Poll
Question: Which game do you wish to play at ETTA
Roulette - 4 (33.3%)
Blackjack - 5 (41.7%)
Sports Betting - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱ETTA Games 🔱 New Number Hunting is ON! WIN Up to 0.02 BTC!~  (Read 1642 times)
ettagames (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

I was attempting to go check out your provable fairness system, I found your verifier. I can change the client seed, but not the server seed or the hash secret. I'm assuming this is a bug, I thought you'd want to know about it.

Hi RGBkey,

Thanks for your observation!

And it's not a bug, actually, we focus the fairness on each bet result. If you can change the client seed of a certain bet, it means the client seed you enter will be part of the randomness of the bet result.
But if you can change both the server seed and hash secret, it's not easy to verify the result of a certain bet.
So you can see that you can verify each bet result by examining the "BET DETAIL" of every bet.
Hope this explanation is clear to you, let us know if any other remarks, thank you so much Smiley

ETTA Games

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

I was attempting to go check out your provable fairness system, I found your verifier. I can change the client seed, but not the server seed or the hash secret. I'm assuming this is a bug, I thought you'd want to know about it.

Hi RGBkey,

And it's not a bug, actually, we focus the fairness on each bet result. If you can change the client seed of a certain bet, it means the client seed you enter will be part of the randomness of the bet result.
But if you can change both the server seed and hash secret, it's not easy to verify the result of a certain bet.
So you can see that you can verify each bet result by examining the "BET DETAIL" of every bet.
Hope this explanation is clear to you, let us know if any other remarks, thank you so much Smiley

ETTA Games

How am I supposed to use this verifier to check the results of any of my games if it won't let me change all of the data to the data for my specific bet?
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Hi RGBkey,

ETTA Games

How am I supposed to use this verifier to check the results of any of my games if it won't let me change all of the data to the data for my specific bet?

Hi RGBkey,

At ETTA Games, we currently have 2 types of the verifier.
When you play ETTA Dice, you may check the fairness of each bet by clicking the VERIFY button in each BET DETAIL.
Let's take below round as an example:

The system inputs automatically the client seed, hash secret and nonce, and you can find the "Server Seed" of the previous seed pair in "Fairness" under "Profile"(client seed is changeable every 5 bets in the same area ).

Put the Server Seed into the corresponding column and click VERIFY, and you can see the result is same as the bet result.

As for ETTA Baccarat and Lucky Dice, as the client seed, server seed, hash secret, and the initial shuffle are changed for each round, and you can change the client seed by clicking the "Provably Fair" button in-game before each bet starts:

And indeed the columns in the verifier link we put in "Fairness" page, except the Client Seed, the rest is not editable. However, each bet is verifiable in the corresponding BET DETAIL.
Hope above explanation answers your question, let us know if any other questions, thanks Smiley

ETTA Games

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
Provablefair

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Hi there,

I'm the lucky winner of your new year give-away. I can't thank you enough - it's helped to soften the blow of the recent bear market considerably!

As a small thank you, I'd like to donate to you my signature as advertising space. I mostly only post in Gambling and Games and Rounds, but it's yours if you would like it.

Thanks again!

Congratulation for the win. You were a tough competitor I must admit.
How did you achieve such a big amount of points 5.4m+ to give a hard fight? No one was near you.
I think you played all day long to accumulate such amount of points. Roll Eyes If it is true, then your effort let you win not your luck. You have written your fate by your own hand.  Smiley

LOL i agree all , with 86.70% chance to win  it should be instead a very unlucky if you didnt win  Grin Grin Grin Grin

ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Hi All,

As a promotion, we’re giving away 40,000 free Bitcoin Satoshis to the first 200 new registrations to ETTA Games now! Check out the instructions and rules here. You won’t want to miss the great chance Smiley

Happy Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year!

ETTA Games

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:06:16 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 04:31:46 PM by eldrin

WOW! The new design is really great! Adding Bitcoin as an option, adding more games and going off-chain (but not removing the on-chain one) are really good moves. As to the Live Support, it isn't really live since my problem has not been answered yet or maybe because it's holiday? Cheesy And how about adding a chatbox and affiliate program? Nonetheless, the site is really good! Looking forward to more developed ETTA Games Wink

*I just noticed that Total Profit is showing my current balance instead of my real profit.
*I need to claim ETTA points every time I complete an achievement, it will be better if the points are stacked up every time I complete a achievement. Example: I completed "3 combo wins", even though I completed the said achievement twice already, if I didn't claim the points, I will only get 500 points, better if it will stack up the points instead of play-complete-claim-repeat.

Edit: It took an hour before they responded to my first query, and a smooth conversation after that. The next one took 2 hours, then smooth conversation again.

Deposited, won and withdrew. Encountered a problem with my email, cannot confirm the withdrawal because the "Confirm your withdrawal request" link isn't showing as a link in my end. Contacted ETTA Games' support and after some discussion, they told me that "we will proceed your withdraw soon". Withdrawal amount was deducted already from my balance but no transaction yet. Will edit this once my withdrawal has been processed. Withdrawal has been processed.

ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

WOW! The new design is really great! Adding Bitcoin as an option, adding more games and going off-chain (but not removing the on-chain one) are really good moves. As to the Live Support, it isn't really live since my problem has not been answered yet or maybe because it's holiday? Cheesy And how about adding a chatbox and affiliate program? Nonetheless, the site is really good! Looking forward to more developed ETTA Games Wink

*I just noticed that Total Profit is showing my current balance instead of my real profit.
*I need to claim ETTA points every time I complete an achievement, it will be better if the points are stacked up every time I complete a achievement. Example: I completed "3 combo wins", even though I completed the said achievement twice already, if I didn't claim the points, I will only get 500 points, better if it will stack up the points instead of play-complete-claim-repeat.

Edit: It took an hour before they responded to my first query, and a smooth conversation after that. The next one took 2 hours, then smooth conversation again.

Deposited, won and withdrew. Encountered a problem with my email, cannot confirm the withdrawal because the "Confirm your withdrawal request" link isn't showing as a link in my end. Contacted ETTA Games' support and after some discussion, they told me that "we will proceed your withdraw soon". Withdrawal amount was deducted already from my balance but no transaction yet. Will edit this once my withdrawal has been processed. Withdrawal has been processed.

Hi Eldrin

Hope you have lots of fun with ETTA Smiley

The Chatbox function is already on our product list, wish can bring it to our customers very soon. Every comment from customers are all important to us and we wish to provide the instantly response to every message. We are growing up team and we will do better.

Thanks so much again for being with us all the time.
ETTA Games 

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

Hi Friends

It's so wonderful that I would like to share with you, we are going to lunch Mobile ETTA Games on 12nd March. The 1st mobile game we deliver would be ETTA Dice game. We hope to provide you the most amazing game experience in mobile device.

Besides, we will also provide the whole new ETTA Royalty Program in March. 

Thank you!
ETTA

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

@ettagames - I have made a BTC deposit, which was NOT automatically credited (even after many confirmations).
Then, I have e-mailed you to manually check and credit it.

Today, I saw that the BTC are in the balance (however no e-mail response or anything).

I decided I want to get my BTC back and tried to place a withdrawal. Surprise! I get a message saying Withdraw failed.

What now?

If you are not ready don't advertise on forums. Let me know how I can get my money back. Thanks.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

@ettagames - I have made a BTC deposit, which was NOT automatically credited (even after many confirmations).
Then, I have e-mailed you to manually check and credit it.

Today, I saw that the BTC are in the balance (however no e-mail response or anything).

I decided I want to get my BTC back and tried to place a withdrawal. Surprise! I get a message saying Withdraw failed.

What now?

If you are not ready don't advertise on forums. Let me know how I can get my money back. Thanks.

Hi

We are so sorry for your encountered. We have a system update yesterday and got problems in Deposit and Withdraw. I will check your withdraw request now and we will cover the withdraw fee.

Sorry and Thanks.
ETTA

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
FundsMoney

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

Update: I am now in contact with ETTAGames to find the fix to this. I am confident it will be resolved in the end. They have promised to return my deposit manually in case the fix takes too much time. I will edit this post as soon as I get the funds back.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Update: I am now in contact with ETTAGames to find the fix to this. I am confident it will be resolved in the end. They have promised to return my deposit manually in case the fix takes too much time. I will edit this post as soon as I get the funds back.

did they say why there were no answers to your email(s)?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Hi

We contacted FundsMoney via email and explain to him that we did miss the 1st email he sent to us, it is terrible and we are so sorry for that.

Thanks.
ETTA

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

Hi

We contacted FundsMoney via email and explain to him that we did miss the 1st email he sent to us, it is terrible and we are so sorry for that.

Thanks.
ETTA

thx for clarifying. I was surprised but I was sure it was not by intention. IMO you are a fine operator

good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
FundsMoney

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

All good now.

So, to explain: to withdraw, you need to enter your account password as well. It seems I forgot mine, and the site returned a message saying "Withdraw Failed" instead of saying "Invalid Password".

In the end, I have reset my password and tried again. ETTA Games offered to pay back the mining fee after all of this.
I'd say this was just unfortunate and I'm happy everything turned out okay.

I will probably test the site again in the future. Note: I'm not a big gambler or anything , but once in a while I like to test new sites/concepts.

All the best!

ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

Hi

Thanks.
ETTA

thx for clarifying. I was surprised but I was sure it was not by intention. IMO you are a fine operator

good luck

Hi

Thank you so much for the warm words. Thank you!

ETTA

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

All good now.

So, to explain: to withdraw, you need to enter your account password as well. It seems I forgot mine, and the site returned a message saying "Withdraw Failed" instead of saying "Invalid Password".

In the end, I have reset my password and tried again. ETTA Games offered to pay back the mining fee after all of this.
I'd say this was just unfortunate and I'm happy everything turned out okay.

I will probably test the site again in the future. Note: I'm not a big gambler or anything , but once in a while I like to test new sites/concepts.

All the best!

Hi

We have updated the messages instantly. Smiley

Thank you very much and sorry again for the situation. Hope to see you in ETTA Games soon. Smiley

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

Hi friends

We are very happy to share with all of you,

The 1st Mobile ETTA Game Is On NOW!!

Take your phone, scan the code. You can have fun with ETTA Anytime and Everywhere!

Enjoy!
ETTA Games

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

Hi friends

We are very happy to share with all of you,

The 1st Mobile ETTA Game Is On NOW!!

Take your phone, scan the code. You can have fun with ETTA Anytime and Everywhere!

https://i.imgur.com/0V1L6og.png

Enjoy!
ETTA Games
Nice update, mobile version is really cool. BTC/ETH price slider at top is also neat. Smiley you might wanna add captcha on faucet page, it's missing on mobile version.
Frankerini

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

Do you have any affiliate program? I can't find any information about it on the site?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: