Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2238 times)
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

I feel blood bath is over now as market is again in momentum now and start moving to upward direction. This is the sign of market drop is over now.

Yes you are right the market is getting back to it's normal movement now and now it's the time to buy some coins and take profit afterwards.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

I think its over because as you can see the value of bitcoin is rising up again and mostly the alcoins are also in a good shape.

I don't expect bitcoin to be a standard to measure the bullish movement of the market because the shine is likely going to be taken off bitcoin in terms of value in price and giving profit to investors. I expect ethereum to lead other altcoins to determine the growth of marketcap this year.

Hence, I see altcoins making much impact as we have started noticing unlike early last year when they were really too quiet and falling until around August when litecoin sharply moved from $45 and got to $270 in December.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

its over you can start to buy all coins now. Its safe while we are over 9k$ for bitcoin. Also this is a nice indicator for altcoins too.
just buy and hodl!

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

I hope it's over , but what if it's just break before the next bloodbath begins ? Traders and investors should be careful and have zero ping ... as always  Cheesy
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

No one knows whether the Blood Bath Over is Over. All we have to do is wait patiently and hold our COINS.
Recently happened all COINS and other COINS fell sharply, many people panic, selling the COINS, we actually don't need to panic, we are patiently waiting, waiting for the return to normal
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

Today the price of bitcoin has gone up and I hope that the market will soon recover. Bitcoin has been too long at the bottom, so it's time to start growing.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

I think blood bath i over now and all altcoins will hit new all time high in next 1 month. In my thought some big whales and funds wanted to buy good altcoins ar cheap levels so they dumped the market with bad news of korea ban of crypto but you can see most altcoins recovered 30-40% from their lower level. And if you want to be safe then you can buy here 60% of your capital and remaining buy at small deep.

ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Blood bath is just a natural happening in the coin market cap. If it will become bloody, then it will surely be ended soon and green will take over.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

its over you can start to buy all coins now. Its safe while we are over 9k$ for bitcoin. Also this is a nice indicator for altcoins too.
just buy and hodl!
as what i see also this is most common thing that we may ever see for so we are able to breath in a good now cause the coin are now will making in a good a way and work normally.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

It looks like it's over for the Bitcoin. Yesterday, the Bitcoin was still at around $ 11,000. Today, the Bitcoin is at around $ 12,500. I think the Bitcoin is normalizing. For some altcoins it does not seem to be over yet. For example, the ripple has lost value again. Yesterday, the price of the ripple was around $ 1.8. Today the price is around $ 1.5. I wonder why that happens. Maybe someone has an explanation?
Nureni

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Looks like it's for now the market is booming now, we hope the booming will stay long.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

as of the moment it is over but we are expecting it to continue since other investors are still in fud stage and didnt get over. It will soon pump again to its original prices and weak hands are losers.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?

Yep, I think it's over. Bitcoin is already back at $12500. A lot of altcoins at +25% too. To be honest, I'm not expecting another bull run yet, just wanna have a little peace at this price level for a while. When is the last time Bitcoin not making a $1000 move in a day? Cheesy Missing those old days in 2014 - 2015 when Bitcoin is relatively stable.

Or a dead cat bounce.  Thing happen fast in the crypto world, so we will probably know in a few days if the rally is back on or it we headed for a deeper dip.

Deeper dip? Oh please no Sad I'm already quite depressed seeing Bitcoin and alts few days ago.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

Its hard to say if the wound has healed but one of my guides is the buy / sell order book on stamp. Leading up to and during the crash, there was a larger amount than usual on the sell side (6000btc) and $120 million on the buy side. This has changed to 4400btc for sale and $135 million on the buy side.
For comparison during the last ATH, Stamp had 2000 btc sells and $165 million buys.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

This is just a big correction, I think, and still needs to fall.
Why do i  say that? Because I heard that the Chinese government in the 24th and 25th of this month may impose more strict regulations to restrict encryption currency, so the Chinese investors might be lost, then blow for the encryption of Cryptocurrency market is huge.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

its over now. the market is slowly recovering from the dip.
get ready for the new all time high of all coins and token.

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?

Since the correction is ongoing, it is possible that we are going back to 700b. Compared to the market cap for Stock which is at a trillion, there is so much room for crypto

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

It's already over now because im watching the prices of the alts and specially the bitcoin they are starting to rise from the dip this week im looking forward for higher prices of all cryptocurrency this month or next month
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

The blood bath may not be over yet. Soon will be the closure of futures and this could negatively affect the price of BTC and alternative coins. I do not see the steady growth of the market yet. And I still keep part of the capital in fiat.

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

What do you think?
The crisis is over now. But some government regulation will effect the crypto price. Like chinese. Its good to be back in the high price. But doesn't means high price will always good. When the price going down the coin and bitcoin have a reachable price to invest. Hope it will not last longer but its like an one night oppurtunity.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: