Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2241 times)
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

Might not be over who knows, but it is worth it to start accumulating your position here and as always don't put in more than you're willing to lose.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:32:15 AM

Now I can say there is a good movement up.
But that Tether really gives me the creeps. Maybe it is also the reason altcoin and bitcoin is slowed down into fluctuating upwards.
Some of my coin still lingers on the field of a dollar and 2 but I am somehow 15% up again.
This maybe a good change.
But I still doubt now unlike before. There is something missing out or there could be something that will make the values of the coins perish.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?

No matter how deep crypto dip it will rebound, but dont think its over, because it is difficult to say whether this is the end or not. I just hope that this will be over soon, so we can all have a profit.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

It seems it's not over yet. The global Marketcap continue decreasing to 400B. Many weak hands are turning their coins to fiat because they are afraid of Cryptos end.
I'm not the best trader out there but sometimes I wonder why these people that have no knowledge about bitcoin decided to invest in it? I know that greed is a big part of it but why invest in something you know nothing, common sense will dictate that you are going to lose your money by doing that, not only that, these people could still make money if they held but now they are selling so they have no way to get their money back.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

people who dare to be patient until summer
are those who won the battle with this year's storm
be the strongest hand owner with HODL your CRYPTO
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?

Yes its true, i saw the price pattern is better now and this might be the end of downfall.
Hopely this is really the end.
In other thing, the general marketcap also increase, thats good signal to crypto where the price will increase too.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

Or a dead cat bounce.  Thing happen fast in the crypto world, so we will probably know in a few days if the rally is back on or it we headed for a deeper dip.

I agree. I'm still waiting for a very convincing break and volume as well.
$4,000 is still possible so btc can reach $50,000 this year.

Everything at the moment is tied to btc - just watch btc price for the trend.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

It's not yet over Until Bitcoin pump very soon and reach it's all time high. Just hold your breath and your coins as well. One good news then probably we see another wave of bull run including Altcoins.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

at the moment, the situation on the market is very uncertain. It seems that bitcoin does not have the strength to change the downward trend. Most likely all the coins will go to the flat.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:14:16 PM

There is far too much abuse in the crypto industry. And the unjustified rise in prices at the end of 2017 will now result in an unjustified fall in prices.
However, the many possible causes must make everyone think.

Including a scandal related to Tether’s dollar-pegged cryptocurrency USDT, which some analysts believe was used to purchase bitcoin and artificially inflate bitcoin’s price.
And just a few days ago, it became known that the currency Tether and the popular trading exchange Bitfinex, which have the same CEO, are also under suspicion of fraud. The US authorities have apparently summoned the leaders of the two companies.
This is not really new, every time there is a bubble the correction is also greater than it should be but it seems things are finally calming down a little and still we have a good price of reference per bitcoin so anyone that entered in bitcoin before the mid of 2017 still has a huge margin of profits, from this point up everything will be up since it is going to be difficult to make the price of bitcoin to crash again.
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

I would say that the correction is over. Considering there is a lot of good news coming in, investors coming back, Asians waking up, FUDs swimming away, confidence coming back and regulations in play.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

I would say that the correction is over. Considering there is a lot of good news coming in, investors coming back, Asians waking up, FUDs swimming away, confidence coming back and regulations in play.

I think you are right and correction is over, the good news are here, but we need some time before real price grow come to a place.

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

I think the Blood-bath (correction) will never over as long as cryptocurrencies or any stocks investment exists. Especially crypto market which is highly fiolative, I think it will occurs again and again, not to mention those "weak hands" and "F.U.D" things in the crypto market which makes the prices drops down like waterfall. Although the blood-bath phenomena is common/healthy for me, still, I think the condition of the market is really unhealthy right now. Usually, the 'blood-bath' won't last so long, but this has been hapenning for weeks right now. In my opinion, the best is to stop investing until the market stabilize again.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

Bloodbath is over for now  but the market not showing sign of recovery.
This is the time to pick winners
Ethereum classic look like the shining star https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum-classic/usd

Cosmo2020
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

I would say for the most part, yes. Prices for coins are attractive relative to what they used to be. More coins are in play so its no longer just about BTC
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Now we can say that we are already coming out of correction and gradual growth begins, and good news from the East is all very pleasing, so let's get patience and wait
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

It seems to me that the market correction is coming to an end. And soon we will see the growth of the market. So do not worry. To wait remains absolutely not for long.

peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Now we can say that we are already coming out of correction and gradual growth begins, and good news from the East is all very pleasing, so let's get patience and wait
I would not be in a hurry to rejoice, everything can change in a matter of hours.
The crypto currency market is a very unstable thing. For a start, it would be good to rise to the January highs. 
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

I would not be in a hurry to rejoice, everything can change in a matter of hours.
The crypto currency market is a very unstable thing. For a start, it would be good to rise to the January highs. 

Thank you. People claim that the correction is over, or that "the price will definitely start increasing now" with no backing arguments whatsoever. Most coins are green at the moment, yes, but it doesn't mean that they don't have to remain that way.

People have still not learned not to be optimistic for no reason, especially in a wild wild market like crypto. Really makes me chuckle.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

I think it's over and even more , I expect market will recover soon . We can see a good signals now and if it will supported with a variety of good news from the U.S. or Korea market will recover pretty fast .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: