagreements in Russian government over crypto regulations  

South Korea bans foreigners (which were making huge gains with high spread)

North Korean continue to hack south Korean exchanges:

Indian banks blocked customer access to cryptocurrencies

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

I also think that in 1-2 days the fall will continue. I am sure that only in a couple of weeks the market will start to recover. And now just a short break.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

The dips and climbs have been getting smaller and smaller, where we're at now I feel either $8k stable or a jump to come
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

Yea, I believe things are starting to get better. However, we must not fully put our minds to it that every prices will continue to soar higher at this time, the equation may not work like that. Moreover, the fact remains the market is still in the process of recovery. Let us all hope the recovery goes faster at a lightening speed so that even by month's end, we call smile and transact peacefully.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

i think and hope that this was the biggie and that now we can sit back and watch an ATH and many of our alts getting some decent recognition, I just hope those that bought in over December and then sold for 50% will have the sense to buy back in now to recoup their losses.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

It at least feels like its over. It is so nice to wake up and see all markets becoming green. I was expecting market to return in 2 months but looks like 1 week was enough for some good old green return.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

For now we can relax a bit. But the good thing is that almost all the cryptos are in green now. The bleeding has stopped. If you ask me if it is the end of the blood bath then i think yes. Just my opinion, the correction is over and bitcoin is back to normal now.
AnhHoang

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

the red down it's starting again , look at coinmarketcap
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

correction is ended. now start the greatest finance revolution of 21 century
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Wouldn't be too certain of that tbh....
preshpr1nce

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I also think that in 1-2 days the fall will continue. I am sure that only in a couple of weeks the market will start to recover. And now just a short break.

You're absolutely right. The charts have clearly shown this. BTC still looking to go below 7k ish while dragging altcoins down with it. Looking to buy the dip as usual  Cheesy

Not sure, under 1 million in sell orders till we hit $9000.
During the dip when we went under $8000 it was multiple millions in sell orders at $8000

Look where we went and where we are now, could dip a little again but I don't see us going under $6500, and at this price it'll be pushed right back to the 7000s, it'll bounce quick if it hits this low.

I would be more inclined to believe $9000 before $7000 at this point.

the red down it's starting again , look at coinmarketcap

Most things were high green yesterday, 20% plus, to expect green today is far fetched, the prices today are still higher than 2 days ago, it's not going red.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:29 PM
Merited by preshpr1nce (1)

I watched an interesting video by Chris Dunn that predicted a period of volatility after this recent crash. It's an interesting vid on trading the 5 major market cycles. Here's a link if you'd like to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I6_8nN3IX8

preshpr1nce

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

I watched an interesting video by Chris Dunn that predicted a period of volatility after this recent crash. It's an interesting vid on trading the 5 major market cycles. Here's a link if you'd like to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I6_8nN3IX8

Thanks for that, I made a thread recently trying to explain such things, this guys done a far far better job in this video.
Merit for you my friend
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I think we could see another low in the next days or maybe next week. But after that we will go up again in my opinion.. The green candles getting bigger and the people are scared of missing out something!
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

I think the correction is over, bitcoin is now stable and slowly going up again. Hopefully this will last for weeks or months and reach the new ath by the end of the year.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

I think that the correction is not over. The price did increase as usual after a big fall. But as the price of Bitcoin did increase so much, it doesn't fall in one day like other coins. It needs more time as after a fall it recover a little before a bigger fall. The price of Bitcoin is still not stabilized.
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Ride the waves and never sell, you will be rich within 5 years Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: