Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2241 times)
mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

We should be careful after this mini rise as the three bears might come home and be like who's been pumping myyyy Bitcoin
pnx17

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

What the hell happened? Apparently BTC and altcoins all went up at exactly the same time.
ALEX765

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://cryptassist.io/

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

Sooner or later, the market will recover volume and will grow, but when.... the main patience

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

I amafraid that it really can be a dead cat bounce. I do not hurry to invest. To my mind it is worth waitng two weeks and see how the situation will develop.
And I also don't believe in 700 billion.
We have expecting more for these, that's why we should keep on fighting. I know there's always a sunshine after these bloody storm. Do people selling their coins, but still we can't blame them because they are not familiar in cryptoworld and they just actually afraid of losing their money.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

Or a dead cat bounce.  Thing happen fast in the crypto world, so we will probably know in a few days if the rally is back on or it we headed for a deeper dip.
You were correct in your prediction, it seems we recovered a little but now we are in a bigger deeper hole, I'm not worried but I cannot blame those that are panicking with the current events especially if they invested when the price was high, it seems we will be in this path for some time before bitcoin begins to show any kind of signs of recovery.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

Its not over yet by a long shot. The market is still suffering as of the moment. The marketcap is still down, we need to get at least $500-$600M to be safe. Its still a long road ahead of us, there's still room for growth in 2018. Not worried about this market crash because I believed that it will bounce back and will hit another $20K.

Its really hard lessons for everyone this January. If you are too weak then I'm sure you have sold all your bitcoins and crypto. But if you have that strong hand and you have control of your emotions and know that this is just temporary test, then I'm sure that 6 months from now we all be gonna happy to Hodl and withstand this turbulence.

It is not over because it is not a bloodbath,,, I have only been in crypto market for a year and this is the third time I have witnessed this. Yes, people will say it is the biggest drop, but small percentages are not terribly different from my perspective. Like you said, this is only temporary and there is every reason to believe the bounce will return. That is what has to happen in a normal market, and like you said also, this will be a lesson to be learned by impatience. People need to treat crypto with the respect it deserves.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

It seems that slowly that market is starting to recover but I don't think the dip is over and we might see another flash price drop. This happened before , just take a look at bitcoin charts and you will see that this is something normal for bitcoin to do and the all markets follows it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

Yes it should be ended now,or else the market might collapse.I see the bitcoin is starting to recover from the bloodbath,its making its way to break the resistances we shouldnt be worried because we have hard support levels in $8k,the reason i see with these bloodbaths is the market manipulations spreading FUDS few days back and some exaggerated news from the paid website,they are the ones to blame why people starts to do panic selling.

v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

I do not think we are out of the red yet as theres lots of negative news surrounding crypto. Give it some time and things im sure will calm down and prices will increase.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

Sonner or later we will back to 1000-2000 usd levels. But now it should be little upside to 11000-14000usd maybe. But we will see... this is crypto.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

I do not think we are out of the red yet as theres lots of negative news surrounding crypto. Give it some time and things im sure will calm down and prices will increase.
Yes I dont think blood bath has over, with the current market it is very sad that price has drops very low. Yes there are a lot of fuds or news about bitcoin that it makes this rate. I believe bitcoin will come to an end to increase its prices and we can notice it is recovering from the dips. So I am also on checking the value now and hoping this is over of being red in the market.
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

let's be honest, no one has any idea if its over or not.

Everyday there's someone saying that we are waiting for the rebound but next day we see a 20% drop.

Hodl and pray...
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

There is far too much abuse in the crypto industry. And the unjustified rise in prices at the end of 2017 will now result in an unjustified fall in prices.

Including a scandal related to Tether’s dollar-pegged cryptocurrency USDT, which some analysts believe was used to purchase bitcoin and artificially inflate bitcoin’s price.

Well, sorry, but if the rise in prices at the end of 2017 was unjustified, then the fall of prices no IS justified Smiley
Of course, the Tether bad story does not help - especially it it is true that it was THAT to cause the rise of the price in the first place.

KK120

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

I agree, no one knows, we can only guess. in such high volatility market anything is possible from insane increase to insane drop in just a few days.
Risk management is key in such conditions - and a lot of new comers in this market do not know what this means....
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Yes I dont think blood bath has over, with the current market it is very sad that price has drops very low. Yes there are a lot of fuds or news about bitcoin that it makes this rate. I believe bitcoin will come to an end to increase its prices and we can notice it is recovering from the dips. So I am also on checking the value now and hoping this is over of being red in the market.

When it climbed up to $9200 level, I thought it ended but it actually didn't end. We can wait and see. No way to control what's going on in the coin world. It's so complicated with the values.
colautronggio

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

Dont think its over i expect 1 more dump and that one to be the serious one that will get btc under 9k probably close to 8.Total cmc market doesnt afect the real value of crypto there is no way that we have 500 billion backed up buy real $Only reason that we are having small run up atm is that in last 2 days there are over 400 mil more new  usdt
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

Not yet. Btc about to hit $7k. Eth is also dropping and so are all my small marketcap coins. But I see this as a buying buying opportunity. I will hodl and buy some more.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

I think blood bath is over in crypto market. At bottom level prices are consolidating in all coins. Surely the prices will move up in very near future.
CrazeCoinz

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

The bear has not run out of gas as it continues to dumps his investments. I'm not sure when will stops this bleeding as everyone of us are affected by this downfall. Stay positive, perhaps accept this opportunity to buy coins at lower price.
EMS-007

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?

I'm not a fortune teller but i have this great feeling that this bloodbath is not yet over!
And i'm expecting a deeper price drop on or before the Chinese New Year IMO!
Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: