Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2238 times)
HorribleGuy01

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

I guess so. The correction is over I think because we had been seeing a lot of green in the market. I hope the market will recover this coming few weeks.
Sylvaner

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

I think this was a mix of all theories: seasonality, whale, bad news, panic. One triggering the other. And I also assume it's over for the time being. more and more people are getting on board (think about the exchanges blocking new accounts) will definitely create another high - at least ICOs will continue to boost.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

The bearish trend stopped, so I think we can assume that it's over for now.

The end lesson is: do not wet your pants and start selling everything in panic whenever the market gets a little bloody (and yes, it WILL happen again in future). Wink

But this may be a trick from bears: they will give us a short respite before the main dump. As I remember such situation was at late spring last year.

cryptomoon123

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

With crypto lending made easy, I don’t think we will fall again. There is only one way from here - UP
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

I think yes, BTC already fallen to $10k, all alt coins are recovering. The more they dumped, more they are rising i.e. Tron has risen to 90%. BTC always dumped in January and always increased to 100 - 200% in past years
Indiladhar

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

IM hoping they drop once more! I finally moved some ether over to trade, and the alt I wanted jumped up a little. Po.et was down to around 0.03 but it’s now at 0.10
solace89

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

i hope it will be over soon, my portfolio still a long way from recovering from the initial capital i invested with, but when the lunar celebrations is over in asia im sure the blood bath will be over as investors will start re investing again
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

yes it seems to have ended, and almost all altcoin green now, hopefully the coin price will continue to rise up to the original price, even could pass the original price

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

Or a dead cat bounce.  Thing happen fast in the crypto world, so we will probably know in a few days if the rally is back on or it we headed for a deeper dip.

Nope i don't think so. Market is now on a roll and most coins have recovered really well. We're now standing on lush green fields in crypto and i can say that the bloodbath that caused anxiety among newbies have passed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Guess what?  I basically entirely missed the so called "blood bath"!

And you know why? Because my winter vacation ended, I went back to work, and started focusing on other things.
Ahhhh! What a breath of fresh air.

Now, when I finally came back to check the status of the market, I am laughing quite a bit.
yeah, it's gone down, but no worries.  And now, its a bit up again.  No worries.

Crypto is way too volatile to keep up with constantly without burning your mind out over stress.
I probably could have made some money with through the "blood bath" cashing out converting, then reinvesting, but I've enjoyed just leaving it alone.
I've started to mostly put in large medium to long term holds which are working out nicely rather than trying to analyze the market with a knife.

Moral of the story?
Aloha

goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

I think we're still going down. It is necessary to throw off passengers. And then pokaryat new heights.
Moondoggie

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

Sounds like a great news but smells like fishy. We don't know when and how those manipulators next move. TA and FA is not applicable once they get their on the market. Still, the best way to minimize the lost and the fly away of our hard earned money is to set a proper goal when to buy and sell out altcoins. History repeat itself so there could be a possibility that BTC is ready to enter the new chapter of its journey to $20K.

Hope we see the 20k soon again
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

I think its not over,  recovering  maybe it takes a weeks or a month.  ill just take advantage for those price difference on different exchanges to gain some profits and recover my losts.  
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Personally, I think that another couple of months will be so stormy, remember about futures gentlemen, because they were bought in December and yesterday was looking for the term of the first of them and those who bought them pretty well, because they bought at 18k dollars from the calculation that it will grow higher, and yesterday the level was about 10-11, I can only sympathize with the guys. And this is not the end, so fasten your seat and stock up on popcorn, it will be fun) If there are still dollars, then buy everything that promises that it falls down a lot)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

I think that this bloody crash is not over yet, the situation has stabilized a little and as the market says it's a little bit better, but when from the market, they just take and get 100 billion of capitalization, I think everyone will panic.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

Seems like the big players are taking advantage the situation we have right now,a lot of fake pumps and bulltraps in most of the solid coins,just beware in your trades.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Not so sure... this blood bath was just a result of deliberate manipulation; so it depends if whales are satisfied with their profit.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?

I think it will slow down for some time but this wont be the only dip this years since governments are trying to control crypto all the time. It was clear now, that all crypto market is just too sensitive to bad news.

Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

I think its over because as you can see the value of bitcoin is rising up again and mostly the alcoins are also in a good shape.

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

I feel blood bath is over now as market is again in momentum now and start moving to upward direction. This is the sign of market drop is over now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: