Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect Official Shutdown News  (Read 406 times)
HighCommander (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 14

Read and comprehend. Evaluate and take action.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

This was just recently posted today on their official website system news:

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform

Looks like this is the end.  Everyone has 5 days to get their coins out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
123newath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform

"Closing the lending and exchange platform doesn’t mean that we will stop supporting BitConnect coin."
So generous  Grin
HighCommander (OP)

Activity: 65

Read and comprehend. Evaluate and take action.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

If someone would bump this up a few times periodically next few days that would help spread the word.

Hopefully those people out there who still have their money "invested" into that scheme would still have a chance to act.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

People got warned by many,but they didnt listen they will lose a lot of money they know the risk thay they took from joining this ponzi scheme.Probably a lot of people got rekt and the founders of this scam are enjoying the money that they have stolen from people's hard earned money few weeks ago there are some news that Bitconnect received a lot of cease and desist in the U.S by that time you should be able to get out early but now its too late,i pitty those who got rekt by this scheme.

iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

WOW, I looked earlier at it was down to 8, now it is up to 21..... you need to have your head examined if you are buying this after that news
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

WOW, I looked earlier at it was down to 8, now it is up to 21..... you need to have your head examined if you are buying this after that news
thats what i said too. but remember we are talking bitconnect fans here. investting in it was crazy to begin with anyway.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

Some people aren't convinced I guess. After all admitting a mistake of something the whole crypto community warned about for days at a time for over a year isn't easy?

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

i am very quite doubtful with their investment scheme like holding your money for a months or a quarter, it seems like a ponzi scheme and i was never get wrong at last the bitconnect officially shutdown because they ran out funds.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

This is end of ponzi scheme, Im so lucky because i sold all BCC coin 1 month ago after i know the price of REgal coin drop alot. All lending coin will scam because they are only use ponzi scheme to pay profit of their member. Now i never join similar program again because i dont want my referral lose their money again, for the better make investment in ICO that has legit product.

sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

I wonder if KuCoin will be shutdown soon as well.
IldarW

Activity: 362

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:18:50 AM

Quite predictably, how the project with ponzi scheme (and all know about that) even reached capitalization of 2.6 billion.

XavierSPL

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

So many trying to pump it back up again, don't think its cuz they see value in it, guessing they got stuck holding big bags of poo that they're hoping to shill off... feel sorry for some, they should've seen it coming... sadly, these kinds of lessons will likely have to be learned a few more times before people start making companies earn an investment by offering a solid product.. so much garbage out there.. any why would anyone invest in bccx next??
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

It went down to 5$, and whoever bought at 5$ did a great deal since now he can sell at 25$ - in the day of a general bloodbath of all alts this is not too bad Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

its still a ponzi, i wouldnt buy it even if it was down to $1 at some point. Rather just put my money in coins with solid fundamentals and actual products/business model.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:59 AM

its still a ponzi, i wouldnt buy it even if it was down to $1 at some point. Rather just put my money in coins with solid fundamentals and actual products/business model.
Ive heard many people invest in bitconnect and really lose a lot. Im glad I didnt fall in this ponzi scheme that after all they had shutdown its service. So before investing we really need check the best to put out money.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

I wouldn't either, by the way, my policy is to buy only coins which I like and make a sense for me, even for short time trading, so that something goes wrong and I become a bagholder of devaluated coins I am happy to hold them long term anyway.
Nevertheless, the guys who bought at 5$ made 5X, and people who bought it at 25$ probably lost their money TWICE today since they probably already were Bitconnect bagholders before.  Cheesy

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

Well it was an obvious ponzi scheme from the start i dont understand why people still invest on this shit,now they are probably crying because they lose a lot of money.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

I never understood why people invested in this. Such a scam from the get go. I hate it for them but I saw many warning posts and they should have listened.....

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

The biggest ponzi scheme is the fiat currency.

People still invest in treasuries.

Go figure....
Ros-In

Activity: 306

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

I know this gonna happend soon or later, but its better cause they told their user to cash out their money, not just disappear in thin air like another ponzi do. Still ponzi is ponzi he gona collapse when he run out of money to pay new investor, and they allready make decent profit on their own

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: