Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2238 times)
brokkoly

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

We are getting some green. I think the carnage is over.
Maybe a dip here and there, but it is stable now.
Yes, it's really just beginning to recover and still less than half of peak in early January. Still nice to see Ark green in the red sea.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

I don't think the Fall is over, he'll be back to the 8K$ level again.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

There wasn't any "blood bath", just a necessary correction.
(necessary, as a lot of "last hour investors" bought at 20k $ and then run out of money....    Grin

Now there is high volatility, and for experienced trader it's a fantastic way to make big profits without to use too much capital.
I like it! Smiley

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

There wasn't any "blood bath", just a necessary correction.
(necessary, as a lot of "last hour investors" bought at 20k $ and then run out of money....    Grin

Now there is high volatility, and for experienced trader it's a fantastic way to make big profits without to use too much capital.
I like it! Smiley

I think the dip in january was a pretty big fall, was a great time to buy too.

I don't know if there's a lot of volatility now, they seem to stabilize now.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

I think that the blood bath ended on the crypto market. At the lower level, prices are consolidated in all coins. Of course, prices will rise in the near future.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

it keep continuing, this is a long blood bath, but i think it will recover for the summer around june or july market will rise again
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

Bloodbath will not be over while the crypto market exist.
Like stock market, our crypto assets would not be staying on it's current value and there would be two direction, it's either up or low.
My Crypto Assets worth this early January reached as high as $150,000 but now I lose two thirds so I am still waiting for it to pump more but it doesn't mean bloodbath no more.
As expected, there would be at least around hundred market dropping in the entire year and that's the fact we couldn't avoid.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

it keep continuing, this is a long blood bath, but i think it will recover for the summer around june or july market will rise again

There would be no trading and more investments if there will be no bloodbath so it is expected because that's where everyone's gonna earn.
Some people are loosing money but those money will be transfered on other's pocket.
I am holding everything that I own today because I know that there will be more droppings but still I survive and would even survive in the next bloodbath in the future.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?
It will bounce back and will surely make another all time high. Remember that blockchain technology is not yet fully adopted. Imagine 5 years from now and have of the population in the world knows about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Well at the moment my portfolio s still way down because although Bitcoin is on the up, my altcoins are going down because of the Bitcoin rise which is just as annoying as was the bloodbath because now my portfolio is still bleeding against Bitcoin. I will be thrilled when I see my portfolio recover the heights it was at in early January, then I will have a good reason to rejoice, especially if I can sell some coins at ATH and then rebuy some in the dip and actually take some profits this time instead of huge losses.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

Well at the moment my portfolio s still way down because although Bitcoin is on the up, my altcoins are going down because of the Bitcoin rise which is just as annoying as was the bloodbath because now my portfolio is still bleeding against Bitcoin. I will be thrilled when I see my portfolio recover the heights it was at in early January, then I will have a good reason to rejoice, especially if I can sell some coins at ATH and then rebuy some in the dip and actually take some profits this time instead of huge losses.
I, too, will be very happy if my altcoins regain their positions. Now I do not even want to look at my portfolio in order not to get upset. While I keep my coins and I hope for market growth.  Embarrassed

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

Prepare yourselves, what happens next will hurt you...

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

I, too, will be very happy if my altcoins regain their positions. Now I do not even want to look at my portfolio in order not to get upset. While I keep my coins and I hope for market growth.  Embarrassed
At the month of January to February we expected that cryptocurrencies will go down and it will be raising back in the middle or about to end a month of the year. So, now the bloodbath was slowly recovered and the market was having a green field so this is the time to regain just keep on holding and see more profit on it. Lucky for those holders and have the patience to wait until having a profit.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

At the month of January to February we expected that cryptocurrencies will go down and it will be raising back in the middle or about to end a month of the year. So, now the bloodbath was slowly recovered and the market was having a green field so this is the time to regain just keep on holding and see more profit on it. Lucky for those holders and have the patience to wait until having a profit.
Yes, I also keep my coins and hope for a market recovery. The price has fallen so low that it creates very strong moral pressure. The most important thing is not to succumb to panic.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

The blood-bath just got started. Everyone is up for blood rain. I don't think Bitcoin is going to be stable again until it reaches the $3k price level, It will keep on dumping slowly until it reaches that price level. And after that there is no where to go but up.
Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

I'm sure correction ended and now cryptocurrency market will become even bigger than it was.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

The blood-bath just got started. Everyone is up for blood rain. I don't think Bitcoin is going to be stable again until it reaches the $3k price level, It will keep on dumping slowly until it reaches that price level. And after that there is no where to go but up.

$3k? I don't think it will fall more that to $6k... And even $6k will make all the newbies go mad, but whales will certainly rush to buy, so the price will rise with it.

catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

I think it will come back soon, and maybe even higher! The market has been red for a long time, will this be the right time to pumb?
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

Right now it seems that there is a high possibilty to go down even more . My main concern is that volume is very small even after we have had a signiciant crash yesterday.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

as partisan with the field of market attaining with the good possession of the two cows then the returns might be of fair
even if to buy with the request as expending the less on price to gains of returns as expecting use of possession with the functional utilization on authorization of the future absence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: