Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that Massive Correction all over now ?  (Read 1600 times)
linkbelka

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

Chineese new year will go for 3 March, after market maybe will raise
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

the market is steadily improving at this week's week, but the bells are always on the line because they are constantly at shake

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

I think if the $10k psychological level is respected then the price is set to hit new level, I am of the opinion that the direction of the market is more of human sentiment than all these technical analysis being thrown around.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

With the recent ups and downs in the price of cryptocurrencies generally, you should know by now that its not over, there is still a tendencies of more dumps and pumps in weeks or months to come. You just have to be ready and hold your coins and don't panic. And moreover, I don't think there is a correction going on, its just the normal nature of cryptocurrencies price to go up and down.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

I just spent a few minutes looking at the threads I followed and commented on in this altcoin section from December. How almost all the OPs spoke too soon, and those who seemingly did not were never making big allegations anyway.

I also saw how my own thoughts were proven and disproven every few weeks. So nothing is ever over in crypto, it seems everything is just beginning.

Never too late to get in. Never too late to sell. Never safe from corrections. Never time to give up on new highs.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
babygun

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

The big correction is over, but now price is struggling to pass the $10k mark consistently, it has passed the mark this week but now it is falling again below.
If we can break the $10k mark again and again, than I think price will continue to increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

I think that the correction will continue till end of March. Then, from April on it should stop and trend will change. At least this is what happend the last few years with cryptos and history seems to repeat. So this could be now the right time to invet before cryptos start to rise again.
What we experienced was not a correction it was a crash, now I think that what we are going to see in the next months are in fact smaller corrections so I do not expect the price to go down a lot but I do not think the price will go up that much either so for the most part the price will remain the same for some time before we see an uptrend.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

I think we need to go down some more.  A lot of noobs entered this field and they need to get their pockets shaken by the big boys.  Just think about it. A LOT of small investors are sweating in the hope their 1-2 eth or 0.3btc will finally reach the price they paid for it.  If it goes down once more they'll be scared as hell, sell, leave and don't come back.  There are others with 100's of eth and 100's of btc who like to play this game and who really really don't mind that these coins go to -50% once more in order to fill their baskets once again.  Don't overestimate the 'true believers' who so called never sell and hodl and don't underestimate the people who just want hard cash = $$$ and don't give a sh*t about cryptocurrencies as an idea that needs to work.  The latter are the whales Wink
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

I think we still need to observe the situation, I personally think that the correction is not yet over, maybe it's green but that doesn't mean that it won't suddenly go down again, I will watch the market in this few days, if the green can stabilize then it's time to trade again

Your point said that green does not make sure that the bearish over because sometime the green is just temporary.
Now the price is more stable up rather than down around more than 10 days so i am sure the bearish now over.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:35:00 AM

I hope it is over because I don't know how much more of this can handle, and this is coming from the person who hodl all their coins during the bloodbath of July last year. I have pretty big guts but my guts are being tested pretty soon here and I don't like it Tongue.

Hope and hope..i hope also this will be the end of bullish but our hope can not stop the bearish.
The demand is the only thing can stop this bearish so lets start buying again to increase the demand.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:54:41 AM

Another disappointed as the market suffers another correction. So I don't think that its over, actually we might see corrections after corrections and the bulls can't fight the bears as of this time.

But rest assured that sooner we can overcome this bearish sentiments and go on another rally. Investors are just to reluctant and many traders are taking profits. Its just the nature and with volatility everyone is making decision for themselves (whether holding or taking profits this early).

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

I definitely think it is. This time, bitcoin is just consolidating on the price of $10k. And with all the upcoming good news, I'm preparing myself for another round of bull run because of those speculations in April.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

I definitely think it is. This time, bitcoin is just consolidating on the price of $10k. And with all the upcoming good news, I'm preparing myself for another round of bull run because of those speculations in April.
this is what i am thinking to , maybe in may but i have a feeling we will follow last years charts pretty close . which would mean another crazy summer. this correction was coming but we all know what comes after a big correction.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

Hopefully its over. My alts at 80% off their value when I bought them. Its painful to the eyes to see all red. Still holding coz I know it will go back to track again. I hold coins I know will stand massive corrections. Just be patient.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

Can we now look forward to 2018 in peace lol.  Grin Huh

Also any thoughts on what might be a good gainer over the next 24 hours or so ?

We already had a long correction occurred in 2015 for almost 400 plus days causing more than $10K lose. Once this correction was over, the growth was massive and yes the hike percentage was more than the lose occurred. Current correction as well is prolonging for more than  a month. I am sure  current situation would certainly change and the price would hit $20 K in a month time.

Kinieter

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

i dont think its over yet, we still have this sentiment, of bitcoins gonna be the bubble chart, but this month has prove a good thing, if we can stay above $8k , i think april or may , we gonna have our healthy climb back , that dec climb isnt sustainable
Haryford

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

i dont think its over yet, we still have this sentiment, of bitcoins gonna be the bubble chart, but this month has prove a good thing, if we can stay above $8k , i think april or may , we gonna have our healthy climb back , that dec climb isnt sustainable

I agree with that. If the bitcoin stay above $8000, that is good for the ETH, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

Hopefully its over. My alts at 80% off their value when I bought them. Its painful to the eyes to see all red. Still holding coz I know it will go back to track again. I hold coins I know will stand massive corrections. Just be patient.
Cost average your purchases given the opportunity as you are these days. Will make things much easier.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

As far as I know, correction is a price return of ~30%. Here we see a two-month fall by 50%. Unfortunately this is a trend, not a correction.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

As far as I know, correction is a price return of ~30%. Here we see a two-month fall by 50%. Unfortunately this is a trend, not a correction.

and with mt.gox having oike 166k btc ready to sell it seems to be that it isnt over yet. kobayashi is free to sell it anytime he wants
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: