Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:30:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2241 times)
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

Again BTC found a support around 8000 figure. That means 8000 support level is strong enough. Now BTC will re-test the 11750 (recent previous high). If BTC closes above 12000 in daily chart, it is a sign of end of bearish market. If So, BTC will move to 17k (Fib level) before next correction.
digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

I think Blood bath is over, but since 2 months the market is consolidating. it is taking long time to move forward.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Again BTC found a support around 8000 figure. That means 8000 support level is strong enough. Now BTC will re-test the 11750 (recent previous high). If BTC closes above 12000 in daily chart, it is a sign of end of bearish market. If So, BTC will move to 17k (Fib level) before next correction.
I was also pleased with the fact that bitcoin did not fall below the level of 8000. I think that in order for your forecast to come true, we need very good news about the crypto currency. I hope that soon these good news will appear.  Wink
babay_ko

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

This blood bath dragged on for a long time. I think soon everything will become stable.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

March 19-20 (at least that's what I've heard) is the cryptocurrency summit in Buenos Aires. FATF will probably report their findings on cryptocurrencies. Basically, the ones who might be the source of restrictions and regulations with crypto.

Let's see how does it go... For some reason, I think things will get better thanks to that.

Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:28:25 PM

this is a real blood bath i wish we3 recover
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

It is impossible to say in this regard definitely. This will become clear in the course of the week. I still do not worry about my money, because I am sure that the market will rise.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Why would you call this a blood bath? BTC went from 20k to 5k and then back to 9k. This is not a blood bath, it is a natural and healthy correction before new ATH.
Is this correction is over? Who knows. What we can see at the moment looks like consolidation at around 10k/BTC.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:31:24 AM

Well, I really think that the crypto market is not yet fully recovered as of this very moment because almost all of the good and new crypto currencies hit their bottom value and still right now they are still on their lowest value ever, I have invested some of this new crypto currencies and I can sill see that their market value is still stagnant and never increases a couple of weeks now, well some of the alt coins out there are also slowly recovering their market values gradually but not yet profitable enough if you are planning to sell them right now.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Well, I really think that the crypto market is not yet fully recovered as of this very moment because almost all of the good and new crypto currencies hit their bottom value and still right now they are still on their lowest value ever, I have invested some of this new crypto currencies and I can sill see that their market value is still stagnant and never increases a couple of weeks now, well some of the alt coins out there are also slowly recovering their market values gradually but not yet profitable enough if you are planning to sell them right now.
We are at a point where nothing right now is certain. We could see a lot of cryptos falling even more and on the other hand, it's not impossible for a big growth to take place. The market has become pretty stagnant, which is expected when a lot of people have lost their money, they are afraid entering again. The "dumb money" from normies, that entered the crypto market from autumn to December, is gone. Google will stop showing crypto ads, G20 will probably apply restrictions, privacy coins are starting to worry the governments.

Probably we have hard times ahead of an awesome victory Wink. Crypto is still gonna stay and win in the end!

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

There are good signs, but I think that blood bath it's still not over: I predict at least one/two weeks more of suffering, and then a strong recovery.
At least, this is what I hope...

For me it is over. We are just waiting for one really big news and the market will boom on itself and it will shock all of us because all of the coins will set their new ATH.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

There are good signs, but I think that blood bath it's still not over: I predict at least one/two weeks more of suffering, and then a strong recovery.

For me it is over. We are just waiting for one really big news and the market will boom on itself and it will shock all of us because all of the coins will set their new ATH.

The G20 caused some bull trends but I think it was temporary, even now the coins are still going down for whatever reason. It's been a rough few months so far.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?
Time to buy and do a shoping for free and afordable coins out there Grin.
Trust bitcoin it will rise again this is normal and just relax on what will happen next hahahah. I Hope all of us will join the ride and the next stop is in to the moon of planet nemec
Coincoin256

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

I think we just need to wait. Wait and hodl. Everything is back to normal. Price increase, price decrease - this is all normal for the currency market. There is need to improve our financial literacy, particularly the literacy of the investor.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

The G20 caused some bull trends but I think it was temporary, even now the coins are still going down for whatever reason. It's been a rough few months so far.
You just can't let the price get to you. A lot of people are holding coins while the price is going down, wait for the recovery.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

I don't want to make quick decisions. all can happen in crypto, sometimes fall on one night only and ride on one night too. so we must really analyze well the crypto price movement and should not just look at one side only when crypto rises.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Dont think its over i expect 1 more dump and that one to be the serious one that will get btc under 9k probably close to 8.Total cmc market doesnt afect the real value of crypto there is no way that we have 500 billion backed up buy real $Only reason that we are having small run up atm is that in last 2 days there are over 400 mil more new  usdt

Why do you said the total market cap is not affect the real value?
I think its giving affect but indirectly. The price will go down if the market cap decrease because low market cap is equivalent with low demand of the coin.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

Just a lot of people came to the crypto currency at the time of the last wave of growth in late 2017. These newcomers saw only the constant growth of the crypto currency, they did not see how the crypto currency could fall. These people create panic.

Stake VIP wager
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

Bloodbath is still going on ... I'm a little bewildered because I'm holding an amount of ETH. But I believe the market will soon be green again! All we need to do now is keep calm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: