Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that Massive Correction all over now ?  (Read 1600 times)
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Ride the waves and never sell, you will be rich within 5 years Grin

you are right. i never sell nothink. my time target is fixed to 2022
HODL HODL HODL
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

The correction to the beginn of this year was brutally! And i really hope that its over. But when you ask some chart technician, they will say its no over. Good i dont believe in those chart technics. But you can never know. So thats why im mentally prepared if it will go down again. But i think, at the end of february, we will know it better. But after this dump, the bounce will be stronger than ever before. So i think 2018 could be one of the most intense crypto years ever. 2018 will decide if cryptocurrencies have a future or not!
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

The correction to the beginn of this year was brutally! And i really hope that its over. But when you ask some chart technician, they will say its no over. Good i dont believe in those chart technics. But you can never know. So thats why im mentally prepared if it will go down again. But i think, at the end of february, we will know it better. But after this dump, the bounce will be stronger than ever before. So i think 2018 could be one of the most intense crypto years ever. 2018 will decide if cryptocurrencies have a future or not!

I agree. 2018 will be nuts for crypto  Grin And nuts is good, we'll make some money for sure
It kinda can't decide where to go next, at least btc. It could just shoot straight up any moment and take the whole market with it or it could test the lows again. From longterm perspective it doesn't really matter. Buy low and sell high  Grin
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

It can be a massive correction that made the market bleed in the past couple of days. Whales could also be the culprit as they try to push the market price down so they can buy cheaper one. That's how crypto markets' are experiencing throughout the year but that's normal and what we can see now is a normal cryptomarkets teeming in green-colored digits.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Some lost their patience these past weeks when cryptos weaken. I hope the dark days for bitcoin and alts are over now. The recent massive correction we are experiencing is a welcome event once again as what occured in the past. So this happening must be remembered as normal thing in cryptoworld. Let us always be prepared if goes down again for we know for sure  cryptos will bounce and regain their place.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
prowellG

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

I think the market has stabilized and will take a more silent stance for a few weeks with small waves. Hopefully it will grow slow and steady from now on. Looking forward to what Petro can do  Grin
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

Can we now look forward to 2018 in peace lol.  Grin Huh

Also any thoughts on what might be a good gainer over the next 24 hours or so ?
Yes, we saw the Bitcoin bottom. This correction was longer overdue and extremely health for the whole crypto market imho.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

Its not over yet, chinese new year will be happened after 2 days, after that celebration we will see what will be the outcome of it.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

I think the huge correction is already over now and maybe 6,000 USD is the new bottom. But lets see how many people will start to make some FUD again. If there is less FUD, 6k will be the bottom. If there is more FUD we maybe see another low but after that we will go up!
mhrascan

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

I think the huge correction is already over now and maybe 6,000 USD is the new bottom. But lets see how many people will start to make some FUD again. If there is less FUD, 6k will be the bottom. If there is more FUD we maybe see another low but after that we will go up!

Exactly - there shouldn't be too many negative news anymore and i doubt there will be any major corrections in the next couple of months.
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

I want to think that yes, correction is over. I think market can reach new top in the first half of 2018.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

I definitely hope the correction is over, and we can all peacefully enjoy some gains over the next few months. It was a tough month there, and I am glad my hands were steady enough to hold on.

dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

No not yet, increase 20% in a day then back to where it start in the next day seems not normal at all. According to that result i don't think this is a good time for you to jump in. Just wait till the market is back to normal first. In this time, keep researching about coins that you think they're potiental.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

Will be interesting to see if we move up or down after this week of going sideways. I think the January correction was strong enough to go into recovery after resting a little.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

every FUD has ended. USA said they dont want to BAN blockchain but regulate , same for KOREA and China. There is no reason that btc price go down but many good news help to grow btc price. Many people has bought btc around 19k and most of them newbie and they sold maybe around 10k or maybe less so they are afraid to buy again but many big investor will join cryptocurrencies soon. So be patient guys and HODL.
Sunny days are not far from now Smiley

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

No one knows what will happen.
I learned not to be impatient by now and I suggest you to do the same.
Next ATH are coming.. I don't know when, but it will happen

comander

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

Looking forward to see what happens when chinese new year starts... We had too much FUD in this and previous month, hope to see green days in the near future again.
mhrascan

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Looking forward to see what happens when chinese new year starts... We had too much FUD in this and previous month, hope to see green days in the near future again.

I expect maybe a small dip - nothing compared to the drop we experienced this year.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

I believe things are starting to get better. The charts have clearly shown this.
europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

I believe things are starting to get better. The charts have clearly shown this.

not sure at present most of altcoin market is tied to btc which is still bearish.
My feeling is for another dip over CNY.
Still in a bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: