Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2234 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

It will be sad tidings if that is the biggest reduction sale we get after this huge climb.

I was hoping for much greater bargains to appear especially in the ALTS that I wanted to stock up on.

Of course there will be many more blood baths ahead so no big deal if this was just a mini sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

this disaster ever happen on a few months ago.
when CHINA government give an ultimatum for Banned Bitcoin.
and that's happened again now, I think it just a temporary.
According an analyze from much expert, Bitcoin will bounce again on the last January - early february.
so stay calm guys.

this is a normal cycle in crypto trading and even happen in real stocks trading. what comes up may come down and vice versa so for those who got easily panic and sell their coins crypto trading is not for them. the last laugh will always be for the veterans and strong hands

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

Just monitor it for alteast a day or 2? If BTC goes sideways I think market will get back to normal right now if you monitor the market cap it will suddenly but it goes down also suddenly. Don't know if someone playing on it.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

I just learned from previous experience alone because if to predict the price it will be very difficult where every crypto will have a very pluktuatif price. so I think that I know that at the beginning of every year there is always a decline in all crypto prices but in the end it will all return to the ever-increasing market price movement. so if you have enough courage to better keep some crypto you have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wCryptoKing

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

The Crypto Market will be back with a bang. Just HODL for long term and I am sure people will make decent money. Wink
Do Not Panic.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?
Seems like the market is slowly recovering,but theres a lot of bulltraps going on,i wont sell all the coins i bought yesterday.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
stockblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:00:51 AM

It will be sad tidings if that is the biggest reduction sale we get after this huge climb.

I was hoping for much greater bargains to appear especially in the ALTS that I wanted to stock up on.

Of course there will be many more blood baths ahead so no big deal if this was just a mini sale.

Ditto. I already got 2x returns in one day. Holding the investment for long term now.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

Hopefully this is not a trap. Got my biggest lost I ever experienced. That really made me realized that I need to lessen my holdings. Around 80% of my money is in crypto already.
KeikoKitagawa18

Activity: 364

World Family Coin

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?
i think for 700b will be back again in march.
With the many bad issues that hit the world of crypto, for now we must be grateful the market is back stable on 550B.

●   Space Knight   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  WFC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Donations Platform  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

Hopefully this is not a trap. Got my biggest lost I ever experienced. That really made me realized that I need to lessen my holdings. Around 80% of my money is in crypto already.

Seems like way too much for such a volatile market
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

But when this crisis is over for sure the gain that we will be expecting would be much higher,  sometimes patience really bring a huge profits to each of us
here inside the crypto industry, learning how to hold and trusting what we invest with will give us enough reason to hold on, I'm also hoping that the bloody days is over and we will begin to see the rises of most crypto coins inside the exchange.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

What do you think?

yes, this time to shower money,
the volume is improving, the trend is getting positive, and of course the price will be normal within the next few weeks ...
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

What do you think?

It is too early to speculate that the correction is over. remember we are not reaching the 8,000 USD yet. however, the market can reach 15,000 again before plunging to 8,000. This is my own opinion. no one can predict the market.

arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

What do you think?

It is too early to speculate that the correction is over. remember we are not reaching the 8,000 USD yet. however, the market can reach 15,000 again before plunging to 8,000. This is my own opinion. no one can predict the market.

I also agree that it's still too early to speculate. Bit if we are looking at long term gains the previous price is good for us to hold.
If you are doing short term trading then this current situation may be complicated.

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

Seems like there are too many bull traps today especially in bittrex,market cap is slowly dropping this should cause another dip from yesterdays.

CrimsonKitties

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

What do you think?

yes, this time to shower money,
the volume is improving, the trend is getting positive, and of course the price will be normal within the next few weeks ...

I think we still have a few weeks of ups and downs.  It's a great time to keep some cash on hand for the steep discounts.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

I have not been able to get information why all coin drop so low like that. i have seen some saying it is normal but i dont see any thing normal in what is happening right now. it just seems as if someone just grab crypto knob and reduce it to the price he wanted Grin. this is funny but it can be true. i see manipulation.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

I have not been able to get information why all coin drop so low like that. i have seen some saying it is normal but i dont see any thing normal in what is happening right now. it just seems as if someone just grab crypto knob and reduce it to the price he wanted Grin. this is funny but it can be true. i see manipulation.

We are definitely seeing signs of a recovery now. Volumes are picking up again. I believe BTC and alts will come back strong over the next 48 hours

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:53:36 AM

Hope everyone had bought in their prospective digital currencies while its market price is down. It's pretty good to see how these digital currencies goes down and it's giving us the opportunity to buy them at a cheaper value. I wonder how those who panic sell their coins feel right now when everything seems to go back to normal.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Sixconducer

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

I'm not so convinced we'll be where we were a week and a half go so soon, nor do I think it would be healthy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: