Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:13:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my friend is neo millionaire with yacht and lambo AMA  (Read 244 times)
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

so my friend buy neo when it was 20 cent. he sell his eth and bitcoin for neo because he believe. he put $25000.
people say to him: dont do! dont do! keep eth! eth is best! eth is best! you crazy to sell eth!!... but he refuse. he buy neo at 20 cent when everyone say is shit and look now he multi millionaire with lambo and yacht (sail boat)

so i ask him every day what to buy now what buy now because i have wife and kid and we want good future with no worry for money! and he is good friend i am only one who never ask him for money now he rich! so he tell me in private to buy metaverse and waltonchain. and so i do a lot of research every night and look at 100s of other projects and look and look to find next neo. to find next ripple and i find waltonchain got more partnership than freakin ripple! and metaverse is next neo with greatest devs and ex-neo staff and ceo so that i buy like my friend say who got great instinct to buy right coins.

so go in eth if you want to make 50% win in next year. go in bitcoin if u happy with 50% maybe. but go in inexpensive coins if you want 5000% win! dont do what everyone do. do your own research and you will be millionaire like my friend and hopefully i  (i pray every night) . dont need lambo (maybe rent) but is just for my family and good future and help other people!
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

yep , seems to be a true story . That's how you can become a millionaire just with a few thousands in the pocket . You can deposit funds with minimal risk and minimal profit , or play roulette and see what happens )
123newath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

Did he and you buy those coins you mentioned?
DeepOnion333

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Look into Nuls (NULS), this could become bigger than NEO and is still very very cheap. Then think about the trillions of fiat currency pouring into the crypto market in 2018 and a few thousand USD in Nuls now can potentially result in financial freedom later. Make sure you do your own research before you invest!
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

so my friend buy neo when it was 20 cent. he sell his eth and bitcoin for neo because he believe. he put $25000.
people say to him: dont do! dont do! keep eth! eth is best! eth is best! you crazy to sell eth!!... but he refuse. he buy neo at 20 cent when everyone say is shit and look now he multi millionaire with lambo and yacht (sail boat)

so i ask him every day what to buy now what buy now because i have wife and kid and we want good future with no worry for money! and he is good friend i am only one who never ask him for money now he rich! so he tell me in private to buy metaverse and waltonchain. and so i do a lot of research every night and look at 100s of other projects and look and look to find next neo. to find next ripple and i find waltonchain got more partnership than freakin ripple! and metaverse is next neo with greatest devs and ex-neo staff and ceo so that i buy like my friend say who got great instinct to buy right coins.

so go in eth if you want to make 50% win in next year. go in bitcoin if u happy with 50% maybe. but go in inexpensive coins if you want 5000% win! dont do what everyone do. do your own research and you will be millionaire like my friend and hopefully i  (i pray every night) . dont need lambo (maybe rent) but is just for my family and good future and help other people!

Well congrats to your friend,waltonchain and metaverse seems a good investment as i am involved with these two ive researched enough to know that this will give me hundred of thousand dollars or maybe millions,you are in the righ track your friend is serious these two can make you a milliomaire like him.

vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Well, it's logical that need to take risks and choose coins with low capitalization, but thank you for the information I will follow these coins.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

So, where is the pictures and why is your friend not posting here?
This is just a story to me and nothing else.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

my friend is neo millionaire with yacht and lambo
Pics or it didn't happen.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

you wrote everything right to catch a good multiplication of your capital, you should invest in young promising coins.
but and the risk is greater in this, not all coins fly to the moon.
and bitcoin and etherium is growing steadily, albeit slowly
bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

Well you can also do this thing,theres a lot of potential coins like NEO waiting for you,just do some research your friend is telling the truth metaverse and waltonchain can give you x100 or more in the future.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

Well you can also do this thing,theres a lot of potential coins like NEO waiting for you,just do some research your friend is telling the truth metaverse and waltonchain can give you x100 or more in the future.

walton can grow in 2018 like ripple in 2017. walton got more business partnerships and patents than ripple.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

Congrats to your friend.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

So cases , the Main thing is to have patience and to choose where to invest . But it's better to spread the risk for a few coins
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

True millionaires never buy lambo, seems like cool story. I think making millions in short term like being lottery winner. 1/10000000
criticalcrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

if your going to shill your coins at least include some info on the actual technology
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Seems legit. And the point of this story was... what exactly? Are you trying to get people to invest? I really really really hope no one is so gullible to fall for this lol.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Regardless of whether the story is true or not, Walton does look like a solid bet. Marketcap is still quite low.

Do people really buy lambos if they cash out with $ millions? Given that we are all such shrewd investors, if we're buying lambos we need to buy second-hand ones with high mileage so that the value doesn't depreciate so quickly Wink

bodrovishere

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

well congrats for your friend then. and yep do your own research and don't bother to read
be healthy and cheers !
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Wow nice story it looks like a fairy story of Jack and the Beanstalk. Your friend finds a goose that lays golden eggs. Will add metaverse and waltonchain in my watchlist. This might be another goose laying golden eggs in the cryptoworld.
BeruchN

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

Regardless of whether the story is true or not, Walton does look like a solid bet. Marketcap is still quite low.

Do people really buy lambos if they cash out with $ millions? Given that we are all such shrewd investors, if we're buying lambos we need to buy second-hand ones with high mileage so that the value doesn't depreciate so quickly Wink

Yeah the whole story seems very fake. If anything makes me not want to invest in that coin lol.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: