Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2238 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

Bloodbath may be over but need to see a strong bounce to be sure. Most coins are still hanging near
last lows that does not look good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

Maybe right now I saw all green on my portfolio. We need a strong news right for the market to go up. Those FUDs by media a really hurt us all.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

If you look at the market today. That probably can be said with certainty that the correction was over, because bitcoin started gaining quite a lot of weight. Therefore, you probably can not be afraid to lose more than what we have already lost.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Not now, I guess one more final blood wave should be Smiley But today started good news, like securities bill from Wyoming so I would say its 60/40 chances for rise/dump more.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

The market is starting to recover, UNLESS something else happens. I hope that the Bitfinex/Tether issue doesn't screw up the market.

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Currently I wait BTC for 6000 so the blood bath is definitely not ended up. Whales have been  prepared very good this time. But anyway, if you have a good risk management and hedge strategy + experience in crypto market you won't be panic Wink

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

As for me there is two possibilities for the market right in nearest future : 1)bitcoin slowly rising to 10-11 k within a week and than dumps to 5-6k (blood-bath) 2)bitcoin moving in flat for 1-2 month and than to the moon to 20k+ .
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

It seemed to me that yesterday the trend has been changed but now I see that I was mistaken. The volume of trading is not increased and this is a very bad sign. I think that soon there will be a dump again...

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

I am hoping for blood bath to be over already, but I am afraid that will stay for another week or two.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

Resistance is building up but I kinda don't think it's over just yet. The previous bull run was so meteoric it's gonna take at least a few more big corrections before it can rise again.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Compare to volume of stock market, cryptocurrency market still baby so in the future value of it will increasing, because many factor that support crypto market will be more popular like many adoption of blockchain technology in many kind of business and industries, so cryptocurrency and their technology actually given many benefits and advantages to their community.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

As of today, it stabilizes between $8.700 to $9.300. However, I can't say that the bloodbath is really over. Yes, it's indeed a very bad week for all of us due to some various factors.

* South Korea eliminates anonymous trading accounts, and starts requiring them to use their real names (which is a good thing in the long term)
* India doesn't recognize Bitcoin as a legal tender (but the media creates misleading headlines about ban, but they're not really gonna ban it)
* Japanese exchange was hacked and lost millions of NEMs
* Tether was in deep trouble after US regulators subpoena it with Bitfinex crypto exchange

For me, regulation is necessary to protect us from scams. It's just that newbies and inexperienced traders are panicking and do not really understand all about it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

I think at this moment, everything is still not clearing up. The fluctuation are very quick. From 10 - 8, 9-7 ,8- 6 that only happens in 1-2 days. If it stabilizes between $11k-$13k for a week then I think that's the time the bloodbath's over.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

As of today, it stabilizes between $8.700 to $9.300. However, I can't say that the bloodbath is really over. Yes, it's indeed a very bad week for all of us due to some various factors.

* South Korea eliminates anonymous trading accounts, and starts requiring them to use their real names (which is a good thing in the long term)
* India doesn't recognize Bitcoin as a legal tender (but the media creates misleading headlines about ban, but they're not really gonna ban it)
* Japanese exchange was hacked and lost millions of NEMs
* Tether was in deep trouble after US regulators subpoena it with Bitfinex crypto exchange

For me, regulation is necessary to protect us from scams. It's just that newbies and inexperienced traders are panicking and do not really understand all about it.
I hope there should be an organization that would make the regulation very clear, a regulation wherein there is standard that all people will agree and provide what ever is necessary and just every country doing it for themselves, it should be something global and not locally. In this manner, we can expect a huge amount of support from investors because they would become protected from hackers and as much as possible the scammers.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:30:07 AM

I think at this moment, everything is still not clearing up. The fluctuation are very quick. From 10 - 8, 9-7 ,8- 6 that only happens in 1-2 days. If it stabilizes between $11k-$13k for a week then I think that's the time the bloodbath's over.

Lot of speculation as to what's causing this jump up, but I think you're right. It definitely  needs a lot more stabilization before we can consider ourselves out of the slump. I am enjoying this rise up though, at least it stops the bleeding momentarily.

It might be a bull trap like it was 2 weeks ago. Some people predicting it might go down some more. I hope not.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

We arent sure about the bloodbath,because if bitcoin's doesnt breakout to $9700 we are still in a bearish trend,we need some breakouts so we can say we are safe to get into bitcoin's market again.Lets hope the panic sellers and investors would start investing again into bitcoin's market,the total marketcap should go up few days from now.

bowonakulo

Activity: 378

idap.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

I think this is a good start to the up trend, just keep on alert, it could just camouflage to the next correction, keep your funds wisely

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

I think it's not over yet, it's likely that the price of crypto will come back when the chinese new year ends, or at the end of february, because now many people are cashing out for chinese new year

aklaika

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

I think it's just a big bounce, and I think $8,000 is the anchor point for bitcoin. The decline continues,
yeah but now I think its over to be red
so its time to green time
 Smiley
hope $80.000
bbmylove00

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

Yeah i it's over now almost all alts are in green now. Market has gained 350 Billion Overnight!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: