Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2238 times)
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

I think it's over and even more , I expect market will recover soon . We can see a good signals now and if it will supported with a variety of good news from the U.S. or Korea market will recover pretty fast .
The market really looks very optimistic at the moment. I'm even a bit surprised, I was waiting for the restoration to begin no earlier than May.  Smiley
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

It seems that there is a reversal, as come excellent volumes . And I think spring has come earlier than we expected .if of course this is not a catch , do not relax
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

Bitcoin started to grow and it makes me very happy. I hope that the blood bath is over. Most likely soon we will see a bullish trend.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

A lot of people say that the correction is not over yet and it is possible that the fall will continue, but I hope that they are simply mistaken. It's scary to see such a picture. Because I put a lot of money into the crypt.

That's why we have to play smart by this whales are seems smarter than us. They keep Cryptocurrency Market up and down to get money for their advantage while young investors and panic sellers are losing their hard-earned money.
As an amateur day trader I always see the good things when dropped or surge. Buy low, hold and Sell High is the ultimate kay to earn high return of investments.
Yes, now we can definitely say that the last drop of bitcoin was supported and directed to the proper channel by whales holding many bitcoins. Somehow synchronously and consistently appeared bad news about the crypto currency mixed with the same false news. It was also during this period that many governments and representatives of banking institutions took a number of measures to restrict or prohibit its circulation. Of course, all this was done to obtain the greatest profit due to the fact that many inexperienced users will be selling their bitcoins in a panic. Whales, probably, well skimp. So, soon there will be a good ascent of both bitcoin and alto.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Now we can say that we are already coming out of correction and gradual growth begins, and good news from the East is all very pleasing, so let's get patience and wait

I think the word "wait" is the most important point in your reply. Maybe we should wait for a year or near - I think one or two years is the best pause for market

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

I’m still scared but i think yes it seems like blood bath is over for now  Roll Eyes Since the market is very volatile it’s hard to know until when it’ll go like this but recently i believe that positive thinking is a nice way to calm myself so i try stay positive and i chose to trust this market.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

As to what we can observe right now, yes! We're back and red days are over. I've been monitoring the market recently and its hardly decreasing the prices. It is more or increasing these past few days. Bitcoin went down to 6K and recovered to 10K real quick and just keep on rising.

BTC is one of few that's really showing signs of a recovery. Many smaller alts are still struggling and haven't really moved much from their all time lows. At least now they seem to be stable and once bitcoin has recovered to around 13k I expect confidence to return to alt markets also and we'll see them recovering quite rapidly.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

As to what we can observe right now, yes! We're back and red days are over. I've been monitoring the market recently and its hardly decreasing the prices. It is more or increasing these past few days. Bitcoin went down to 6K and recovered to 10K real quick and just keep on rising.

BTC is one of few that's really showing signs of a recovery. Many smaller alts are still struggling and haven't really moved much from their all time lows. At least now they seem to be stable and once bitcoin has recovered to around 13k I expect confidence to return to alt markets also and we'll see them recovering quite rapidly.
Just wait I’m not losing hope that all of them will recover since BTC start to recover there will be an aggressiveness in the market specially that there is a forecast that after the Chines new year there is a sudden rise of BTC  price I think humors like this will ignite more agressiveness. So be patient  and think it positively yeah the red days is over hopefully you were able to buy more BTC and hold.

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

Looks like the fall is over. But there is one thing that I don't like - is the daily trading volumes. It doesn't seem big enough to me. I want to believe the bulls are winning, but please be careful, guys.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Aresion

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

We are getting some green. I think the carnage is over.
Maybe a dip here and there, but it is stable now.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

The whole market has started to recover, both green and red!

This is a bit earlier than most people expected!

If someone buys at BTC6000, he should be happy!

Will the march market surprise people?
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:51 AM

HaHa, the OP was for a surprise at the time as we all were.

Today we are out of bloodbath but we are not in bull market yet, we will have deep corrections and likely soon.
I believe that we will have relatively long accumulation period with slight upward movement,
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

Just wait I’m not losing hope that all of them will recover since BTC start to recover there will be an aggressiveness in the market specially that there is a forecast that after the Chines new year there is a sudden rise of BTC  price I think humors like this will ignite more agressiveness. So be patient  and think it positively yeah the red days is over hopefully you were able to buy more BTC and hold.

I'm very positive. The market can't all recover at once, first the attention will be for bitcoin and then it will move to the alts after that. Chinese New Year probably won't make a big difference but it will be enough.

Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

I think we just need to wait. Wait and hodl. Everything is back to normal. Price increase, price decrease - this is all normal for the currency market. There is need to improve our financial literacy, particularly the literacy of the investor.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

BTC failed to break the long term downtrend line at $11600 so atleast as of now we won't be seeing any major bull runs. Once it passes this high resistance zone then we can say that we are out downtrend. Till then we might see more blood baths. Maybe we will see $6K again though I'm not sure.

Blah blah
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

I am tired with blood bath, this is reoccurring since the start of this year, i don't know when this will change to normal. I enjoyed checking my portfolio oct to dec last year it is hard for me to check these days.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

I am tired with blood bath, this is reoccurring since the start of this year, i don't know when this will change to normal. I enjoyed checking my portfolio oct to dec last year it is hard for me to check these days.

It's anly the matter of time when it will back to green again. It definitely will. Tomorrow Feb 26 is an important day because EU will decide the destiny of the crypto regulation. I hope there won't be any shocking statements...

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

Its not over yet, its blood bath again! I dont know what causes this is it correction again? I dont think so. Maybe we can hope march will be better on crypto. Its a good thing theres a blood bath so that we can have the opportunity to buy at lower price and grab the opportunity while its on sale. Once the King coin wake up all the late addopters will suffer on high price of the bitcoin and other potential coins. Just hoping that things would go better in the future!
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

At the moment, February 25 - the market is still red.
But not so critical.
Slowly it begins to stabilize, and soon it will start to turn green.
A little more time and everything will be fine.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

The current situation of the market is still on neutral. Gaining and dumping. Maybe it would take a couple of months before it will climb up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: