Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that Massive Correction all over now ?  (Read 1595 times)
bratko99

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Now, I think it is.
My prediction is that everything will rise constantly with a small %. But in a few months, it will really hit hard up!
I hope so.

Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

I'm waiting for December this 2018, looking forward also to have the BTC price like last year or more than that, so everyone can be happy again.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

Now, I think it is.
My prediction is that everything will rise constantly with a small %. But in a few months, it will really hit hard up!
I hope so.
Always when traders think that correction ends it begin once again  Grin Deeper and deeper. Need to be ready. Because whales very often work against psychology of the crowd
filo89

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

I hope that finally the man can recover but i am reading a lot and a lot of people think that the market could drop again!!! I hope that with the chinese new year We can go to the moon soon
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

Well it seems that massive correction in already over and those who sell below  $7000 are all regretting at the moment because they could not their coins in time of trouble. Some of us who were able to hold can now celebrate because the market value of Bitcoin is now above $9,000 and i hope most them have learn a had lesson.

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

Not necessary the correction is finished.There are lots of TA in internet that are saying,that btc can bounce back down from where we are at the moment and hit 5+k target

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

Now, I think it is.
I hope so.
Always when traders think that correction ends it begin once again  Grin Deeper and deeper. Need to be ready. Because whales very often work against psychology of the crowd
You might think like that but look at the price now it is starting to rise up again since bitcoin starting to rise from $9k. I think it will not gonna go down again after it reaches the $9k point since it keeps coming back at $8k before and more altcoins will follow now and everyone must have see a green now.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

Now, I think it is.
I hope so.
You might think like that but look at the price now it is starting to rise up again since bitcoin starting to rise from $9k. I think it will not gonna go down again after it reaches the $9k point since it keeps coming back at $8k before and more altcoins will follow now and everyone must have see a green now.

after 5800 it became to incerease.

i think it will go to 15000 dollar until 15 march.

hodl until last of march.
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

Even if the correction is over, i don´t believe that there will be another bull run during the next months. In the best case a slow but steady growth. Just my apprehension after the long bear market in BTC after 2013.

On the other hand, this might be the time and ATH season for some coins that really excel. Some coins didn´t suffer that much during the correction (for example ethereum, neo and vechain). It seems like they are recovering and might continue growing faster than others that have suffered a lot and are still struggling, like IOTA and Cardano.

TL;DR: Even if the corection is over, we might see a more heterogeneous and only slowly recovering market with only a few "huge" gainers.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

Seems total market cap is half of what it was in the early Jan. Even if the correction is over I think until BTC gains again the lost value until 20K we will not be seeing significant gains for every other coin.
Until Lightning Network is fully operational and stable,  not seeing BTC regaining its ATH value.

ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

In the classical correction TA ~ 30%. The market of cryptocurrency is much more volatile. Do not rely on the classic TA. And for cryptomarkets TA should be reviewed.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

This this massive correction is far from over. We still have to see much more coming in the future months, but I think that is going to be a bit more selective than until now.
parepare

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

I didnt sell on time, believed it will go up more, probably becouse of my infinite trust in this tech. But through last hard and long dump I hodled cold as a whore's heart. Best times are not even happpend yet. Best times are just about to come. Even those sissies who sold will come and buy again. Pandoras box is open and nothing cant stop this anymore.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

We are still on a downtrend movement. if you bought at around 6000 USD price then its good to sell at 10,000 to 11,000 level. Lets see what will happen on march i hope that there is a clear bullish movement.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

I think that the correction is not over. The price did increase as usual after a big fall. But as the price of Bitcoin did increase so much, it doesn't fall in one day like other coins. It needs more time as after a fall it recover a little before a bigger fall. The price of Bitcoin is still not stabilized.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

I think that the correction is not over. The price did increase as usual after a big fall. But as the price of Bitcoin did increase so much, it doesn't fall in one day like other coins. It needs more time as after a fall it recover a little before a bigger fall. The price of Bitcoin is still not stabilized.

Today all crypto market goes up. Everyone who trade have seen that 5 waves passed, so now is coming slow and stable rising trend until the next bubble. When will come next bubble? Nobody know!
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

I think the massive correction should be over now, as long as there are not any more apocalyptic news coming out (e.g. worldwide crypto ban?). Now it seems to be in a sideway or slow upwards movement but in a few months most cryptos could sharply rise up again. If you want to accumulate, this might be the right time now.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

while a lot of money is waiting. Technically, we should go beyond the mark of 10,000 and consolidate. If you notice, then more and more positive news appears. So, bitcoin is quietly dispersed. we hope that today's price movement is indicative of the beginning of a trend reversal

prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Market is a cycle.
Still happy to see Litecoin and ethereum classic making the initial lead https://www.coingecko.com/en
Brings positivity back to the market health  Shocked

vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

while a lot of money is waiting. Technically, we should go beyond the mark of 10,000 and consolidate. If you notice, then more and more positive news appears. So, bitcoin is quietly dispersed. we hope that today's price movement is indicative of the beginning of a trend reversal

10,000 would be great psychologically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: