Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2238 times)
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

Now many coins have become green after yesterday's fall but the correction has not ended yet. You must be ready for more dives before bitcoin starts its steady growth. the whole market is waiting for some reversal patterns...

So everybody is waiting for bitcoin to make up it mine. If it does goes down more, $5000 has to be the brakes because that major support right there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:46:44 PM
Merited by sheenshane (1)

True, you knew that 80% of the total turnover on the cue ball - this is South Korea, Japan and Vietnam? If not, it does not matter capitalization has already lost more than $ 500 billion (!) In the past 6 weeks. And this is good - the market has become similar to the market and not to the continuous overclocking of everything that carries the word "crypto" or "blockchain." The market is cleared of the weak and soon it will acquire a completely new look.

South Korea and China have played the important role in such huge dip. And yes we have the reason gone behind it.

https://cointelegraph.com/explained/south-korea-and-crypto-regulations-explained

Vietnam has investigated merchants on accepting bitcoin.

https://news.bitcoin.com/vietnam-investigates-merchants-accepting-bitcoin-warnings/

These such corrections do occur every year. No need to worry on it. Utilise this situation to buy more bitcoins and other altcoins.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

Its not clear is dip over or we will have 1-2 weeks of red more. What i do know that end of february and especially spring will be epic for crypto space; its hard to imagine but were heading to 1,6 trillions in spring and 5 trillions by end the year.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:05:50 AM

Now the moment of truth, if in the near future the trend does not unfold, then it is possible that we are dealing with a "bursting bubble" and the cue ball can be caught very low. I believe in such a scenario of development of events reluctantly, because I still have a lot of money in the crypt and now I have a stage of denial)
But seriously, the industry has been developing too seriously and has penetrated into all spheres of life over the past year, so now it's all so simple that it has become a wrapper
Still, I'm more inclined to the fact that now we will stumble from 5000-6000 and then gradually go to the top. A lot of large walls in glasses to buy in this range.
Well, remember the pump of 2014, then the price of bitcoin was fixed around 25% of the peak, now it is $ 5000 per BTC.

In any case, I'm HODL because I've lost a lot more than I can potentially lose. I urge you to do the same.
It will be less insulting to lose another 20-30% of the portfolio than going out to the bottom)
In addition, the more HODL people, the faster the trend will unfold.
Hold on, brothers!)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:09 AM

It wasn't nice for us during the last couple of days (when you had prepared fiat... Well done), but we need to stay suspicious as it can be a bull trap. Hopefully we will see at least a stable market in upcoming days, which would greatly help after all that FUD we have come through. May the odds be ever in our favour!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:52:34 AM

Yeah they say that the crypto market is still bleeding out that's why there are still many of those crypto currencies out there and altcoins who are still under valued as of now, many of those crypto currency associates who hold on their crypto currencies during their market values were high missed the chance of selling their crypto currencies while their market values were still high and now it seems they lose hope if the crypto currencies they were holding will ever increase its market values again especially during this time when the crypto market is still blood bathed and bleeding.
It's far from over, the prices will continue to drop down when Bitcoin gets a larger amount of money flowing into it.

Its not very far now. The jump bitcoin yesterdy might a good sign that bitcoin will be over its blood.
The market now become a bit makes us calm since i see the good moves from them.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

Today we saw quite a bit of green and it looks like it is staying green for the 24 hour mark. I am just glad to see it recover a little without shooting directly to the bottom. It may be over and it surely is a sign that we will be OK.
thanhthai89

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

It seemed that some coins I bought turning into green. But it still not enough. Keep waiting until Chinese new year over. Sad
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

It's bouncing back to soon I wasn't done buying yet, waiting it out for today and will see what tomorrow brings.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:56 AM

I think yes, i see in daily chart all crypto look on oversold, and in a few day more will change to bullish trend so just wait in patient for that. All FUD was finish and clear so now is good time to buy some potential coin for long term trading and big possibility we can make alot of profit later.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?
The market had a good correction after the rally we had and it is really difficult to predict where the market goes in this unpredictable atmosphere when every government is planning to regulate the market,we will hear bad news often ,so it is really difficult to assume that the market will reach the 700B mark at this point,but eventually we will reach the one trillion mark but it needs some time to reach those valuation.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?
The market had a good correction after the rally we had and it is really difficult to predict where the market goes in this unpredictable atmosphere when every government is planning to regulate the market,we will hear bad news often ,so it is really difficult to assume that the market will reach the 700B mark at this point,but eventually we will reach the one trillion mark but it needs some time to reach those valuation.
Maybe we will see more flat movements or just little step up and down from the market just keep monitoring if the players and the traders will begin to invest again after seeing some healthy growth then we will expect more possibility that this blood-bath might be calm away for some time, I just hope that holders will keep and never to lose hope with the system, if all of us can handle the situation properly, then for sure we will see continuous upward rising even in a little way.
kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

A lot of people say that the correction is not over yet and it is possible that the fall will continue, but I hope that they are simply mistaken. It's scary to see such a picture. Because I put a lot of money into the crypt.
superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

What do you think?

Bloodbath over? I think Yes
Heading Back to 700B? I think not yet.
In my own understanding, if everything is drowned by bloodbath then it means it will pump back soon, if everything is green the only meaning for this is there's another Bloodbath is coming.
And that's how cryptocurrency market's volatility and when coins are down, better to buy more and when it pumped then sell them and wait for another bloodbath.
Pretty simple, right?

superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

A lot of people say that the correction is not over yet and it is possible that the fall will continue, but I hope that they are simply mistaken. It's scary to see such a picture. Because I put a lot of money into the crypt.

That's why we have to play smart by this whales are seems smarter than us. They keep Cryptocurrency Market up and down to get money for their advantage while young investors and panic sellers are losing their hard-earned money.
As an amateur day trader I always see the good things when dropped or surge. Buy low, hold and Sell High is the ultimate kay to earn high return of investments.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

What do you think?
we are really recovering and still rising up so I think this is the time to rejoice again and I hope that Cryptos will pass it`s limitation again with higher impact.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

What do you think?
we are really recovering and still rising up so I think this is the time to rejoice again and I hope that Cryptos will pass it`s limitation again with higher impact.

Yup. Recovering from a deep crisis. This would even a take one or two weeks time to get back to $10K to $11K. I am sure all other coins values would certainly have a pump in these two weeks including bitcoin. If possible, try to invest more and buy more altcoins now to have a good turn over down the line soon.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

Always remember invest what you are willing to lose so when things go south you are not hard pressed..

Also, history repeats itself.. Bitcoin would bounce back stronger

https://cryptotvplus.com
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

No, do not lose yourself with hopes and illusions. The fall of the market has not yet ended. Of course, the price went up, as this too strong a drop in capitalization caused resistance. But now the US economy as a whole is unstable. And this is reflected, among other things, in the cryptocurrency market. This is not a good trend with the devaluation of the dollar. However, I think that the government will come up with something to solve.
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

Yeah it might be over but not yet over. I think it will over after asia new year festival. Let's hope it will have support on the current price and wont dip again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: