Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that Massive Correction all over now ?  (Read 1600 times)
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

10 000 is a typical resistance point,we have hit it already,abd it bounced.It might be in that area for another few weeks,as soon itl go,we can expect 15k next point

tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

Finally the price of Bitcoin got back to over 10.000 $ !
I think that this is a very good sign, and i'm expecting the market to make an even bigger recovery in the next weeks. There is no real reason for the market to not continue to grow
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

If we can brwak 600 million marketcap with bitcoin price break $12000 it will goes up and we are on the bullish again and probably we can tough $30000 by juni this year and touch $50000 at q3 2018. Thi is just my optimist analytic do it with your own risk and always invest money you can afford to loose.

Yes thats the problem. We can not break 600 million marketcap so far so thats why the price is not going very high so far.
But slowly the price will recover and hit that marketcap, i am sure that. Just being patient.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Finally the price of Bitcoin got back to over 10.000 $ !
I think that this is a very good sign, and i'm expecting the market to make an even bigger recovery in the next weeks. There is no real reason for the market to not continue to grow

I think we may test 9k again, one final dip before we then smash the 600mill MC barrier!

Could be wrong!

Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

i don't think we will re test the 9k but rather go up to 14/15 k.

this new barrier at 15k will become a new floor but I think it will be in a period of 3/4 months so that this new floor is consolidated.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

According to the technical analysis, correction is the reverse shift to 1/3 of the previous move. The market lost more than 50% of its value. Do you still think this a correction?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
comander

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

Looks like we are going to 9k again...
leon4268

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

The market will recover, it's just the matter of time, so just HODL. But in such bear market, you can still make money through safe and legit pump and dump. https://t.me/pumpanddumpco is a new pump & dump community that promotes fairness and honesty. Their founder is the admin of three pump and dump groups, so I guess they are legit!
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

I wonder if we go again to 6k? it seems to me that one more dump will be before growth. I don't know what do now buy some coins or wait.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

Big correction is already behind us. This current correction is just a smaller correction of the last two - three
weeks rise from the bottom. In next couple of months, most coin prices should go back to old highs.
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:53:23 PM

I wonder if we go again to 6k? it seems to me that one more dump will be before growth. I don't know what do now buy some coins or wait.

if btc dump from this stage then its peak will be 8500$ range ,
and in coming months it will recover again , waiting for winter like last year when everyone was happy .
those green candles in each n every coin .
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

A major price correction got over, following that now price has been experiencing minor fluctuations. This will change in a short when the stability for a forward push is gained. Also fake news circulation too is a reason for the price to stay within limits without growing big.
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

To speak about a massive correction is difficult. Yes, you are right, nothing really has changed, although the hopes were for coordinated changes and improvements. Let's see what happens next, I will not predict yet. But I'm sure that the update will be launched.
desi92

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Hello. We have to wait and see, i bought some Eth all the way down, habe enough altcoin for now. I am prepared to buy more. The correction was a reminder to take some profits

Cheers

If the price goes up steadly then i think we will be doubt to buy because if we buy it in the top, its too risky but if we wait for longer when price down, it will be wasting time. So its good this correction happen so risk taker can buy more in deep price.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

It's over yet the growth of crypto market has slow down ever since, i think if this keeps on continue we might see a huge burst on the prices in all of cryptocurrency at the end of this year.
A major price correction got over, following that now price has been experiencing minor fluctuations. This will change in a short when the stability for a forward push is gained. Also fake news circulation too is a reason for the price to stay within limits without growing big.
tbh, those fluctuations are a good sign that crypto is not yet done and an opportunity to earn some short term profits from short term trading, for me hodling is not an option at this might, we can earn a lot of bucks from those small fluctuation if we pay attention on the market these days.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

Market is a cycle.
Still happy to see Litecoin and ethereum classic making the initial lead https://www.coingecko.com/en
Brings positivity back to the market health  Shocked

Still market is in the red market due to Bitcoin market is kept reducing its price and it is effecting on all other coins. Offcourse now the market is in correction mode so we have to wait for some more time to make the profit.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

Can we now look forward to 2018 in peace lol.  Grin Huh

Also any thoughts on what might be a good gainer over the next 24 hours or so ?
Correction did not end yet unfortunetly, I think bitcoin price will drop to 7,5k and then will consolidation at around 9k. We should wait the meeting of European Union regulators next week and that they will decide.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

I think that the correction will continue till end of March. Then, from April on it should stop and trend will change. At least this is what happend the last few years with cryptos and history seems to repeat. So this could be now the right time to invet before cryptos start to rise again.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

I think that the correction will continue till end of March. Then, from April on it should stop and trend will change. At least this is what happend the last few years with cryptos and history seems to repeat. So this could be now the right time to invet before cryptos start to rise again.
The recent Crypto drops are huge, will take quite long time to recover that sure. The market cap is lower, money goes to those the Big Boys. Most people don't have the skills so we should buy in cheap rather playing this crazy markets and will hold until the uptrend.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Now is not a good time for cryptocurrencies. After the last correction, it is very hard for optimism in the market. In addition, a lot of bad news has an impact on the price, although there is no basis for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: